S.H.E -- Selina 任家萱, Hebe 田馥甄, Ella 陳嘉&#2719

Guest Ayuu~

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest siumeimei1023

aww... i love SHE... they look good and actually have talent! my favorite gotta be ella... it used to be hebe because she so pretty and her voice is so angelic... but i think ella is soo adorable, like her personality is just lovable! i hate how people talk about how manly she is tho... thats her style dude... and if she were to beautify herself, which i saw in different clips, she look damn pretty in my opinion...~

i am not the biggest fan of selina tho... she doesnt seem as friendly as the other 2... maybe because she think she prettier than the both? (tho i find it not tru... many do)

seriously, ella is kinda the glue that is holding the group together... i have seen shows where ella is absent from the preformance and they just fell apart... hebe and selina's vocal is not as strong as ella's in my opinion

^

yeh. my fave is hebe then ella!

i dont like selina either...

i kinda agree on what u wrote about her personality tooo

why is ella so...manly looking?

^ uhm.. i dont see how she is manly looking...

very feminine to me... jusss a lil tomboyish :sweatingbullets:

Guest chigusa707

Hahaha.. I actually like Ella's boyishness.. She's cute in the not-so-usual kind of way. :)

I think their vocals and harmonizing have greatly improved since their debut! haha.. I mean theres more powere and style.. :) Their new songs sound awesome too!

Guest tis a wonderful life

i was actually introduced to them through the drama they starred in, reaching for the stars. now i've started listening to their music and i like it. i don't have a favorite probably b/c i don't know them well enough but hebe is definitely really cute. selina is pretty in a different way but... i don't find her that pretty. and i don't think ella is manly. she is tomboyish like others have said b4 but to me she is actually really cute. like her personality and the facial expressions she always makes, i see her as quite feminine actually. she just puts the spunk into femininity.

i love ella's hair style. i've been wanting to go short too, maybe i'll do something like that.

stars.jpg

Guest babiluxx

yeah i like ella the best! shes so crazy

but there were news about her wanting to quit

because right now ella is going through a hard time or something.

i hope she feels better

I LOVE ELLA and followed by hebe..im nto much of a senlina fan tho.

IF ella were to quit i would be heartbroken

ELLA BE STRONG ! ^^

jAI YOU!

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

Well I used to be a huge S.H.E fan, but now I still like them although not as much

Ella is my fav

used to be Hebe

But Ella's personality is just SO cool you know? Hebe's adorable too

selina's soo fake and cutesy -_- URGH

I can't imagine people in their mid to late 20's to look/act/dress like them.

cute, i suppose.. but shouldn't they mature out by now?

Guest mizzlam

I don't really listen to their music but my little sister is obsessed with them haha. I like Hebe the most. Her hair is so nice! haha

Here's a funny clip of HEBE I found in YOUTUBE:

That is so hilarious! :lol:

i am not the biggest fan of selina tho... she doesnt seem as friendly as the other 2... maybe because she think she prettier than the both? (tho i find it not tru... many do)

now i can see why too many people doesn't like Selina..always i was asking to myself why..hehehe :sweatingbullets:

Hmm..i think she isn't too playful like Hebe or Ella because she is more mature,when i see S.H.E the first time i thinked..Selina must be the oldest,because her personality.I don't think that she thinks she is prettier than the rest,she is just like the princess of the group..

Guest dare2move

i love s.h.e!! (^_^) hebe is my favourite but i find selina and ella really funny when they're hyper. haha. i've seen this one clip of them, where hebe pretends to be vanness. it's really funny!! (^o^)

^ yehh.. i watched that clip where hebe pretend to be vanness..

and ella was jerry.. and selina was ken....~ haha.. xiao zhu was zai zai...~

and omg.. hebe soo adorable!! she the only one that really did her job well.. hahaa.. it was sucha crackup!!

Archived