Girls: How Do You Act Around Hot or Handsome Guys?

Guest mickeyd

Guest JiN.x

I act the same towards everyone, even attractive people as long as I don't have a crush on them. There's a difference between eye candy and genuinely liking a person just for who they are.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sanjoniji

OMG, I'm such a bashful little fool when I see a hot guy. Maybe it's overexposure to Asian dramas, Idk! My friends say I get out my "geisha hands" when a cute guy is talking to me (my hands are always near my face, covering my mouth when I laugh or my face when I'm embarrassed, etc). But when it comes down to it I can stay composed when talking and am not too shy that I can't approach them. Though most of the time it takes a friend pushing me to him =P

When I see a cute guy on the street or in a store, etc, I start laughing or smiling when I pass them lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chasing-A-Fairytale

Well I act normally ^v^ They should see how I really am! But if they're like my ideal type I'll probably be a bit nervous and fan girl on the inside : P I know this will happen but if I meet Big Bang I think I wouldn't even be able to act out anything, I'd faint right there on the spot.

I heard some girls start playing with their hair when they see a hot guy

and sometimes you can tell by body language, crossed arms usually means stay away or your in their personal space and they feel uncomfortable

both hands on hips is sign a girl is mad about something

Guest rickertv2

I heard some girls start playing with their hair when they see a hot guy

and sometimes you can tell by body language, crossed arms usually means stay away or your in their personal space and they feel uncomfortable

both hands on hips is sign a girl is mad about something

Guest surfrgrlsophia

I would act unnatural when there's a cute/hot guy around. I tend to get really self conscious (fixing my hair and clothes , act cool so I won't make a fool out of myself, ) which ultimately turns me into a quiet, shy, eye contact avoiding person. LOLOLOL. I'm so silly...

Guest trangl

most guys i see are in my class. i would glance at them for a bit and think to myself, what would i be like if he was my bf. hehehe... my fantasies have been too influenced my dramas...

Guest brokenmachine

Be screaming "oh my god he is so hot" in my head, and then get over it when I automatically start picking out the flaws, they are just human at the end of the day. If there is a guy who is flawless, well perfection is a crime too. 

Guest Siweonn

Girls, how do you behave and feel when you first meet a hot guy? What emotional reactions do you have? How do you behave? How are your feelings and behaviors different as opposed to when you are with 'normal' guys?
I'm not that shy but we would probably flirt but if no one introduces us then I'd most likely wait for him to make the first move and act like he doesn't even exist... Hahah 
I do my own thing and hang out with my own friends but for that day/night the hot guy will be on the back of my mind and I'll be wondering if he's noticing me or even looking at me. 

Guest pixieoncrack

well obviously if you're in front of a person you are attracted you would feel a bit giddy and nervous. but you have to learn how to get over it, i guess, and try to be yourself. be confident. if the guy like you then he like the real you not the shy and reserved you. 
also guys like girls with confident and being shy means you dont have confident in yourself. so show the guys who is the boss.  ;)

Guest lucky_tin06

Hahaha i laughed while reading this post, because I'm exactly like this. and i hate it >.<
But come to think of it, if the guy is cute In My Taste, then yes, i tend to get shy
around him & i always look down on the floor. I dont know why O.o haha

Guest cindykinns

This is going to sound really weird, but when I'm with someone I deem attractive or someone I have feelings for - actual, sincere feelings for - I tend to act a bit aloof. As in, I act blunt or not as interested. I keep my distance depending on how much I like them, and I also tend to face away from them. Not because I'm shy! I can look at him right in the eye for a really long time too if I want, but I'll put on this really.. calm facade. As much as I might fangirl about him behind his back; to his face, I just suddenly become a bit cold. Its a natural reaction now! :/ 

Guest showoff

And women wonder why us men don't understand what is happening sometimes.

This is going to sound really weird, but when I'm with someone I deem attractive or someone I have feelings for - actual, sincere feelings for - I tend to act a bit aloof. As in, I act blunt or not as interested. I keep my distance depending on how much I like them, and I also tend to face away from them. Not because I'm shy! I can look at him right in the eye for a really long time too if I want, but I'll put on this really.. calm facade. As much as I might fangirl about him behind his back; to his face, I just suddenly become a bit cold. Its a natural reaction now! :/ 

Guest cindykinns

HAHA. Nooo, not every girl is like this trust me. Thats why I said I feel strange that I myself am like this. I think its just like a way for me to keep some kind of barrier if I'm feeling unsure about the person I like. Don't assume that this is how every women reacts ^__^ 

Guest Naked-Fanatic

Many times I saw girls talk about the handsome guys who walk by from a distance. The girls are certainly attracted to them. However, the girls usually don't show their feelings to those handsome guys even if they know each other. It's like how most guys are like towards attractive women.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest yungace

I'm naturally loud. Whether the guy is hot or not. Physical appearances doesn't affect my shyness. I'll only be shy once I get to know the person personally, only if I like their personality. I'm quite pansexual-ish.

Archived