Girls: How Do You Act Around Hot or Handsome Guys?

Guest mickeyd

Guest mickeyd

In the thread about shy asian girls, one poster suggested that Asian girls aren't shy generally speaking, but that all girls are a bit more shy around guys they think are hot or handsome.

Girls, how do you behave and feel when you first meet a hot guy? What emotional reactions do you have? How do you behave? How are your feelings and behaviors different as opposed to when you are with 'normal' guys?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hkukaudition

Hmmm i don't think i've really met a hot guy since i've been with my BF... seen them yes, but talking to... nooo.

I don't think i would act differently around 'hot guys' than any normal guys, i would just chat to them like i would with any other person, but

although maybe inside i might feel a bit more nervous perhaps? I don't know i feel like i haven't really talked to any new guys since being with my bf at least none that i thought were 'hot'

Depends on whether I'm in a group setting or one on one. If its a group setting, then I don't look too much into it. I'll check them out when I first meet them, but I don't particularly get nervous. I generally friendzone mutual friends immediately.

If its a one on one meeting, I may be a bit more friendly since there is a better chance of getting to know the attractive man quickly. However, I don't look to much into it unless the guy appears interested as well. It's easier to check him out because we have to make eye contact while conversing. I wouldn't be nervous since I don't meet with the intention of going further than friendship. That COULD change depending on chemistry and mutual interest.

Guest dot.1430279747

I act the same around hot guys. Sure I may think he's hot and I'd totally hook up with him right that second, but I wouldn't be tripping out or anything like that.

Unless I actually like this boy, a guy is just a guy and I will treat them like how I treat all my guy friends.

Guest mickeyd

I act the same around hot guys. Sure I may think he's hot and I'd totally hook up with him right that second, but I wouldn't be tripping out or anything like that.

Unless I actually like this boy, a guy is just a guy and I will treat them like how I treat all my guy friends.

Nice!

Guest I_play_with_dolls

I act the same towards everyone, even attractive people as long as I don't have a crush on them. There's a difference between eye candy and genuinely liking a person just for who they are.

Guest ReplayMVP

When I first meet a hot guy I talk to them casually with out realizing what goodness I'm looking at.

Honestly, I don't realize they're hot until afterwards... which really sucks.

Guest nana544

If I see a hot guy at the mall or the beach then I would just take a quickie, but if a hot guy is one of my friend's friend then I would just act normal like I do to everyone----guys or girls, because I don't even know the hot guy so why would I treat him any differently, unless I have a crush on him.

Guest juwiee

umm.. this shouldnt be hard LOL

i actually had a crush on this one guy and he was soo HOT, and everytime i spoke with him ill half drool and didnt know what i was talking about. thats really bad - this always happens haha

Guest dot.1430279747

I never understood the drooling when you see a hot guy thing.

I mean, I salivate when I'm really hungry and I have this amazing dish right in front of me, so I always associate the two together.

So salivating + hot guy can only mean I want to eat hot guy for me...

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I never understood the drooling when you see a hot guy thing.

I mean, I salivate when I'm really hungry and I have this amazing dish right in front of me, so I always associate the two together.

So salivating + hot guy can only mean I want to eat hot guy for me...

I don't even salivate when there's yummy food in front me me... I usually only salivate a lot when I am at the dentist and my mouth is propped open for a long time and the doctor is prodding my teeth with a million different tools at once... So uncomfortable.

So maybe seeing a hot guy is like being at the dentist?

To answer your question, OP, I don't really care or even think about it much. ;)

Guest HERMIT

So maybe seeing a hot guy is like being at the dentist?

Sounds like an interesting choice of analogy.

Like the dentist, any guy is probably wanting to check out your cavities.

Guest knockblock

I can't tell when a girl is looking at me if it's just that or if it's more.

Damn I can't edit my post. I wish the site fixes this already.

Guest xKanane

I have a tendency to ignore a guy when they're extremely hot/handsome. I feel a bit intimidated I s'pose.

Guest chee_c

I try my best to ignore,,but if their sitting nearby I can't help but keep glancing at them when they're not looking my way. But i will never talk to them because realistically I can only imagine that those really good looking guys who dress well are either gay or jerks(basically guys who know they are sexy and are assholes about it..) , so,,I prefer to keep a distance-so i can imagine that the handsome guys are from another world-(drama) and just forever cool in my mind....

I don't act different, perhaps alittle tiny bit more aloof at times.

^ You're right, alot of hot guys either had an attitude problem, are arrogant, are pretty mentally slow or are dodgy to have relationships with. It's pretty hard to find a guy who is hot, with a good personality and brains.

Guest angi0sperm

I don't act different, perhaps alittle tiny bit more aloof at times.

^ You're right, alot of hot guys either had an attitude problem, are arrogant, are pretty mentally slow or are dodgy to have relationships with. It's pretty hard to find a guy who is hot, with a good personality and brains.

Archived