[Drama 2012] Answer Me 1997 응답하라 1997

leeana21

Guest gokusen_girl

Oh my God! Love this show! The plot is so simple and sweet yet It makes you think. I would love it to death if I could have a Yoon Jae in my life.
Not even the boyfriend part but the Guy friend stuff. Love Seo In guk!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Answer Me 1997: Episodes 3-4by girlfriday | August 2, 2012 | 54 Comments

answer04-00260a.jpg

I luff this show. So much. It’s rare to meet a high school drama that genuinely makes me go, Yes, that’s what it was like! This series isn’t afraid to let its characters feel every ounce of embarrassment, insecurity, and earnest joy—the honest, lovely, and sometimes ugly truth about what it’s like to be eighteen. I already loved the characters and the world, but then came the birth of the best love triangle ever. And now I just want to live here. Wake me when it’s 2012.

For the rest: http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/08/answer-me-1997-episodes-3-4/

Guest kayana20

The love triangle needed to happen though because it's obvious who he loves and she is taking his feelings too lightly. Maybe seeing yourself lose the one you love will enlighten her what it is to love someone and to not have anyone else take them.

Guest payel

I love this drama ... watched all the raw episodes more than once to understand what they are saying...

@kennedy21 thanks for the link ... finally the story is clear to me ...

I just recently got hook into this and my goodness, how much I love this show ... no matter the difference in generation gap that any person watching this has, they can still relates to it ... because honestly you pretty much been there, done that ... that's how wonderful this story is ... it is just not directed towards 97'ers but any generation can related ... and it's beautiful rich story of being a teenage, of first love ... I just love it ... and I love the suspense this sitcom/drama has because gosh dang it, I want to know which couple is getting married ... and now with episode 4, the possibility could be anyone of the friends OR none of the friends at all (could just be a regular class mate)

My crack on the possibility:

Tae-woong & Shi-won (eh, there is a slim possibility)

Yoon-jae & Shi-won (most likely)

Hak-chan & Yoon-jung (maybe)

AND OMG, how much do I love the confession of Joon-hee about his feeling for Yoon-jae to Shi-won. Right now, Joon-hee and Yoon-jae are my secret *finger cross* pairing that I want to see happen --> sorry, I think my burning torch for such couple has been re-ignited (blame it on the Gu Yong-ha and Moon Jae-shin bromance) :D :D :D

Sorry to ask... but can someone give me a link to watch this drama online? I mean... streaming live? I'm looking forward to watch ep 5&6 tonight but I can't seem to find a link to watch it. Thanks before... ^^

Guest payel

Reply 1997 Brings Vintage Back into Style

The oldies are back! The ‘90s culture, or ‘the new vintage’ is quickly becoming a hit, and those currently in their 20s and 30s are experiencing a blast from the past.

It’s not just the old ‘90s pop they can nod their heads along to, it’s the whole shebang that′s bringing back a flood of memories among viewers. Being hailed as the new ‘blast from the past drama’, Reply 1997 is the series to watch.

Viewers are intrigued with the drama’s portrayal of first love, high school problems and the coming of age, but what′s truly exciting viewers are the many details that pop up to remind them of the ′90s.

23041104.jpg

After the first episode of Reply 1997 was aired, viewers expressed their joy over the drama through various SNS and forums.

Several reactions include “I really thought I had jumped through the TV and into the past, it’s that vivid!” and “My mom and I used to watch through that old TV too, just like Si Won and her mom.”

Others too are joining in to the craze. “My dad always makes fun of whatever drama I watch, but this time he’s actually watching it with me, and he’s in love with the whole thing!”, to “I went through my whole room just to find my old pager and walkman. It’s such a strange feeling to see them again.”

Reply 1997’s official website tvN is currently holding a competition, ‘Bring Back the Memories’, to find out who among the viewers has the most interesting item of the Korean ‘90s.

Fans of the show have already posted pictures of their old pagers, Tamagotchis, H.O.T. posters and concert tickets, video tapes and cassette tapes, reminiscing their youth.

The competition will continue until August 14, and winners will be awarded with additional items of the ‘90s; a pair of Guess jeans, an Eastpak backpack,and more.

53232966.jpg

Reply 1997 is a vintage drama set in Busan of the 1990s, where the biggest craze among teenage girls were boy bands such as H.O.T. and Sechs Kies. It′s about six friends; the unstoppable fangirl Si Won, the dreamy Yoo Jung, the silent but passionate Yoon Jae, the ‘erotic king’ Hak Chan, the sensitive and mysterious Joon Hee and more.

Reruns of episodes 3 and 4 of tvN’s Reply 1997 will be showing on August 6 at 11pm and new episodes 5 and 6 will air on August 7 at 11pm. The new episodes will show how Yoon Jae is barely coping while falling head over heels for Si Won.

Photo credit: tvN

Sourse: http://enewsworld.mnet.com

Guest spicyme

I Love this drama...makes me back to 1997...they play DDR...that so funny...and the most funny is when Yoon Jae back hug Hoya...Hoya face so funny....OMG...
But i love Yoon Jae - Si Won...

Guest kayana20

Episode 2 is up subbed on dramacrazy and I cannot wait for the next recap. I hope it drops more hints as to who is falling in love. My love train wants Yoon Jae and Si Won together or Si won and the brother. we will soon know. :x

Guest ANNASHEE

wait..i can't believe shes PREGNA!!!!did anybody else catch ep1 when yoonjae asks if she gained weight at the beginning of the reunion?does that mean yoonjae isn't the dad?!?!!!!!why is eunjiwon so cute hahahaha

ANNASHEE said: wait..i can't believe shes PREGNA!!!!did anybody else catch ep1 when yoonjae asks if she gained weight at the beginning of the reunion?does that mean yoonjae isn't the dad?!?!!!!!why is eunjiwon so cute hahahaha

Archived