[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Just found out that SHinhwa will release 2012 Shinhwa Grand Tour In Seoul "The Return". I'm so waaayyyy behind with this news. I'm so hyped about it!! Does anyone know when it will come out? Does it come with English subs?

@lhjj I don't bother with Eat Your Kimchi's poll.  We all know too well how they're when it comes to Shinhwa :P

@cikna here is the info to Shinhwa's upcoming The Return Concert DVD - Korean Version

Hope you can buy a set to support this poor Shinhwa Company :D

So these oppas will be happy to 'brag' about topping pre-order DVD sales again like the Special DVD set last month :P

[PRE-ORDER] 2012 SHINHWA GRAND TOUR IN SEOUL - THE RETURN

Release Date: December 26. 2012

Package: 3 Discs + 32-Page Photo Set

Subtitle: Korean, English, Chinese

Region Code: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6

$T2eC16NHJIIE9qTYI12jBQwZYJCEL%21%7E%7E6

ENGLISH SITES

Yesasia (US/Canada: US $39.99 (Free Shipping)

DVDHeaven: US $30.25 (Without Shipping)

Gmarket: US $35.19 (Without Shipping)

KOREAN SITES

Hottracks: ₩33,000 (with poster)

Lee Music: ₩33,000 (with poster)

Yes24: ₩33,000 (2,000 won discount coupons, poster)

Interpark: ₩31,000 (2,000 won discount coupons, pictures)

Lee Music: ₩33,000 (with poster)

Kyobo Book Store: ₩33,000 (with poster)

Aladin: ₩33,000 (2,000 won discount coupons, wallet photos)

[DISC-01] 2012 SHINHWA GRAND TOUR IN SEOUL “THE RETURN”
1. Intro
2. T.O.P
3. Hey, Come ON
4. 다시한번만
5. 흔적
6. VCR “신화의 토크 타임 No.1”
7. Wild Eyes
8. Perfect Man
9. Time Machine
10. How Do I Say
11. 으쌰 으쌰
12. VCR “신화의 토크 타임 No.2”
13. 괜찮아요
14. On The Road
15. 해결사
16. RUN

[DISC-02] 2012 SHINHWA GRAND TOUR IN SEOUL “THE RETURN”

17. 중독
18. 너의 결혼식
19. VCR “신화 창조 이야기”
20. Once In a Lifetime
21. I Pray4 U
22. Jam#1
23. Hurts
24. Venus
25. Brand New

[DISC-03] 2012 SHINHWA GRAND TOUR IN SEOUL “THE RETURN” SPECIAL FEATURES.
1. Multi Angles (에릭, 동완, 민우, 혜성, 전진, 앤디): Wild Eyes/ Venus/ Hurts
2. Concert Special Stage : 14th Surprise Party - 24일 공연 후 깜짝파티 영상, Special Encore Stage - 붉은 노

_A20111257163.jpg

Credit: Shinhwa Company + Six Senses + Shinhwa Nation

Guest nvr2clich3

tumblrmdnh8mo93j1r2keys.gifSorry for not crediting, I just got this off tumblr randomly! 

Does anybody know which clip is this taken from?? (very hot I know! :P ) Thank You! 

12.12.10 Shinhwa Kim Dong Wan Visited a Clinic for Alcohol Treatment

It’s no real surprise that the Shinhwa members are crazy drinkers, but no one knew just how hard they played until Kim Dong Wan confessed a little secret on jTBC’s Shinhwa Broadcast on December 9.

Preparing to learn the secrets of being the mood-maker at company dinners, the Shinhwa members briefly went through each person’s drinking limits and habits.

50968160.jpg

When it came to Kim Dong Wan, who can drink five bottles of soju, his habits included aggression, overflowing of smiles and adorable whining, requests to receive kisses, and even calling old girlfriends. He also repeats boring stories, which the members said is something Kim Dong Wan does sober as well.

Kim Dong Wan shared that because he looks like he drinks a lot, directors and writers have offered him a lot of drinks.

“Once I blacked out and made a huge mistake in front of them,” said Kim Dong Wan. “This isn’t a lie, but once I went to an alcohol treatment clinic with my manager at Gangnam Station.”

66923330.jpg

On his bad drinking habit of calling old girlfriends, which never ended well, Kim Dong Wan turned to the camera to address all the ex-girlfriends in Korea, “When a guy drunk dials an ex-girlfriend, he’s only chasing after the sweetness, so don’t answer those kinds of calls.”

The other Shinhwa members applauded Kim Dong Wan for his deep insight.

Photo Credit:: jTBC
Article: Enewsworld

============================================

12.12.10 Shinhwa's Jun Jin Can Drink Up to 15 Bottles of Soju

Revealing that he’s the cream of the crop amongst other celebrities when it comes to alcohol, Shinhwa’s Jun Jin shared that he can drink up to 15 bottles of soju.

On December 9’s broadcast of jTBC’s Shinhwa Broadcast, the Shinhwa members gathered to learn how to be the best mood-maker at company parties. But before they got down to their lessons, they analyzed each member’s drinking capacities and drinking habits.

65024957.jpg

Out of six members, Jun Jin reigned on top for being the best drinker in the group, having once taken 15 bottles of soju in one sitting.

Adding onto his impressive record, Jun Jin asked, “That’s not counting the beer as the chaser, right?”

Shin Hye Sung, who was leading the briefing, mentioned that Sung Si Kyung is known to be quite the drinker in the entertainment industry. “But even he raised both of his hands and feet.”

Jun Jin added, “He ignores my calls. Sung Si Kyung, please answer my calls!”

15669976.jpg

Some of Jun Jin’s drinking habits were not allowing a person to go home, repeating stories, and crying while spilling his innermost feelings and thoughts.

Lee Min Woo remarked that Jun Jin cried a lot in the past five years and Jun Jin replied, “It’s because I have a lot of feelings held back. When someone doesn’t listen to my heartfelt stories, of course I have to repeat them until someone listens.”

Photo Credit: jTBC
Article: Enewsworld

12.12.10 Shinhwa's Eric Strips His Clothes and Raps in English when Drunk

Exposing each other, the Shinhwa members revealed each member’s habits when intoxicated with alcohol.

On December 9’s broadcast of jTBC’s Shinhwa Broadcast, the Shinhwa members examined each other’s drinking capacities and habits when drunk.

71283610.jpg

Specifically for Eric, who was ranked fourth best drinker in Shinhwa, his drinking habits included stripping his clothes, sleeping anywhere, rambling on  about random topics, rapping in English, and acting cute.

On Eric’s tendency to take off his clothes, Kim Dong Wan shared a story where he brought Eric to his studio after drinking together until the morning.

“While I went to the bathroom, Eric started taking off his clothes,” said Kim Dong Wan. “Then without a single clothing item on his body, he ran off. He hurt his foot and lied down on the ground, crying about his foot.“

85922031.jpg

He added that he had to drag Eric back into the house before people started spotting him.  While listening to Kim Dong Wan’s story, Eric sat silently, as everything Kim Dong Wan said was true.  Eric apologized saying, “It’s not something a person should ever do. But if you ever want do it… you should do it where there’s no one around.”

The rankings for the best drinkers in Shinhwa were Jun Jin, Andy, Kim Dong Wan, Eric and Lee Min Woo tied for fourth, and Shin Hye Sung.

Photo Credit: jTBC
Article: Enews

LOL at all the drunk stories coming out on Enews...  Didn't Dongwan already about that drunk incident when Eric took off his clothes when they were on Radio Star???  I guess one shouldn't take Dongwan to go drink with or risk having the embarassing & private moment exposed again & again :P

Some transcipts during Shin's Briefing. Read on if you don't mind spoilers :D

1st Junjin's drinking habbits (up to 15 bottles):

- He holds other people so they can't go home.
- He keeps on repeating what he has already said.
- He cries while saying all he's holding in.

MW: you've cried a lot for 5 years.
JJ: I have a lot stacked inside.. so i sincerely say all the stuff inside me. but if they don't listen, i just have to keep on repeating it *OTL*

2nd Andy's drinking habbits (up to 6-7 bottles)
- He behaves very politely
- He excessively smiles
- He keeps on saying what he wanted to say.

DW: He's very polite in Shinhwa
ER: He speaks formally with me!
AD: iI's because i wanted to go home quickly.
HS: then why would you speak formally?
AD: If you speak politely, people will feel uncomfortable and will send you home faster!

3rd Dongwan's drinking habbits (up to 5 bottles):

- He becomes excessive
- His laughs and aegyos become excessive
- He asks for kisses and if you don't kiss him he gets mad *lol*

DW: I demand kisses from unknown people.

- He calls his ex- girlfriend
- He keeps on saying boring stuff!

HS:
This one, he does it even if he's not drunk!
HS: points to the one that says "calling ex-gf"
HS: did this one ever have a good result?
DW: No! it was never good!

4th - Eric's drinking habbits (up to 3 bottles)

- Exposure
- He sleeps at that place.
- He says mouth-filling stuff (about the past and future/ considerations about life, etc)
- He raps in English
- Becomes cute

4th - Minwoo's drinking habbits (up to 3 bottles)

- He calls his friends
- Overuses skinship
- Becomes tough
- Goes to the karaoke and sings his own song

DW: actually when he sings his own songs, he doesn't use the karaoke accompaniment. he sings on the MR.

6th -  Hyesung's drinking habbits (up to 2 bottles):
- He keeps on saying what he has already said
- He pays the bill and disappears
- His skinship increases

Credit: Happyface206

======================================

hahaha Andy, he can comfortably use banmai talking to Eric but turns polite when he's drunk lololol
Hyesung trolled Dongwan :P

to fellow malaysian fans or fans whose countries broadcast kbs world, cheer up mr kim! with mr kim dong wan as the main lead will be aired on the 12th of december. that is the day after tomorrow! i'm soooo excited! just saw the teaser on tv 10 mins ago!

Eric took part in Mnet Documentary "Tiger JK.ing" for Tiger JK's 20th Anniversary.  Not sure if there's more in the final Documentary cus it doesn't seem to finish with the cut, still thankful for it :)  I haven't seen translation for Eric's interview cut just yet, will post when it's available or could any one help translate? :)

[Teaser] Mnet "Tiger JK.ing" - Tiger JK's 20th Anniversary Documentary

Credit: Mnet

Shinhwa Eric Mun's Mnet Interview for "Tiger JK.ing" 20th Anni. Documentary

http://youtu.be/rj1-7Wn9IAs?feature=hd
Credit: ccjy k

tumblr_metybnwcjD1qciizwo1_250.giftumblr_metybnwcjD1qciizwo2_250.gif
tumblr_metybnwcjD1qciizwo3_250.giftumblr_metybnwcjD1qciizwo4_250.gif
tumblr_metybnwcjD1qciizwo5_250.giftumblr_metybnwcjD1qciizwo6_250.gif

Credit: EricMun tmblr

Phi

said:

[color=#330099]Eric took part in

Mnet

Documentary

"Tiger JK.ing"

for Tiger JK's 20th Anniversary.  Not sure if there's more in the final Documentary cus it doesn't seem to finish with the cut, still thankful for it

:)

I haven't seen translation for Eric's interview cut just yet, will post when it's available or could any one help translate?

:)

[/color]

[color=#ff6600][size=3]

[Teaser] Mnet "Tiger JK.ing" - Tiger JK's 20th Anniversary Documentary

[/size][/color]

Credit: Mnet

[color=#ff6600][size=3]

Shinhwa Eric Mun's Mnet Interview for "Tiger JK.ing" 20th Anni. Documentary

[/size]

http://youtu.be/rj1-7Wn9IAs?feature=hd

Credit: ccjy k

tumblr_metybnwcjD1qciizwo1_250.giftumblr_metybnwcjD1qciizwo2_250.gif
tumblr_metybnwcjD1qciizwo3_250.giftumblr_metybnwcjD1qciizwo4_250.gif
tumblr_metybnwcjD1qciizwo5_250.giftumblr_metybnwcjD1qciizwo6_250.gif

Credit: EricMun tmblr

just pre-ordered shinhwa 2012 the grand concert in seoul!!! can't wait to get my hands on it! bonus or no bonus, me need to get  another exciting dose of shinhwa!

12.12.11 Shinhwa's Eric, Yang Dong Geun and Jeon In Kwon Teaser with JK's Anniversary Documentary

Celebrating 20 years of pure talent under the lime light, Tiger JK will be releasing a special documentary, with appearances by very special stars.

22325991.jpg

A short teaser unveiled on December 9 showed short appearance of rappers Shinhwa’s Eric, Yang Dong Geun, and legendary singer Jeon In Kwon, who tried to define Tiger JK.

The documentary titled The Hero on Stage Tiger JK.ing will follow Tiger JK’s impressive career from 1992 all the way to 2012

It will air on Mnet on December 10.

Photo Credit: Mnet

[ENG SUB] 12.12.10 Mnet "Tiger JK.ING" 20 Years Anniversary - Shinhwa Eric Interview Cut

https://vimeo.com/55752742
Credit: SFsub + Phi

To fellow malaysian fans or fans whose countries broadcast ONE HD channel, there will re-run of 3 top variety shows shown the channel. Shinhwa's episode has been one of the top 3 episodes of the show "You & I". Just saw the promo just now. I thought I missed the airing because I didn't see the promo these past few days. It will be aired on the 15th. Not sure of the time yet. Let me find out or if anyone knows, kindly share. Stay tune! :)