[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

Guest ramyunfave

Junjin's not my ultimate bias in shinhwa but damn I'm so depressed right now. Makes me wish all members of shinhwa come out in the open now so it's just one big depression and not in small trickles. But grrr it, if hyesung admits to a relationship now I don't know how big the depression will be. On one hand, I'm also happy for JJ coz he deserves to be happy. I'm losing my mind

[12.09.18] Junjin and Park Joo-hyun, “Fond of each other, but not in a relationship yet”

Shinhwa member Junjin (32) has commented on the rumors regarding him being in a romantic relationship with SPICA member Park Joo-hyun (26). ad9a5a4d.jpgA Shinhwa Company rep told Star News on 18th September, “We’ve verified this with Junjin, he said he has known Park Joo-hyun for a long time, and since early this year, they’ve become fond of each another.”

The rep went on to emphasize, “But they’re not in a relationship yet.”

According to the rep, “With SPICA’s impending comeback, Junjin’s worried about whether the news will be perceived as noise marketing and if Park Joo-hyun will be affected. It’s definitely not noise marketing.”

Earlier this morning, a source (AGAIN! Where’s the management agency when you need them??) close to SPICA told Star News, “It’s true that Park Joo-hyun is seeing Junjin. They respect each other a lot but because on many levels they’re still very cautious about it.”

The source said, “In Park Joo-hyun’s case, she’s still a newcomer and with the group’s new album coming soon, some people may say that this is noise marketing, but this is definitely not the case.”

Judging from statements from Junjin and Park Joo-hyun, it seems that both of them are not officially in a relationship yet, but are fond of each other and just starting to date. Both sides have given a cautious stand.

Junjin made his debut in 1998 as a Shinhwa member and has since been active in the fields of music, variety and dramas. Park Joo-hyun made her debut early this year as a member of girl group SPICA.

Credits: Star News + Absolut Shinhwa

Guest Animeuver

I do agree, she does look like Lee Si Young, the overall style. But as long as he's happy. Hehe~~ I've had my suspicions on him for a while, though, along with other members (I still believe that Dongwan/Eric being single is actually quite high though. I mean, DW said so many times that he just got out of a relationship during their comeback and for now isn't really into dating stuff. And I highly doubt SHCJ wouldn't know if Eric dated. He's so open about relationships, haha). 
Frankly speaking, though I was a little at a lost at the news...I thought it's better for them to get out of the house and meet people, date etc. I mean, look at Eric...all those diablo-ing and talking to gomdori isn't...really earthling. o.o;; As what some fans say...get out of the house! Give gomdori some freedom~! XD

I think I can congrats for both of Junjin and Joo Hyun...but if it happen to my bias (I mean Eric, Hyesung, and Andy) I must really depressed kekeke...at least for three days...
If one day they really meet with someone they love, I'll always behind them...support for every decision they make...

Guest sunnydays.

OrangeSHCJ said: Ooooooh Jinnie...Not another celebrity please... I dont know why. But i prefer to see all Shinhwa member with common people. Like kindegarten teacher or coffee shop owner.
Well..congrat oppa. Hope to see one of ShinHwa walks on the aisle soon.

i thought as a fan i was ready if they got girlfriends & go public about it since they're all in the marrying age already but it seems i'm not. even though JJ is not my bias but i still felt a little pang of sadness. idk, maybe because she's a rookie & i feel JJ might be used for spica's publicity although watching their videos, i can say that she's talented. her group is good actually, when it comes to singing, but i still don't like it one bit. >:P

Guest matinshahande

saharbs

said:

Judging from statements from Junjin and Park Joo-hyun, it seems that both of them are not officially in a relationship yet, but are fond of each other and just starting to date. Both sides have given a cautious stand.

Credits: Star News + Absolut Shinhwa

Ihjj

said:

A part of me says Junjin needs to settle and a part of me says no...it's not her. I feel really bad for saying this, especially when I should be happy if he's happy, BUT I prefer Jinnie not to date Park Joo Hyun; it just doesn't feel right. 

@lhjj you've pretty much summed up the way I'm feeling right now! Well, I though I was ready to accept this but looks like not yet...he's been my bias from the beginning and he still is, and so I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel. I guess I just need a few more days!^^Well, Joohyun has denied it too, but I still think that they are dating casually. Found this article...(And WTH?! They made a mistake, labelling Jin as 'former' Shinhwa member!!T^T Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!! Who the hell writes these articles?!) 

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Spica member says she’s not dating Jun Jin just yet

Spica’s Park Ju-hyun has denied rumors about a relationship with Jun Jin.

Just after news spread like wildfire that the newbie girl group member and the former Shinhwa member were dating, Park aired her side of the story.

On Sept. 18, Park talked to Star News and said that although she liked Jun, the two weren’t an item.

“It’s true that we are attracted to one another, but we aren’t dating,” said Park.

She maintained that as she is new to the industry, she was concentrating on her work rather than on her love life.

Shinhwa Company followed suit by denying that the two were dating.

“They do meet up now and then, but they aren’t exactly lovers yet,” said a spokesperson from the agency who had talked to Jun.

As Spica released an EP on Sept. 19, many claimed that the rumors were staged publicity to promote the new group.

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr]

Source: Korea JoongAng Daily