Forum Launch FAQ

melkimx

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mlovesk

@studiosylar and @mlovesk, I've updated your status to Member manually so you should be able to create a topic! In our old forums, people marked as New Members would automatically get Member status when they wrote five posts. However, that's not happening here, and we're trying to figure out why. In the meantime, the rest of you who are still having problems, please email support@soompi.com or PM melkimx to let us know that we should manually update your status. I've also updated the FAQ with this information.

Thanks to those of you who are very helpfully answering questions!

As for what the badges do, I'm going to write up some text about that. I'll let you know soon!

Thanks! You rock! :D

Guest savoir vivre

My avatar keeps on disappearing every other time I log in. This is like the 5th time I changed my avie..

Why? ~X(

@princessman

You should be able to put any type of image as long as you have the bbcode:

> so [img]baohfgoahfgo;ahfosjf

still not able to post an image baohfgoahfgo;ahfosjf how did you get this url?

thank you

Lol I made it up. Have you tried directly copying a photobucket url?

Maybe it's the url that might be slightly off.

@lady_luv:

You can "follow" threads by using the "Bookmark" function. This is designated by the "star" icon that you can see on the topic thread's title line (just to the left) of the thread starter's avatar in the "Started By" column.

By clicking on the star icon, it turns yellow indicating that you have bookmarked the topic thread for future reference.

When you later want to reference your bookmarked threads, you can follow all your bookmarked threads by going to the upper left-hand corner of your screen, where you can see your screen name and the the three icons designated for your Notifications (globe icon), Inbox (envelope icon), and your Bookmarks (star icon).

Click on that star icon and that should lead you to a page within your profile listing all the threads that you have bookmarked for following.

thanks

but I meant was actually, is there any way that recover the threads that I previously had been following before the update? As there were a bunch of imcomplete fanfics that I was reading and I can't remember the titles of

Guest iSimplicityy

^ I thought I was the only one who had that problem :o...I liked the Preview button... Will it be brought back?

i was trying to edit my signature but not all rich format editor features is working.  i.e. font color, alignment and when i decided to just delete the signature instead, a big blank space follows after my post. how then can i remove that gap?  thanks.

Guest luna1430278013

my signature is messed up what happened 
oh and the fonts in the posting box reappeared !!!
but the preview button disappeared !!!
guess soompi still working on it ...
i liked the image, url, quote, spoiler, buttons were before the fonts are added :(  please bring them back.....
there is no spoiler or quote buttons here in the new lineup
:((

AND THE EDIT BUTTON BACK YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
^:)^   \m/
would u add the delete button to the options with edit ?? so we can delete the post !!! 

Guest luna1430278013

my signature is messed up what happened 
oh and the fonts in the posting box reappeared !!!
but the preview button disappeared !!!
guess soompi still working on it ...
i liked the image url quote spoiler buttons better like they were before 
there is no spoiler or quote buttons here 

AND THE EDIT BUTTON BACK YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\m/

Guest avenue7

Is it just me or why isn't the signature settings working? I wanted to change the font size to the smallest there is, but it won't. T^T

Archived