Welcome to our new site!

melkimx

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luvbong

One thing that is really annoying me is the fact every time I log out and log back in' date=' my profile picture is gone, so I will have to upload it again. I don't know if I'm the only one with that problem. [/quote']

No. You're not the only one with that problem. The same thing happens to me >.<

Guest luvbong

Is it just me' date=' or is the news on the front page outdated by 2 days? And when I click on News, the first article is Lee Hyori and Honey Lee from the 27th.[/quote']

I have a somewhat similar problem. The news on the front page, while it is updated, when I click on the News section, the first article I see is Netizens Praise G-Dragon’s “Folder” Bow from the 28th. I see this whether I am logged in or not.

Guest rudorofu

The new website is slightly confusing, but I like the organization of it better :) Thanks for the hard work!

Guest KatieDePon

the new site is good but....what happen to the Fan Club section of Soompi site?

it's not complete w/o them.

Guest sherman

@KatieDePon the fan clubs will come back soon with a lot more features...we'll let you know when they're back up

@endeavor @SunniRise the who's online should be accurate. not sure, but it doesn't look like it counts invisible users. from what we can tell, it seems like activity is starting to pick up a little bit with the new site :) please bear with us as we finish migrating all the data, we have posts and threads from 2005....

Guest aoiyuki291

The new site's looking sleek and pretty awesome. Can't wait to explore. Thanks Soompi team!!

Guest carmenfu

Hi, I can't log in to my account so I had to make a new one to post here.

I tried entering all possible passwords but none of the worked so I decided to retrieve a new one. When I get the email, every time I click the link it tells me it's invalid. What can I do to get access on my account again :(

Thanks!

I really do need help :(

Guest walkietalkie

new site look sleek but it stops there. it is very confusing. it seems to focus more on the news rather than forum. That was one of the reason why soompi stood out...b/c of all the fan posting. all my follow threads are gone. new forum lack a lot of functionality that the old one had.

Okay so I've been looking around but I couldn't find any answers to the questions I have...

This may seem dumb but I don't understand this badge system and the purpose of getting points. Are the badges just things to commemorate achievements such as posting? And where did I get points from? I only see that my most recent badges gave me points, but how else can you get points? And what's the purpose of these points? lol... And are reactions supposed to be like the "facebook like?".This is all too new for me o____o /feels old

Guest kanithax31224

I created a shop in the Selling and Trading thread about a day or two before the new Soompi. However, it was deleted, I've been waiting it out hoping it'd be restored since I spent a long time working on it.

I do like the new chat messaging system and being able to see all your old posts. :)

Archived