Me again~!

Guest Kiseki_Yoona

Guest Kiseki_Yoona
singing out of boredom~ I'll Be
Hey, Im back again. I was really bored today and Karaoke Revolution inspired me to sing I'll Be- by Edwin McCain. Its a really pretty song, so Im not really happy with how it came out, but hey it was a one shot. I sang with a karaoke track, so I am hoping I sound better then usual as far as key and pitch goes. Comments/critiques are always appriciated :D A big thanks to all of you who commented on my post last time!! I'll Be: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=349143 *edit* I was still bored, and so I sang WoWa by Namie Amuro. I didnt want to make a whole other thread for a new song, so I put it in here. Same site, you cant miss it. :D

Guest enthral

hey i really like how u did this song!! u have a really great tone...! just try to vary it a bit though...maybe add soem emotion? i really hate hearing that, though! so yeh, just sound like you're enjoying it more, or feeling the words a bit more...but u do have a great voice...id like to hear more

you did good... but i couldn't "feel" the song. emotion-wise.. get it? oh yeah, do you mind sending me the karoake instru. that you used? if you can, that'd be great.

Archived