Wearing earring on one side only

Guest fruit

Guest fruit

applying to the ladies
What do you think of the way Rainie wears her earrings? At first I thought it was kind of weird but she actually looks cute like that. It's definitely not meant for everyone to wear because I don't think many people could pull it off. If I saw a girl with only one earring, I'd be thinking, "did she lose the other one?". You know?

So is this going to be a growing trend or is it too out of the ordinary?

1.png

2.jpg

credit to miakyou for the pictures (i took it out of her survey thread)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cutie☆ Honey♡

I think its cute but some white ppl might go up to you and say "...hey.. umm first i think you dropped one of ur earrings cuz u are missing one.. and secondly.... ARE U WEARING A BELLYBUTTON RING ON UR EAR!?"

Guest backseat_love

lol.... um.. no i would never have only one ear with an earring. my other ear would feel naked. and honestly the girl in those pics looks kinda lopsided especially because its a dangly earring. i guess its cute in a way, but definitely not for me.

Guest JULIARGHHH

i think it looks tacky.

but it looks cool when you wear a long earring on one ear and a stud or something small on the other. i do that often when i can't find the matching earrings. hehhh...

Guest gingerpye

i think it really works for rainie. i can't imagine myself to well with only one earring. people would think it's weird.

if you wear one of those 'rainie yang style' earrings on both earrings... imo its just too much

Guest x SaRaNg HaE x

I have those style of earrings.. but they come in a pair. I would never wear it on only one side.

I showed my cousin and she said it looks like bellybutton rings. -___-

Guest dangeresque

It's a trend in HK because wearing a pair of long dangly earrings is too overwhelming for streetwear. There are stores that just sell one earring instead of by pairs. :)

Guest Vindictive

What celebrities do for a fashion staple. I find it quite hideous. I mean sure, to be original. But damn, I think it's highly ridiculous that someone would come up with this, lol. Over time, the ear lobes might hang and it'll just look dumb. And earrings come in pair of a reason, lmao.

Guest Izam.

I think it only works if you have long hair and have it brush off to oneside.

I don't necessarily just wear 1 ear-ring but I do wear ear-rings where the 2 are not identical (say one is way longer than the other or looks slightly different from each other). :lol:

Guest rain_sadtango

funny u asked that, cos thats how i wore my earrings today. A long dangly one on one side, and just a simple stud on the other side. I think it makes the earring look special that way, and i got complimented for it. I wore it with my hair down though, its a lot less obvious that way.

Guest ulynn

yep.

i think its fine to wear a dangling one on one side and a stud or sth on the other.

cause sometimes. wearing dangling earrings on both sides can appear quite ' heavy' :D

Archived