Korean Fair Trade Commission Finds SM Entertainment Guilty of Interfering With JYJ's Korean Activiti

Guest System1430291513

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Megamissy

I hope the authorities should seriously look into SM.E contracts with all K-pop singers under them because most of them are very young when they sign the contract.

Guest Megamissy

JYJ with SM.E is like the story from the bible 'David and Goliath' David the shepherd boy kill the giant.Hope JYJ has no more obstacles ahead of them and allow to appear in Korea major TV stations.

• 1 month later...
Guest ixia320

fines should be prohibitive in nature so that the offense won't be repeated so easily and $87,000 is NOTHING to sm ent. i believe it should be like 50% of JYJ's opportunity cost or even higher especially that sm did this when the court already rule in favor of JYJ. it's like sm is saying that they can get over and above the law and wreck havoc on anyone they like at anytime they want. it's just a good thing that JYJ has loyal fans that fought and persevered through thick & thin with their most favorite artist in the world. JYJ fans - keep fighting! Hooray!

Guest ixia320

SM was raided? Good! that's why SM threw all those malicious videos on Yuchun, to get back at JYJ (of course, all the other evils SM did to prevent JYJ activities in Korea). JYJ always be careful because I believe the battle with SM is far from over. (ruled i/o rule)

Archived