Guest o-cha

thanks kdramafanusa and hibino39 ! I guess he just went to Japan to promote Thank You DVD set. I thought he already went before.

Amaryllis : is the article talking about the Thank You DVD release in Japan?

Guest lilyrose

Well, I posted a long response here, and it never posted and I never saved it. Suffice it to say that it was a brilliant post :lol: . Because i need to get ready for a meeting in NY, I won't try to recreate my post.

I think i said that the ending of Robbers was perfect, perfect, perfect. I said a lot more but I can't rewrite.

I mentioned that I hope Hyuk is taking time off to be with his wife and child.

My selfish side wants to know if Hyuk is promoting his movie in L.A. and Seoul and Singapore, and if anyone knows the dates. Is the movie already showing in all three cities? Are there any red carpets planned? Are there any dates?

o-cha, I miss you. I am not trying to leave out anyone in this thread, but o-cha and I, I feel, bonded during Robbers. I hope you are doing well.

All the best, soompi-lovers!

Guest Jill4675

Hi, Jill4675...I went immediately to work to petition and request YA Entertainment to secure the rights to Robbers and I immediately received a reply from YA Entertainment and was told that they tried to get the rights for Robbers but they were unsuccessful in doing so. "Kate" who replied to my request said that they really tried and that Robbers would have been a good project for them and that she is very sad that they were unable to secure the rights for the drama...boohoo...I too am very sad. But, it is with hope that whoever puts out an English subtitled version will do a good job on the subs! I can't wait..

I absolutely love this drama and would be so honored to add it to my collection!!

Malia, Oh, you heard from Katie at YA...she always responds right away. I really appreciate that about YA; they are listening to fans over at YA. Too bad they couldn't get it. :( They couldn't get Thank You either. That must mean that SBS wants to put Robbers out themselves...Well, as long as SOMEONE PUTS IT OUT!!! So I guess we have to lobby SBS to do it RIGHT AWAY!!!

prechuz_azn/aya: I just started watching Snow Queen...I've only seen part of Ep. 1 so far...I hope I won't be disappointed!! :)

hibino39 and kframafanusa: thanks for the pics! :wub: Lucky Japanese fans! ;)

B)

Guest o-cha

Well, I posted a long response here, and it never posted and I never saved it. Suffice it to say that it was a brilliant post :lol: . Because i need to get ready for a meeting in NY, I won't try to recreate my post.

I think i said that the ending of Robbers was perfect, perfect, perfect. I said a lot more but I can't rewrite.

I mentioned that I hope Hyuk is taking time off to be with his wife and child.

My selfish side wants to know if Hyuk is promoting his movie in L.A. and Seoul and Singapore, and if anyone knows the dates. Is the movie already showing in all three cities? Are there any red carpets planned? Are there any dates?

o-cha, I miss you. I am not trying to leave out anyone in this thread, but o-cha and I, I feel, bonded during Robbers. I hope you are doing well.

All the best, soompi-lovers!

awwwwww I miss you too lilyrose. I know what you mean about how we all really bonded through Robbers. Watching Robbers with the gals @ the Robbers thread has got to be one of the best drama watching experience for me.

Robbers is pure love for me....just beautiful.

brokenkiddo49 : Agree...he gets better with age...just like fine wine :lol:

a13188 : thanks for letting us know about Hyuk coming to S'pore.

Hopefully Hyuk Singapore fans can get a glimpse of him...and keep us updated..hehehe.

Guest michsann

it's my first time to drop by at this thread ... im kinda glued watching ROBBERS final episodes right now becoz of Jang Hyuk ... i think his looks really improve a lot starting epi 13! it must be the hair ...

some screencaps i got from epi 13-14 ...

how can a

DYING

KWON OH JOON look so pale, yet so good! hahaha.

janghyuk-in-robbers-13-14.gif

more epi 13-14 screen caps ..

13Robbersavi_001911009.jpg

13Robbersavi_002042406.jpg

13Robbersavi_002469266.jpg

13Robbersavi_003892988.jpg

14Robbersavi_000103102.jpg

14Robbersavi_001450749.jpg

14Robbersavi_002196694.jpg

14Robbersavi_002830127.jpg

14Robbersavi_002840871.jpg

i have one question though, does JH in THANK YOU look this good?! im kinda interested in watching that drama too ...

Guest imogene_af

^

Yes! He looks delish in Thank You but Kwon Oh Joon is just wub for me. Even though he'll probably swindle the hell out of me.

i have one question though, does JH in THANK YOU look this good?! im kinda interested in watching that drama too ...

I have not seen Robbers and so I don't know how to compare the JangHyuk in Robbers to the JangHyuk in ThankYou but the one in ThankYou plays a doctor roll and so his look is more of a doctor clean cut look with shorter hair... he did show some skin in that drama too and I totally loved LOVED him in that drama... I highly recommand that drama to you... you will love that drama.

I was hoping to see a picture of his baby but I guess no one has gotten a pix of his baby yet... his baby should be a month old on the 8th... Times sure did fly by.

Guest o-cha

it's my first time to drop by at this thread ... im kinda glued watching ROBBERS final episodes right now becoz of Jang Hyuk ... i think his looks really improve a lot starting epi 13! it must be the hair ...

michsann : welcome to the JH thread! And thanks for the pics too.

Personally I think Jang Hyuk looks better in Thank You..he has better hair there lol. But having said that I love JH as Kwon Oh Joon more than him as Dr Min.

I would HIGHLY recommend Thank You...different from Robbers...and JH plays a totally different character in TY than in Robbers. You should most definitely watch Thank You....I'd say TY is a more heartwarming drama compared to Robbers.

Samples of JH as Dr Min Gi Seo in Thank You hehehe

ep6-2.gif

thankyouprofile-1.jpg

giseobom5.jpg

drmin.jpg

thankyou3.jpg

imogene_af : agree...Kwon Oh Joon is loooooveeeee. He'll swindle us and just like Dal Rae we'll gladly overlook his mistakes...hahaha.

Guest cholo

Samples of JH as Dr Min Gi Seo in Thank You hehehe

ep6-2.gif

oh how i miss Dr. Min...thanks o-cha dear for the pics..

and agree, THANK YOU is highy recommended drama of JH..

hi michsann TY for the pics too.. :P

Jang Hyuk will be in Singapore for the premiere of Dance of the Dragon. The movie will be screened on 1 May. Official website: http://www.danceofthedragonmovie.com/

His wedding will be held on June 2 at 7pm in Walkerhill Hotel.

thanks for the links a13188.

congratulations on his upcoming wedding.

Guest msjang

2008精采韓劇》 謝謝

【聯合報╱文/江芷稜】

2008.03.08 05:17 am

http://udn.com/NEWS/MEDIA/4248473-1809219.JPG

張赫(右)退伍後接演「謝謝」,與女星孔孝真、童星徐信愛合作,演出感人。

圖/八大戲劇台提供

謝謝

張赫 退伍新作 演完婚頭

演員:張赫、孔孝真、 申成錄、金成恩

期待指數:★★★★

(張赫退伍後首部作品,描述愛滋病情節真實動人,刻畫出人跟人之間的愛心,現由八大電視台購得,播出時間未定)

劇情:張赫飾演冷酷的醫師閔基書,卻在與愛滋病患兒的母親(孔孝真飾)接觸過程中,內心世界開始發生變化。童星徐信愛扮演愛滋病患,展現天真笑容,吸引觀眾的目光。

幕後過程:張赫2004年曾因兵役事件轟動韓國,2006年11月退伍後復出接拍「謝謝」,演技深獲肯定。去年還宣告和舞蹈老師金妍珍相戀6年,決定閃電結婚,妻子當時已懷孕8個月,兩人交往情況只有身邊幾名好友知情,保密功夫驚人,張赫與金妍珍1月完成結婚登記手續,成為正式夫妻。

今年大年初二張赫喜獲麟子,初嘗為人父的喜悅,但考慮到妻子產後身體狀況,經過雙方家長商量,決定將婚禮定在6月2日舉行。

【2008/03/08 聯合報】

Basically it says "Thank you" is a very moving drama, and has received many good reviews from critics, and is Jang Hyuk first drama since his completion of the mandatory military service. A TV broadcasting company in Taiwan has already bought the rights to the drama, but the air date is still undecided. And then it gives a brief summary of Thank You.

Jang Hyuk's entering of the army in 2004 caused quite a stir in Korea (I believe it was cuz Song Seung Hun and Jang Hyuk tried to use medical reasons in order to avoid the service, correct me if I am wrong), and since his release in Nov 2006, his acting skills in Thank You has received much praises. Last year he also announced his 6 year relationship with his dance instructor, Kim ahn(?) jin (金妍珍), and the marriage plans, since she was already 8 months pregnant. Only the people closest to them knew of their relationship. In January of this year 2008, they have already completed registration for the legal documentation of husband and wife, so now they are officially a couple.

This February, Jang Hyuk experienced the joys of becoming a father, as his son was born on Feb 8th. Since his wife had just given birth, her body condition is of concern, so after careful discussion with both sides of the family, they have decided the wedding date to be on June 2nd.

Guest o-cha

msjang : thanks for the translation.

~lin~ : I doubt we'll get to see pics of JH's son anytime soon. Usually Korean celebs keep their personal life private. I'd love to see pics of his son though.

Amaryllis : is the article talking about the Thank You DVD release in Japan?

In Taiwan ^^

[Flash News] Thanks to Jane ~~ ^^

JH is in Singapore for 2 days' private interviews, basically for PRs.

Will find out his departure date and let's see him off ^____^

Guest missinu

Jang Hyuk will be in Singapore for the premiere of Dance of the Dragon. The movie will be screened on 1 May. Official website: http://www.danceofthedragonmovie.com/

His wedding will be held on June 2 at 7pm in Walkerhill Hotel

I'm gonna see him tml~~ ^o^. I asked the makeup artists to bring me along too!! and my friend did makeup for him today and she took a photo with him and then there's this reflection of the light at the background and he claimed that it was a ghost!! ROFL!!

Guest corliss

I'm gonna see him tml~~ ^o^. I asked the makeup artists to bring me along too!! and my friend did makeup for him today and she took a photo with him and then there's this reflection of the light at the background and he claimed that it was a ghost!! ROFL!!

oh my gosh..i know that he is coming. but i didn't know that he's already here!!! i also wanna go. can pm me abt e details? let us send him off together! :)

hahaha.....

Wow....that's nice....take more photos of him and share with us ^^

Guest missinu

erm nope it's not sending off. it's kinda like a photoshoot so i'm tagging along with the makeup artists for his photoshoot. i'm not sure when he's leaving though. sry TToTT. i promise i'll take alot of pics and post them here kx

erm nope it's not sending off. it's kinda like a photoshoot so i'm tagging along with the makeup artists for his photoshoot. i'm not sure when he's leaving though. sry TToTT. i promise i'll take alot of pics and post them here kx

Thanks in advance...looking forward ^____^