yuppie....finally managed to download but then just voice only....better than nothing =P

Hopefully someone can briefly translate their conversation. ^____^

http://www.mediafire.com/?jllodgmsqzt

[i used realplayer]

Thank you, thank you, Amaryllis! i am downloading it now. Hope someone (maybe, O-cha??) can translate it too! I can try it but not a good translator. ;)

Guest o-cha

Amaryllis : woohoo! Thanks for the interview clip. I'm pretty bad at listening so hopefully someone (hjkomo , wils wink wink) can translate. I'll see what I can gather but no guarantees hehehe. Thanks for the pics too...I think he looks more 'meaty' now..which is a good good thing. He was a bit too thin towards the end of Robbers.

Okay...since no one put up the summary yet, i will start first. Hope some one can add more! let me hold a breath for a second....

First...OMGSH..Hyuk Jr. has the TRIANGLE SHAPED LIPS like his dad! Cha Tae Hyun asked Jang Hyuk whom the baby looks like the more, him or his wife. Then JH said he's not sure yet, but the one thing he's sure about is the baby's mouth! He's really happy about that..haha...In response to CTH's comment, JH proudly said that shape of lips is quite attractive..hehe...

(I am dying to see the two with the same lips on the picture!)

He gets home around 6 o'clock in the evening, and then it's time for him to take care of the little baby. CTH asked him if it's tough for him to do it..JH said not much. But it seemed hard at night. JH watches a movie every night around midnight, ending up 5 hour long watch for 2hr movie. Every 30 minutes the little cutie wakes up, making his dad busy. CTH gave him a comfort by saying that hard time will be gone soon when the baby turns 100th day, accorind to his personal experience.(you know CTH has a baby a month older than HYUk jr. ) Anway..JH seems very happy with the baby.

About his schedules...he will visit Singapore to promote DOTD (which we already knew about ;) ) and will prepare for the wedding on June 2. Then..wow...his next project will be a film. He said the movie will crank in probably at the end of June.

It was fun to listen to their conversation. Since they've long been good friends the atmosphere was very comfortable.

They talked about the drama they both were cast, In to the Sunlight. CTH mentioned they were not the first place for the roles. Their roles were at first offered to the then more top-rated actors. CHT said that they (CTH, JH, Kim Ha Neul and Kim Hyun Joo)d were nobodies by the time they took on the roles..haha.... JH responded with wit, "that's why the drama's called IN TO THE SUNLIGHT", meaning they finally got spotlight. B)

(Guys...I will continue the story...)

Guest imogene_af

wils- thank you so much for the translations! awwww, his baby got his pout?! That's so adorable.

And a new film? I cannot wait!

Guest o-cha

wils : thank you so much for the translation! I didn't even have time to really go online last night...grrr..

Ohhhh me thinks little Hyuk jr might be a hottie someday like his daddy..hehehe. How cute that he has Hyuk's lips.

Hmmmm...a new movie in June for Hyuk? How come we haven't heard anything about it.... gosh I wonder what the movie is going to be about.

Guest o-cha

new JH article and pic. I'll just post JH's part.

Jang Hyuk Spokeperson For Organ Donation Campaign

http://www.cupress.com/news/news_view.asp?idx=2167&sec=2

jhorgandonation1fy9.png

jhorgandonation2tl7.png

생명나무에 가득한 열매 바라며

홍보대사에는 탤런트 장혁 씨가 위촉됐으며 장 씨는 “뜻깊고 좋은 자리에 세워줘서 감사하며 부족하지만 열심히 홍보대사 역할을 감당하겠다”고 소감을 밝혔다.

They were planting a 'Life' Tree to raise awareness for organ donation. Jang Hyuk is one of the spokeperson.

Jang Hyuk basically said that he's thankful to be given the chance to be the spokeperson for such a good cause. He will try his best and take his role to provide information to the public seriously.

I'm glad his hair isn't wavy curly anymore here...though the man still needs a haircut...

Guest imogene_af

^

I checked the site and of all pictures that won't load for me... it's his. :(

Anyway, so his new film starts filming in JUNE? I'm so excited. I want to know what it is! Jang Hyuk always likes surprising us.

But thanks for sharing!

Guest imogene_af

From Elvis to Shaggy Beatles hairdo. I still love you, Hyuk! He looks healthier now,though... for a while in ROBBERS he was like, so wirey!

Thanks o-cha for the clip, oh I'm having a great lunch watching this! haha.

Guest o-cha

uno mas

credit: segye

200804170008220vo7.jpg

imogene_af : yeaaahhh his hair is WILD now...super shaggy...I just want to grab a pair of scissors and cut it..hahahaha. Time off from filming does him well...much healthier looking now.

Good afternoon, Imogene and O-cha~

Just back from lunch. Thanks o-cha for the pics and news. Yeh..his wavy hair looks better there. In fact I like him with that slightly wavy (not curly) hair in the pics.

Since film shoot will begin in June, the movie will be able to be released much later this year (or next year?). These days the korean movie market is a bit downward. So a lot of movies completed are lined up for screen release.

Yeah...Hyuk Jr. will sure be a hottie!

Back to the radio conversation...hmmm... looks like I've done with the core conversation already. More miscellanies...

CTH and JH talked about JH's TJ Project.....CTH told to the audience that JH sometimes shows that funny dragon performance (which he did on the stage with Hey Girl) to his close friends in having a drink together... :blush:

While talking about Jeet Kun Do, CTH and JH brought in the topic of Kim Jong Gook who is a member of their social club (aka, Year of Dragon Club). They joked about KJG as close friends...for the best look of a ballard singer, KJG better reduce the bulk of muscles, CTH commented.. (He must be jealous of his built-up bod! ;) ) CTH asked an instant quiz to the audience: who would win if JH with Jeet Kun Do and KJG with boxing fight against each other? A queue of instant responses from audience...

O-cha, as Kim Jong Gook is covered in their conversation, you should definitely listen to this radio clip. ;)

Guest o-cha

wils : thanksssss! Heehehe I will most definitely listen to the audio now...as if I needed more motivation...Jang Hyuk + Kim Jong Kook..how can I resist? :lol: I love the screencaps...

I really like the guys from the 76 Dragon Club..they are such a close bunch of friends. CTH always jokes about KJK's body..I remember one time he said KJK was getting really big that he started to look like Popeye..hahaha.

CTH should feel safe though..he has 2 muscle guys (KJK and Hyuk) behind him...nobody would dare mess up with CTH lols.

Well the next big bash would be Hyuk's wedding..I hope we get to see tons of pics of Hyuk and also the rest of 76 Dragon Club.

Guest cholo

cholo : there you are! where were you? We missed you here. Thanks for the new pics... Oh that last pic was from his Japan trip. That's when he went there to promote Thank You DVD.

hello my JH chingoos>>

sorry for not being here lately.. thanks o-cha dear for that info..

Cholo, you are welcome. Hope you can join us in the DM thread!

will definitely dropping by at dae mang thread wils. ;)

thanks heaps guys!! is it me or what... JH's really getting more handsomer these days.. ahhh..lol

Guest dangyenngoc

can u plz tell me when and where i can meet Jang Huyk..i'm currently live in singapore....anyone can help me out...urgency..thanks a lot !!!!^^