Spotted Jang Hyuk & Fann Wong at Mount Faber vicnity this evening. There was slight drizzle and they continued to film.

He was rather shy and took pic with us. He waved goodbye at us after the shooting. Touched!!

Hawthorn : thanks for posting more pics. I can never get enough of him..hehehe.

Aug05 : I am so jealous of you! :lol: Jang Hyuk always seems like a really nice guy who treats his fans well. Can you post pics of you meeting Jang Hyuk? I'd love to see it.

Just want to share my friend's experience of meeting Jang Hyuk...

The other day, she was at this gym before lunch and in walked JH in gym gear..sleeveless tanktop and sweat pants, looking good. She is a big fan of his after watching "Thank You" and was thrilled to have incidentally spotted him at the gym. There were no other people inside and she had 1 and half hour of looking him at the weight machine nearby. When he stopped, she approached him and talked to him. He was surprised, but was very friendly. She asked for a photo with him and he gestured " Now?" :P He was like indicating that he was sweaty after working out, but my friend told him "It's ok, you are still very handsome !". Then he stood next to her, put his arm around her shoulders and drew her close to him for that picture. She thanked him and shook his hand and left him to continue his exercise while she went back to her threadmill. My friend told me her dream came true that very day..with him there and she could observed him quietly. I am very happy for her ! :D I saw that picture today and it turned out very well >_<

Just want to share my friend's experience of meeting Jang Hyuk...

The other day, she was at this gym before lunch and in walked JH in gym gear..sleeveless tanktop and sweat pants, looking good. She is a big fan of his after watching "Thank You" and was thrilled to have incidentally spotted him at the gym. There were no other people inside and she had 1 and half hour of looking him at the weight machine nearby. When he stopped, she approached him and talked to him. He was surprised, but was very friendly. She asked for a photo with him and he gestured " Now?" :P He was like indicating that he was sweaty after working out, but my friend told him "It's ok, you are still very handsome !". Then he stood next to her, put his arm around her shoulders and drew her close to him for that picture. She thanked him and shook his hand and left him to continue his exercise while she went back to her threadmill. My friend told me her dream came true that very day..with him there and she could observed him quietly. I am very happy for her ! :D I saw that picture today and it turned out very well >_<

Waaah !!!!!!!!!

After reading all these sightings (also touching), I'm so green with envy.

Wish I could be there too :tears:

Guest corliss

wow......hee hee...so happy to hear and see more news of him....local media dun seem to report a lot on this project...

btw any of u heard abt the extras needed for filming? there dun seem to be any news after i sent in the application....as if there is no filming...hee heee :)

wow......hee hee...so happy to hear and see more news of him....local media dun seem to report a lot on this project...

btw any of u heard abt the extras needed for filming? there dun seem to be any news after i sent in the application....as if there is no filming...hee heee :)

My girlfren & I participated in one of the filming as extra. That day was a weekend. Fann Wong & Jason Scott Lee were at the shooting and the scene does not Jang Hyuk segement which explains why he was not there. No photographing or autograph is allowed. It was exciting and we had great fun as it was our first time as extras.

At Mt Faber Vicinity :- When I took picture with him, he will gently place his hand on your shoulder and ready to shoot. Nice GUY. His complexion is smooth & fair. :lol:

Here is the "Thank You" OST autograph signed by Jang Hyuk. When I asked him for auto, he stood there waited for me to dig out my OST from my bag :tongue2: . WHen he saw it, he took it from me and I told him I bought this from Korea. He immediately flipped open and I turned to this page (with his pic) for him to sign.

JHautograph.jpg

Yesterday, Jang Hyuk was at the padang vicinity filming. :w00t:

Guest corliss

wow...that is so good...thanks so much for sharing....:) great to hear that....cos been wondering how come no news abt the filming at all...hahaha :) haiz....think he will leave soon liao...it's almost a month since he is here liao....haiz...but never sighted him at all...sad sad... :)

Guest Pucca.sg

My girlfren & I participated in one of the filming as extra. That day was a weekend. Fann Wong & Jason Scott Lee were at the shooting and the scene does not Jang Hyuk segement which explains why he was not there. No photographing or autograph is allowed. It was exciting and we had great fun as it was our first time as extras.

At Mt Faber Vicinity :- When I took picture with him, he will gently place his hand on your shoulder and ready to shoot. Nice GUY. His complexion is smooth & fair. :lol:

Here is the "Thank You" OST autograph signed by Jang Hyuk. When I asked him for auto, he stood there waited for me to dig out my OST from my bag :tongue2: . WHen he saw it, he took it from me and I told him I bought this from Korea. He immediately flipped open and I turned to this page (with his pic) for him to sign.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/tccn1/JHautograph.jpg

Yesterday, Jang Hyuk was at the padang vicinity filming. :w00t:

Hi aug05

I could tell that you were so happy when you met him last friday evening :)

The photos were nice taken and Jang Hyuk is so so handsome and friendly~

For those interested to see our lovely friend photo with Jang Hyuk

Please click below link~ thanks :D

My Wretch

Pucca, Wendy,Happytoy : thanks for sharing all the pics and stories. He is hotness! And the fact that he is so nice to fans just makes him even hotter!

Guest Pucca.sg

Pucca, Wendy,Happytoy : thanks for sharing all the pics and stories. He is hotness! And the fact that he is so nice to fans just makes him even hotter!

Hi o-cha, you are always welcome :)

Hope you also can get to meet him in person one day~ :D

wow...you guys are so lucky! And thanks for sharing the pics taken with him.

He IS hot, and I'm so happy to know that he is friendly, obliging and very approachable. Due to unforeseen circumstances I haven't been able to go downtown for the past 3 weeks......SIGH...

I hope this project will jumpstart a collaboration with our local tv or film production company with Korean stars.

And yes, why isn't our media tracking him and giving us an update?

You are most welcome ^^

Met him last sat at Raffles hotel and this is the first time seeing him and really have to say that his is really a nice guy^__^

Guest hawthorn

韩最大经纪公司进北京 全智贤宋慧乔进军中国

2007-8-14 15:05:48

2007081415052654326.jpg

人民网·天津视窗8月14日电:韩国最大的经纪公司IHQ和韩国SK电信合作,准备一同进军中国演艺市场。

IHQ 于本月13号公开表示,IHQ与SK电信在中国的支柱公司SK Telecom China合作,在北京新建了“Beijing Sidus HQ”公司。(狐狸雨注:IHQ前身为Sidus,旗下有全智贤、宋慧乔、全度妍、李美妍、金善雅、金慧秀、孔孝真、郑宇成、张赫、车太贤、赵寅成、孔侑、尹继尚等一线红星,早年更是打造了韩国国民组合GOD)

“Beijing Sidus HQ”拥有220万美元的资金,其中 IHQ占有10亿4300韩元,即51%的股份,而SK Telecom China则占有49%的股份。两公司透过这次中国合作法人的设立将一同进行明星经纪事业、明星经纪代行事业、电影和电视节目的制作以及投资事业等。

2007081415054354344.jpg

首先,IHQ旗下的艺人全智贤、宋慧乔、池珍熙等将开始频繁的中国演艺活动。此外,该公司将签下3-4位中国演员,还将促进与中国国内的一些实力较强的代行公司和宣传业体的合作。尤其是对Viatech等当地的移动通信公司使用韩国明星画报和影像短片等项目进行大例促进,还积极促进韩流电影(iFilm) 和电视节目(iHQ YTNM TU 等)的版权贩卖。

IHQ方面表示“透过这次在当地设立合作法人,将会成为进军中国演艺市场奠定基础,将为进军市场可能性更高的新市场提供机会。”

http://www.022net.com/2007/8-14/481865242967245.html

Hi everyone, keep the photos coming..

It's so nice to see different photos by different people experiencing their meet up with JH at different places.

The more I see him, the more I want to see him. It's addiction !:sweatingbullets:

Loving his present hair do with sharp and long sideburns.

Can't get enough of him. :crazy: I want my 고맙습니다 OST to be autograph by JH too!

Tina, saw your pics with JH, beautifully casual indeed!