Guest o-cha

Hi guys..sorry been MIA for months...just life has been crazy lately. I have a lot of things in my mind...and sadly Korean entertainment isn't one of them....=(

Anyway...I'm so excited about Hyukie's new drama news. Sounds like a meaty role!

And Hyuk looks gorgeous as always. New CFs, variety show appearances, dramas almost back-to-back...how can we complain? hehehe

I caught up watching Running Man. He is so good finding those IDs! (rigged or not..hahahahaha. I think the IDs that he found earlier are purely by his own merit..but the last one was kindda suspicious..how would he know thas someone would be wearing those IDs, right? hehehe)

Maaannn..I wish he was in the same team as KJK. Would love to see more of their interaction hehehe.

Guest MaratsGirl

What is Jang Hyuk's role in 5 Senses of Eros? Does he have a kissing scene?  -_-  bed scene?  -_-   :D

Yes he has a kissing scene.. and yes a bed scene too :rolleyes:

Hi Ocha, so glad to see you again. Thought you have deserted the Hyuk thread :unsure:

Hope your life is ok.

Here are some pix of Hyuk attending the opening of a H&M store in Seoul.

hm6o.jpg

hm1m.jpg

10214970.jpg

hm2fx.jpg

hm3z.jpg

hm4.jpg

hm5i.jpg

And there happen to have a Japanese version of Ogamdo released:

55798559201105271801294.jpg

Hi folks, just a reminder that Hyuk was in the latest ep of runningman too. So he was in both ep 44 and 45. He acted quite funny in this ep so be sure to watch! ^_^

Hyuk's look in the upcoming saguek???????????? :w00t:

5353296220110601161801079.jpg

(from DC)

No, its just a fan's work. hahaha

Guest MaratsGirl

Hi folks, just a reminder that Hyuk was in the latest ep of runningman too. So he was in both ep 44 and 45. He acted quite funny in this ep so be sure to watch! ^_^

Hyuk's look in the upcoming saguek???????????? :w00t:

*quoted image*

(from DC)

No, its just a fan's work. hahaha

:w00t:  Jaja I can't wait for that drama....  

Hyuk's good friend Hong Kyung Min had a mini concert recently and alto Hyuk was not there, he sent a video message, please scroll to post 12 in the link:

baidu forum

By the way, Hyuk's younger brother got married recently. :) Unfortunately no pix and no idea how old the brother is too. :ph34r:

*****************************************************************************************************

HYUK ON ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAM :w00t:

Trailer on daum

to be telecast on 25 Jun but not sure on what channel :ph34r:

Guest whoaaajem

hiiii. i've lurked soompi before but i never commented but because of this man, i wanted to know more about him. i'm currently watching chuno and it is seriously awesome! i was wondering if there are any new photoshoots of him so i can have something to ogle? 8D

hiiii. i've lurked soompi before but i never commented but because of this man, i wanted to know more about him. i'm currently watching chuno and it is seriously awesome! i was wondering if there are any new photoshoots of him so i can have something to ogle? 8D

Hi, welcome! Are you a new fan of Jang Hyuk?

Did you see the photos on the previous page 199? Also check out the links on the first post on the first page. :)

55798559201106161419401250554191322_000.jpg

hyuk in Osaka

Guest whoaaajem

Hi, welcome! Are you a new fan of Jang Hyuk?

Did you see the photos on the previous page 199? Also check out the links on the first post on the first page. :)

*quoted image*

hyuk in Osaka

i first saw him on family outing and he was totally cute and hilarious there. i don't really watch a lot of dramas but i did start chuno!

also, thanks :]

Guest jen2010

THanks for the photo.

Gosh, what happened to his hair :lol:

Looks like the Osaka program will be screened on FashionN, I've no idea what channel is this

Hopefully there will be a dvd or something like his trip in US the other time.

Read from zoi's blog that he will be appearing in Danny Ahn's radio program on 24 June 4pm

http://www.kbs.co.kr/radio/coolfm/music/day/05/index.html

Guest YoonSooJin

Out of Jang Hyuk's movies and dramas, I've only watched Volcano High, Five Senses of Eros and Chuno, and since I'm a fan of g.o.d, I've already watched To My Mother MV, but I really like him. He made me cry a lot in Chuno, that's why I'm totally impressed.

hello YoonSooJin!

I will recommend you to watch Rabbit and Lizard too, its a low budget quiet movie but it still come across as warm with an unexpected ending. :)

Here are some pix of Hyuk attending his friend Danny Ahn's radio show:

55798559201106241936083033750038602_000.jpg

Could some silent lurkers please post some replies here? We have been stuck at page 200 for the longest time................ :ph34r:

Guest MaratsGirl

PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS

1) Hyuk will be interviewed on SBS nite TV entertainment program on Jun 29. They will be talking about the secret to his good body  :lol:

*quoted image*

2) More photos in Osaka:

Jang Hyuk on DC

3) Hot photos of Hyuk in a deep V T-shirt. Too many for me to repost.  :D Check out this link

baidu forum

ThankU so Much for de links!!! OMG:sweatingbullets: I need cold water... so hot the Vt-shirt :w00t:

Guest jen2010

Gosh, he looks so good in GC watch pics :wub:

Argh, I am going to miss his short hair ..

wow, production starts this early.

Gosh, he looks so good in GC watch pics :wub:

Argh, I am going to miss his short hair ..

wow, production starts this early.

Hi Jen, production not too early, the show is going on air late Sep and this is a saguek, so they probably need more time. :)

More photos of Hyuk with Gc watches here:

Gc watches blog

And also other pix of Hyuk in Osaka. He look cute with the comics!

Baidu forum

Finally page 201! :D

I am really getting excited about Hyuk's upcoming saguek drama, the story is based on a bestseller Korean book of the same name so it should be good. Couple with the director of Painters of the Wind (a very artistically shot drama) and the script writers of Jewel in the Palace and Queen Seon Deuk it should be good. Plus there are many experience actors involve so Hyuk should have a good time working with them. Both the brothers of Midas are in, which I think is so amusing.

Filming of the kid's scenes has begun and I think the news is Hyuk goes to the set this sat 9th Jul. So we can expect production pix soon!

5d28bf09b01e33446a60fb72.jpg