BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

ah, 거짓말 (Lies) came out in 2007, not 2008 ^^;;. just wanted to clear that up!in any case, happy 5th anniversary to big bang. it's weird to think that they've been around for half a decade now. they've matured so much as artists as well as people, and it's strange because although i'm younger than them, i feel like a proud mother when i look at them. they're not boys new to the industry anymore; they're young men with successful careers. they're among some of the most influential people in the korean entertainment business...but despite that, i will always think of them as my "boys" since i saw them grow up before my very eyes. i grew up with them (this is not just a cliche statement i'm using; i've literally grown up watching them grow up as i've been a fan of big bang even before they debuted (back when it was just jiyong and youngbae and they were known as GDYB, back when jiyong was a small, babyfaced kid wearing oversized hoodies and fitted caps and youngbae wore jerseys and had cornrows)). they've inspired me, they've motivated me, they've cheered me up whenever i was down, and they've made me stay strong all these years. i've grown up watching the big bang members mature and develop from my preteen years to my college years now, and i hope that i will continue to see them become bigger and better in the next 5 years as well as the decade(s) to come!<3 once a VIP, always a VIP. thank you, boys. 사랑해 ^^!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RainyRose13

happy 5th anniversary!! these years happen so fast.. i guess happy moments go fast ^^ only if i were there in the begining.. my best wishes 2 all

Guest pui-san

i love big bang! love all your music and performances, you guys are such talented people and i hope you'll continue to do what you do in the music industry. Happy 5th anniversary!! :) I LOVE YOU GUYS <3

Happy 5th anniversary to Big Bang! They all deserve it for their hard work and achievements. Congratulations to them all, they started from oversized hoodies and gangster airforces to now trendy pop culture inspirations, cheers to them and their efforts and all the best for the future :)

Guest mydbsklove25

Spread the love! :) Happy 5th Anniversary BIG BANG. You know that your adoring fans out there absolutely love you :) You have certainly inspired your fans to achieve higher. You certainly opened another phase of Fashion, Dance, Music, POP CULTURE IN GENERAL. Let's spread the love even more ^^BIGBANG~ You are the best, Aspiring higher and better than the rest.All your fans really adore you, so let us spread the love so more support you ^^

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BIG BANG!!Your voices is my love song and my lullaby every night! Your charming personalities always makes me go la-la-la. Your lyrics always hits right to my heart. You reads the VIPs mind. I LOVE YOU BIG BANG!Stay strong :)

Guest xSweetxAngelx

Happy 5th anniversary my oppas XD~ The one who got me hook up on kpop, the one who made me into a V.I.P ♥ and broke the "5 years curse" Please continue to be the greatest group as a team..and individuals ♥ Brings more happiness, inspirations and dorkiness to us V.I.P (^__^)/ "To infinity and beyond!" -Buzz Lightyear.

Guest kajapee

it's been 5 wonderful years. 5years of bringing us VIPs togetherthrough your music. strong windsblew your way but youvictoriously braved them. mayyou continue to inspire us throughyour great sound and story. 5 starsshining together as one for 5 epicyears. happy anniversary Big Bang!saranghae!

Guest ---wooshi---

it's been 5 years huh??wow! i can't believe i've been a fan for this long~anyway, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BIGBANG!!!! wooohooooo!! XDthis really brings back memories. they've achieved so much yet there's still a long way to go~ i'm really proud to be a VIP~ they can count on me to be a fan until the end~I LOVE YOU BIGBANG!!

Guest kayemin

The group that changed our perception of everything K-Pop.Happy 5th Anniversary BIGBANG! Continue to leave marks on our lives. ; ]

Guest Ducky221

Happy 5th Anniversary, BIG BANG. =] Love You Guys Very Much You Guys Were Like The First Group, That Got Me Into Kpop & I Can't Wait To See What You Have In Store For Us VIP's <3 No Matter What You Have Us & We Have You <3 LoL Smile Be Healthy Be Happy & Do What You Love Doing Best =]

Guest H.arM.BLAQ

5 YEARS??!!! you r amzing BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!! hope you a great and successful career!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!p.s. soompi thanks for this awesome giveaway!

Archived