BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

Guest theepicmaknae097

lol whys this article not on the most popular list? lol is the list too restraining? xD neways, happy 5th anniversary bigbang. saranghaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anginity

I still can't believe that it's been 5 years. Thinking back, it doesn't seem too long ago.I really hope they had a massive celebration of some sort.Happy 5th anniversary Big Bang :)

Guest xSweetxAngelx

Happy 5th anniversary my oppas XD~ The one who got me hook up on kpop, the one who made me into a V.I.P ♥ and broke the "5 years curse" Please continue to be the greatest group as a team..and individuals ♥ Brings more happiness, inspirations and dorkiness to us V.I.P (^__^)/ "To infinity and beyond!" -Buzz Lightyear.

Guest Kirina

Happy 5th anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after all those years you are still my number one!!!!!!!! Greetings from Poland :-) BIG BANG FIGHTING!!!!! :P

Guest unknownnn

Happy 5th anniversary BIG BANG! It's been 5 years since your debut, it's really~ long time~ hope that more 5, 10 & 15 years you will be with us together <3And we are looking for for your comeback~ Daesung... Big Bang oppa's fighting! We love you! <333

Guest kateshining

5 years of difficulties and happiness - 5 years together. So much BIG BANG overcome together! I'm really proud of them ♥i wish them many-many years together as BIG BANG. our beloved korean band! HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY!

Guest TOPness

I love bigbang! I have seen your ups and downs! FIGHTING. KEEP ON FIGHTING. we will wait for you! 5yrs but you'll always be number 1 in our hearts! HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY! :*

Guest xd_carolina

5 years givin us such a great music! Happy 5th Anniversary Big Bang!!! Brazilians V.I.Ps wishes you all the best ^.^

Guest -Elena-

It would have been awesome if on their 5th anniversary bigbang had made an appearance, but it's ok. I am still extremely happy for them. five years of success and more coming!

Archived