BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

Guest kando5

Haven't been in the fandom long but it's been the best few months of my life. Feels like I've always been apart of the amazing family known as VIPs. Can't wait for more awesome years to come from Bigbang and the fans who will always support until whenever. Congrats guys and keep on making amazing music!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chunsa_iin

Happy 5th Anniversary to my beloved Big Bang!!! No words can express my love to you guys ^^ My only wish is that you'll always be one forever (^^)v

Guest H.arM.BLAQ

Happy 5th ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!!!!LEMME HOLLA AT YOU BB!!!!!!!!!!!OMG YOU SO SEXY~~~ YOU KNOW YOU CAUGHT MY EYE WITHYOUR V-O-I-C-E-S

Guest nekoro

Happy 5th anniversary BIGBANG!!!I really love you because:The five members are wonderful boysSeungRi...you always have something funny to do or say -w-Taeyang: are the best dancer ever beenDaesung: the most beautiful smile in all Korea G-D: Cute face...like a baby xDand T.O.P.: the love of my life!! the best rapper...the best voice...pretty boyThis is why I love them....and...that's why I hope you the best, today and forever...please continue making me so happy!!! I really love you!!! >///<

Guest shinobilyf

HAPPY 5th Anniversary BIG BANG !! Again . xD Hehe, I really want to have your album. <33 HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope your success continues. And also, thanks to you,whenever someone says Big Bang, I dont think of the Science Big Bang, but your guys' music and start smiling like an idiot. :D

Guest bynny926

I love Big Bang! I'm so happy for their success! ^_^ Looking forward to many more amazing hits <3Happy 5th Anniversary!!~~

Guest winniexu29

Happy birthday Big Bang! :) May the year ahead bring joy, laughter and fun! May you succeed in whatever you pursue! I LOVE YOU BIG BANG!!! <3

If I could see them, certainly I would like to say:안녕하세요 guys! n__nI'm in love with you about two years and a half. It seems a littlle, but for me this is enough to realize how much your music makes me better in bad days, and in happy days too!By the way, because I'm a brazilian fan I dream about the day you will came here. So I could feel the sense of happiness and enthusiasm that I see (and that you guys show for us) at the shows recorded on DVD's.Happy 5th anniversary BIGBANG! 사랑해 ♥

Guest black_phoenix

HaPPY 5th BiRTHDaY BiG BaNG!! ^_^i started to adore u guys not bcoz of k-pop wave but ur uniqueness.it all started in 2008 when "Last Farewell" is played on JK Hitz@MTV channel.i didn't watch it cuz i was washing dishes but ur music attracts me n make me curious "who r they?" "where did they come from" etc. thus i stopped doing dishes halfway just to watch the MV..kkk...the the fandom in me just reach zenith.i were,am n will love u guys..always ^_^

Guest sidviciouskpop

Big Bang (: !!! I love each and every one of you guys!!! i enjoy listening to your music all the time.. and i am probably the happiest girl alive right now, just to know you guys are still together after 5 YEARS!! <3 amazing i cant wait to hear more of your music! Luck and Hope goes to you all (: <3

Guest mizzmacy08

Happy 5th Anniversary BIG BANG!!Wishing you guys well and hope to keep hearing forever great music from you all! <3 you guys!

Archived