BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest electricwingsx

Happy 5th Anniversary Big Bang! Cant believe its been five whole years already, I can still remember listening to you guys when you first came out into the industry as you were my first ever korean music I ever heard of! please continue to bring us MORE MUSIC with MORE BIG BANGS!!! <3

Guest ninabelle18

Happy Anniversary BigBang you guys are forever amazing! you never failed to impress your audiences!! especially VIPs! ^_^ each and everyone of you really have grown to be very talented and really just great performers! and us your fans we'll always be here to love and support all of you on your whole journey! Congratulations Again on your success!! we love you BigBang! <3 <3 <3

Guest berseis25

Happy 5th Anniversary Big Bang, to all the 5 members and all the YG Entertainment. On behalf of the international fans, I would like to congratulate you all on your success and accomplishments. Please continue to delight us with your music for many years to come. Congratulations : )

Guest wennie-teh

Happy fifth aNNIversary to Big Bang!!!i guess i m too late..so sorry..:( ....i love u big bang....love love loveeeee.....!!!!!!!

Guest TheBaddestFemale

Happy Anniversary Big Baaaaang!! It's been great to watch you grow over the years! Watching you succeed touches my heart in a way I can't describe! I remember when I first saw you perform on TRL on MTV here in the States along with Se7en. <3 I love you guys!! Let's stay strong together for another 5 years and have an even bigger celebration when Daesung can once again smile on stage!! Congratulations from the bottom of my heart on all of your groundbreaking success, what you've done for Korea's Hip Hop scene, how you've brought fans together from all over the world and made us one family, ALL of your accomplishments...and most of all working hard to share your passion and talents with us! You don't get to see your families often or live normal lives all so you can follow your dreams and continue to give us great shows. Thank You for your sacrifice! It is understood and it is much appreciated! Your music brings happiness and joy and even hope to so many. Thank You. I love you!! Here's to another 5 amazing years!!!! FIGHTING!! <3

Guest Joolea

If you could convert all your fan's love for you into lollipops, the world would be drowning in miles and miles of sweetness. It's amazing to see a band still stand so strong after all the difficulties and hardships that you have been through. Thankyou for showing us your strength and determination. Thankyou for being my inspiration. Stay strong forever and I'll follow you for life. Happy 5th Anniversary, and I can't wait until next year, to say this all again!

Guest gabz24

Happy 5th anniversary BIG BANG! you guys are really AMAZING and I hope we see several more years of BIG BANG to come in the future! 빅뱅 파이팅!

happy 5th anniversary big bang! U guys hv indeed grown in to strong, charismatic men! I still remember the 1st time i saw BB on their reality show on MTV and boy were they fresh-faced, but i could already see their talent n passion for music were overflowing frm each member! I hope BB will be as one forever!

Guest esellee

Thank you Big BangThe past 5 years has been beautiful, unforgettable and memorable. You’ve never failed to disappoint me, you’ve never placed a frown on my face, you’ve never never turned your back on me. Big Bang, 5 men, 5 colours and after 5 years you still put a huge smile on my face. Your music enlightens me, it allows me to forget and turns my frown upside down. Not to mention, your adorkable personalities which all shine so perfectly. Though the hardships have been tough, being strong together allows us to get by, we can only forget and look forward.I hope in the next 5 years, we’ll meet and exchange smiles. You’ll shake my hand and I’ll shake yours, I’ll hand you your 4th album and tell you how proud I am. Big Bang, another 5 years together ♥ Fighting!

Guest chunsa_iin

Happy 5th Anniversary to my beloved Big Bang!!! No words can express my love to you guys ^^ My only wish is that you'll always be one forever (^^)v

Guest luvksoaps

A 5th Anniversary poem for Big Bang (maybe TOP can RAP this!):Big Bang BEOKKIGAYO! Superstar. No Lies!Koe Wo Kikasete (Let Me Hear Your Voice). La La La. Turn It Up. (Oh, Mom!). Shake It. Break (It) Down. Hands Up. High High. …MyHeaven…!Sunset Glow. Tonight. We Belong Together.Where U At. Café. I'll Be There.Haru Haru (Day By Day). Always. Forever With U.OH YEAH! ♛

Guest chunsa_iin

Happy 5th Anniversary to my beloved Big Bang!!! No words can express my love to you guys ^^ My only wish is that you'll always be one forever (^^)v

Archived