BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

Congratulations Big Bang for your 5th anniversary! I'm very happy for celebrating it this year, little by little Big Bang came into my heart, their music makes me smile, cry, dance and dream. They always amaze me with new songs, put together different music styles and sounds cool. I wish that they stay together for a long time, I'm a proud VIP :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Love-Girl

Happy 5th Anniversary Big Bang! You're song and style has grown through the years since, but you'll always be NUMBER1!

Guest its_me_h3h3h3

OMG! already your 5TH anniversary! CONGRATS! Wish y'all the best of the rest of ur idol careers ~ which i hope is 4eva. I LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUvvvv your music and i can't get enough of it. So anyhow................................ Congratulations again~ te he

Guest fakeangel03

it has been 5 years since your debut and I'm just your fan for how many months now hehe though I have herd your song from my friend but not I didn't notice your song because I like jpop them but now I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I HAVE DOWNLOADED ALMOST ALL YOUR SONG from group to individual hehe I wish you all would be strong in facing problems and would create more A CLASS songs for us VIP's. Wish you luck on your journey. FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!! XD

Guest Nyeazul

Hi Soompi!Today I wish to talk about my great passion for the music of Big Bang, all started about a year and a half when entering a blog on Korean dramas information search, it turns out I saw an entry that caught my attention, this entry Taeyang was on video "Wedding Dress", immediately I saw it completely captivated me, look for and find information from him, until he discovered that it belonged to a group called Big Bang and well I started with "Lies", but today I heard his whole discography ... I listen to Big Bang when I go down the street, when I headed for my work, my work, in my home, with my friends, when I m sad and when I m very happy ... You share a message asking for their 5 year anniversary and I will share the good that I put in all my social networks ....(: ♥ (◕ ‿ ◕.) ♥ ♥ .. Today we celebrate the day of Their debut 5 years ago ... and today in Mexico Thousands of people dream ... to see Them in concert ... you're Struggling to see how much we love you and your music ... just me to wish your path is full of success, love and a lot of music ... so to keep rocking with Big BANG! Happy Anniversary my boys! Saranghe !!!...(: ♥ (◕ ‿ ◕.) ♥ ♥ # BB5forlife …to finally say goodbye and before I would like to ask you a favor ... could reward a Mexican girl but not me ... and not for the cost of the CD, because believe me that we have the Mexican VIPs Preview our Oppas, but rather to have a hope that all our efforts to communicate our love for them is being heard! Big kisses from Mexico! Thanks!

Guest chunsa_iin

Happy 5th Anniversary to my beloved Big Bang!!! No words can express my love to you guys ^^ My only wish is that you'll always be one forever (^^)v

Guest puriluvn

Happy 5th Birthday to you Bigbang!!! :)) (~^___^)~ I wish you happiness and love! I love all of you so much :D , VIPs Forever!!!

Guest xSweetxAngelx

Happy 5th anniversary my oppas XD~ The one who got me hook up on kpop, the one who made me into a V.I.P ♥ and broke the "5 years curse" Please continue to be the greatest group as a team..and individuals ♥ Brings more happiness, inspirations and dorkiness to us V.I.P (^__^)/ "To infinity and beyond!" -Buzz Lightyear.

Guest chunsa_iin

Happy 5th Anniversary to my beloved Big Bang!!! No words can express my love to you guys ^^ My only wish is that you'll always be one forever (^^)v

Guest chunsa_iin

Guest heenimxluv

Happy 5th anniversary, Big Bang! I'm so proud of them being able to stick together all this time, so much love for them<3

Archived