BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

Guest sourmilk

Well...haha~ Its been 5 years, and 4 years since my love for them started. They brought Kpop into my life and they, one of the legends of Kpop have given all us VIPs their music which is special to us. GD's songwriting talent.Taeyang's smooth moves.Seungri's prince-syndrome haha!TOP's sexy eyes and Daesung's smile full of sunshine.You all each have a great aspect along with your amazing personalities which combined, creates Big Bang, one of the best Kpop groups ever. I know us fans are part of your family, and we'll protect you guys forever, through you guys' ups and downs we'll be with you~When scandals, rumours and plagarisim claims stride in, just remember,Don't worry oppas!! You have us fans with you! Happy 5th Anniversary Big Bang! <3

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kiana_Ayala

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BIGBANG!. Since day one you guys have been making great music. I know that there will be alot more greart things coming from you guys. BIGBANG FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest teeniebliss

Big Bang. Will wait until you guys come together again as a group and bring the house down! Until then, looking forward to seeing what each of you guys have next in store for us. Continue on your successful journey as solo artists. =)

Guest rollinstar23

Happy 5th anniversary!!! Big bang hwaiting!!!! Love you!! You are the most unique and popular Kpop group ever!!! You truly inspire me. Gdragon songwriting talents and being a unique individual with huge responsibilities. Taeyang ability to dance swiftly and his voice carried through mostly every chorus in a big bang song smoothly. TOP ability to be such a charismatic rapper and to pull off silver hair and still look amazing. Daesung ability to fill the room with his high ranged voice and create a bit of happiness every time he smiles. Seungri ability to be great at pranking and imitating other members of the group and hold the position of maknae. Big bang is my number one, No matter how many hardships may come. Songs that inspire me, Written from the members themselves ~ especially GD! All the members together, Are better then all the others. As I said, for many years to come, Big bang is my number one!!! 당신은 빅뱅 사랑 해요! P.S. Happy birthday G dragon!!!

Guest 11oct05

Haru Haru, your Love Song is my Number 1. This Love for Big Bang will Always be With You. There are no Lies nor Heartbreaker, Everything about Big Bang is So Beautiful and Stylish. Hey VIP, we will be Together Forever cuz We Belong Together! Woohoo~ 5 years and counting! Please come out with more and more D-lite-ful and GD(good) albums. I love the SO(u)L-ful music and all your albums are going to hit the TOP of every charts!! VIctory is always ours!! Big Bang will rock the house yo~~!!! ^_^

Guest NoriForYou

Big Bang is now a 5 year old gangsta boy with G dragon's voice, Top's rep, Taeyang dancing,Seungri's cuteness and Daesung's hilarity:) Happy 5th birthday, i hope you have a party that you will remember forever, best wishes from V.I.P. :)

Guest ofhappyendings

I can't believe it's been five years for these boys and all the wonderful VIPs out there. BIG BANG is definitely one of the best if not the best idol group in Korea right now. Happy 5th Anniversary to BIG BANG~! May we have many more anniversaries to celebrate with our awesome extremely talented five boys. <3

Guest PumpKin.Minnie

Happy 5th AnniVersary!♥V.I.P~~~~~~~♥T.O.P, TaeYang, G-DraGon, DaeSung, SeungRi SaRangHae♥BigBang HwaiTing~~~~~~!♥

Guest fhtking

A BIG Happy 5th Anniversary to our dear BIG BANG which consists of 5 talented, hot, fabulous, unique and every single other beautiful descriptions (and it’s still not enough!) guys – Leader, GDragon, Rapper TOP, Dancer Taeyang, Smiling Daesung and Maknae Seungri. Throughout these 5 years, it had been a rollercoaster ride for you guys. You’ve all had your up and downs, as a group or as a solo artist but you’ve gone through them all, no matter how hard it was from the determination and it has been paid off and there are enough evidence to show this, you’ve gone past the 5 year curse mark, the amount of success, your strong brotherhood and most importantly, the amount of love you have. From yourselves, each other, your family, your friends and your world-wide international fans – WE ALL LOVE YOU & WISH YOU THE BEST. Once again, HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BIG BANG <3 <3

Guest Kantarou

Oh my goodness. I can't believe it's been 5 years. I love these boys so much, even though I've never met them! xD I CANNOT wait until next year when all the boys are back together as a group. They have definitely had a hard year and I hope next year will be better for them. I know I speak for everyone when I say that we support the boys no matter what! BIG BANG FIGHTING!! Happy 5th!! <3

Guest VIPBlackJack4Life

Happy Anniversary BIG BANG. I wish you guys all the best as you continue to make music. BIG BANG FIGHTING!

Guest J i j i - n e k o

Big Bang,Thanks for the greatest five years of my life.All the wonderful memories I've shared with my best friends in high school, now all grown up as half-way-there college students, for the past five years was in part thanks to you and your amazing songs, <3 each song leading to the next phase in time.GD, TOP, Daesung, Taeyang, Seungri. You are the best of the best!!!

Archived