BIG BANG 5th Anniversary Weekend Giveaway WINNERS!

Guest System1430291513

Guest 36braids

(start with beatboxing) tsk tsk tsk..dum dum d-d-dum...(speaking) Tonight i'm singin this Love Song to our Big Boys..come on say BIGBANG! (singing with the notes in GD&TOP's "Intro" hook) La La La..We Belong Together Always With You there are no Lies..La La La come on Put Your Hands Up cuz it's BIGBANG's anniversary..La La La celebrate this Victory cuz they'll Last Until Whenever..they're our VIPs (How Gee!) G-D-T-S-T.O.P!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ThaixNischax3

Happy 5 years Big Bang!I remember my first Kpop song and it was for Big Bang which is Haru Haru. So out of 5 years I dedicated 3 years to them! Thats a good record (: Big Bang is one of the few groups where I can't pick a favorite member. They all are locked in my heart with their different personas! Believe me, I tried looking for Taeyang when he was in the U.S XD I own about 40% of Big Bang's CDs, even though its not alot it's decent.But anyways I love you Big Bang, I applaud you guys for being the few groups that managed to stay together all these years! I hope to see you forever more as time moves on.Happy Anniversary once again! Saranghaeyo! <3

Guest BIGBANGINMEXICO

hello BIGBANG love mexico the past day agust13th2011 in mexico the vip celebrete happy 5th anniversary of bigabangwith a total 1500 people in all country for the invitation the fans club national vip proyect BIGBANG(facebook) check bigbanginMEXICO !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXZKxn4FA4M&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE0GqH-RzqE&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tguGvDxrS-g

Guest monmonan

Happy Anniversary Big Bang, i know it was yesterday, BUT YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING (: You guys helped me get through days when I was sad just by listening to your amazing songs. My all time favourite will forever be Haru Haru, it touched my hear. I can't believe it's been 5 years eh? 5 years of laughter, sweat, fun and maybe even tears. Time flies by when you are having fun (: 11 albums, 80 songs, 10 concerts, 84 awards, 5 men, 5 years, 1 fandom. LOTS OF LOVE FOR YOU BOYS. TAEYANG, G-DRAGON, T.O.P., DAESUNG AND SEUNG RI <3 I will be a VIP until the end for you boys (:

Guest shallamar

Happy 5th Anniversary BIGBANG!!! omo can't believe it has already been 5 years *tears* so manyl memories in these past years full of happiness and sadness...I am very happy to be a VIP.. Big Bang has been there with me through the up and downs, their songs have gotten me through many situation...and I hope that they will continue to strive and be there for us for many more years to come...Big Bang Fighting!!!!!!

Guest smileitselan

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BIG BANG!!! <3thank you for being the gateway "drug" that got me so into kpop!thank you for continuing to produce great quality music that makes me rape the replay button over and over!thank you/darn you for being so amazing and causing me to spent hours upon hours watching online videos of you guys being adorkable!though it seems hard for groups to last longer than 5 years in the cruel kpop industry, i have faith in big bang because this combination of 5 boys was made to last the test of time! VIP FOR LIFE~(and a belated birthday shout out to my love jiyong <3)

Guest cuteybabe

well,i just want wish happy 5th annivessary!!!!BIG BANG jjang!hehehe....love all of you...thank you for keep us entertaining.....Fighting!

Guest Rika342

BIG BANG Happy 5th Anniversary!!!! Thanks for all your hard work and perseverance! I, as a fan, really enjoy listening to your music! Keep doing what you love!!

Guest reciee

Happy 5th Anniversary Big Bang! I'm so glad you guys have made it this far and haven't succumb to the alleged "5 year curse" that great groups of the past have. I love you guys and look forward to all your music in the future! ♥ ^_^

Guest _Ayiu_

happy 5th anniversary BigBang!thanks guys..you changed my life!your music is the soundtrack to my life <3all of you are so talented in ur very own way :)

Guest nena90

Happy 5Th anniversary BigBang! Five years of non-stop amazing music. Back then I didn’t even know such wonderful men existed…I wish I did though. But I’m grateful I was able to learn about them, now. BIGBANG, quickly, stole my heart with their amazing music and talents. BIGBANG has become my daily drug. I cant live without listening to them everyday. These 5 wonderful men make my days brighter. When I’m sad they are the only ones who can make me smile. Listening to BIGBANG’s music makes me forget about the world. They have changed my life completely. I thank you, BIGBANG, for staying strong, for fighting, for never giving up, for making amazing music, for making our days brighter. Without our talented leader there’s no BIGBANG. Without our power rapper there’s no BIGBANG. Without our baby panda there’s no BIGBANG. Without our smiling angel there’s no BIGBANG. Without our bright sun there’s no BIGBANG.BIGBANG Fighting! <3

Guest KathyXVII

Happy 5th anniversary BIGBANG!!! Even though I only found about you guys in December through GD&TOP, you are seriously one of the most talented bands in this world. You guys aren't idols, you're REAL artists :D G-Dragon has talent in composing, lyric writing, singing, and rapping. The perfect leader <3TOP is EXTREMELY talented in rapping. Probably the best rapper in Asia.Taeyang is really talented in singing and dancing. The driving force of BIGBANGDaesung has an AMAZING voice. I fell in love with it from the minute I first heard it.And last, but not the least, Seungri is our lovable maknae and has sick dance moves. One of the best dancers in Korea <33All in all, BIGBANG is AMAZING. Thank you for continuing to make great music for everyone~ Happy 5th anniversary <333

Guest tarieness

AHHH HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY LOVES <3... sighh we've come a long way together T^T... it seems like just yesterday i was playing Lies on repeat 24/7... i'm so proud of you guys... :3... KEEP MAKING BREATH TAKING MUSIC!!! and never give up... T^T... GD: we're gonna get married one day just you wait ^__o (hey a girl can dream XP lol)TOP: you're smexy voice says it all...mmhmmmTaeyang: you can get me in a wedding dress any day ^__oDaesung: your silly innocentness always lifts me up... FIGHTING!! T^TSeungri: our little maknae you're growing up so fast TT^TT.... getting even more handsome by the minute :3

Guest JaywalkerzHottest

Wow i cant believe ive known them since their "always" day. I was a Very young VIP back then. Ever since ive known them i really go into kpop. They have literally changed my life. Ive gotten interested in dance and music because of them. I really appreciate YG for creating such a wonderful, multitalented group and 2NE1.

Guest kateshining

5 years already, passed so much time since this wonderful band appeared in our lifes and in our hearts. it's really amazing! ♥ i'm not familiar with them 5 years, but to me is enough of the time that i know them and i already love them. i like their songs, dances, i like all! from the very beginning when i found out about them my favorite member was and still is - Seungri ♥ but despite this, when i found out the other members closer i realized that they are all so different, but they all are really amazing! ALWAYS FIVE, ALWAYS TOGETHER!HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY. BEST OF WISHES AND ENJOY YOUR CELEBRATION WITH EACH OTHER. BIG BANG FIGHTING!

Archived