Shin Jung Hwan 신정환

Guest Izzie

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cozuni

he's is so funny in love letter...

i can laugh out loud by looking at his action...

hahha..tough i dun understand what he said...

he's hilarious!!

Guest V-ni@star

i dont know there is a thread of ms shin.. he is so funny.

at xman he always lose in dangyeonhaji..

n in jihwaza he is so funny when finally he can answer a question then he get disqualified becos he only have 4 pillow...

so funny!!! i will keep watching him...

Guest lovegoodfood

just like everyone else....Shin Jung Wan is a v important comedian in Korean variety show........ the show lack life during his absence from Love letter........

wish there could be more pictures of him though.........

• 3 weeks later...
Guest genie828

LOL!!!! The first thing that comes to mind when I think about him. He is my favorite comedian. hehe I will watch a show just to see him. Even if the show is really boring and stupid I still watch it because Ms. Shin is so funny.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest theeravee

Oh! Shin, my fav celeb!

I can see him only through the youtube b/c I'm not Korean but I love him so much. He always make me feel happy.

So glad to know that all of you luv him. ^^

• 1 month later...
Guest Charlot

does anyone has the eng subs for his Happy Together Friends? I can't understand! I still laugh while watching it tho. :D Anyway, did you guys watch his cameo in Crown J's latest video? It's pretty recent, and Shin Jung Hwan is HOT in it! *swoon*

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eps29jBlM1o -> the Video

Probably not, that episode is old. I tried looking, too, but to no avail~

bwahah! Shin Jung Hwan? What's he doing there~? =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRs9rG5rQaQ

Note: Jung Hwan and Luvada (sp? and she's Canadian, studying abroad in Korea for I think 4 years)....kiss. Yup~ It's funny how it happend though =) still a great moment for me who thinks he really needs a girlfriend (ssh).

Guest marialolly

Probably not, that episode is old. I tried looking, too, but to no avail~

bwahah! Shin Jung Hwan? What's he doing there~? =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRs9rG5rQaQ

Note: Jung Hwan and Luvada (sp? and she's Canadian, studying abroad in Korea for I think 4 years)....kiss. Yup~ It's funny how it happend though =) still a great moment for me who thinks he really needs a girlfriend (ssh).

OHMYGAWD! =D That's the MOST happiness of his life! =D sounds like his FIRST kiss! xD SJH FIGHTING!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest frenchllama

SJH is of course my favorite person on Korean TV (which is why I'm on this forum). :)

Question: these are the list of shows I know he's in currently,

Sang Sang

Old Days TV (finished)

Line-Up

Golden Fisheries

Quiz Sixth Sense

Immortal Musical Classics

Right now, I'm really sad because one by one, his shows are being finished or cancelled, including Old Days TV and Mental Burst Challenge.

So my questions are:

1) is there any show that I'm missing currently that he's in?

2) will he be in any new upcoming shows since he's already done with two shows?

Let me and the rest of the forum know, guys, thanks!!

So my questions are:

1) is there any show that I'm missing currently that he's in?

2) will he be in any new upcoming shows since he's already done with two shows?

Let me and the rest of the forum know, guys, thanks!!

Sang Sang Plus

Radio Star on Goldfish Theatre

Line Up

Quiz Sixth Sense

Immortal Musical Classics

You named them all, at least all the ones I know of.

Since Old Days TV ended, SBS completely revamped its Sunday night with 3 new segments airing one after the other, like KBS Happy Sunday has 3 separate segments. I don't know the order of the segments for SBS Sunday night program, but one is hosted by Shin Dong Yup, a second one is hosted by Nam Hee Seok, and the third one is hosted by Yoo Jae Seok. Thankfully, Shin Jung Hwan will be appearing on Yoo Jae Seok's segment. I don't know exactly what the segment is, but it's going to be a group of celebs verses SBS announcers in games.. The 3 new shows will premiere this Sunday.

Does anyone follow Quiz Sixth Sense? I only watch it when Shin Jung Hwan is on, which is not all the time, because he missed a handful of episodes.. but anyways, the last episode featured a partner match and Shin Jung Hwan was paired with Kang Soo Jung again, like in the Chuseok special episode

zzzqa9.jpg

Is it just me, but don't they match well together?! I seriously think they should get married and soon because they're both getting up there, well he is.

Actually a lot of netizens at dcinside think they're going out in real life just from watching them together on shows. She also recently appeared on Radio Star and after watching that a lot of netizens were saying things like "they look good together" or "they must be going out" :lol:

Why does Shin Jung Hwan always match well with announcers?? :lol: Not only Kang Soo Jung, a former KBS announcer, but all the Sang Sang Plus announcers, from Noh Hyun Jung, Baek Seung Joo, and Choi Song Hyeon, and the SBS announcer on Old Days TV, Kim Joo Hee.. I swear he looks good with all of them.

Or maybe I'm just talking crazy because I really want this guy to get married! And I want him to become a real MC and not just support, because it's about time he becomes a main MC!

Anyways, Country Kko Kko will be holding a concert on December 25th, that's what Shin Jung Hwan announced in his fan cafe, http://cafe.daum.net/kkokkosjh.

Guest Charlot

Why does Shin Jung Hwan always match well with announcers?? :lol: Not only Kang Soo Jung, a former KBS announcer, but all the Sang Sang Plus announcers, from Noh Hyun Jung, Baek Seung Joo, and Choi Song Hyeon, and the SBS announcer on Old Days TV, Kim Joo Hee.. I swear he looks good with all of them.

Or maybe I'm just talking crazy because I really want this guy to get married! And I want him to become a real MC and not just support, because it's about time he becomes a main MC!

Anyways, Country Kko Kko will be holding a concert on December 25th, that's what Shin Jung Hwan announced in his fan cafe, http://cafe.daum.net/kkokkosjh.

Nah, you're not alone. I think he needs to get a girlfriend and then get marries :lol: He's already in his thirties, too. Then again, so is many other men his age =). If Kang Ho Dong and Yoo Jae Suk can do it, then so can he!

Kang Soo Jung huh? XD we all wonder...is there a Quiz Sixth Sense thread here? I live in the US so I don't have public access to MBC or SBS (KBS world, yes) but SBS pays for their vids online. Even if it's 500 won each (LQ), I don't want to keep asking my dad to refill that account XD.

YAY! Country Kko Kko concert? D: aww, I want to see when it's Christmas (ahah it's on Christmas).

Guest s k y .

I love Shin JungHwan. LOL. :) He's such a cutie!

He's the only reason I watch variety shows. Keke.

He's too funny. ;) And he's got a great personality.

Archived