• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eunhee_lemonade

uh yea

those people on myspace

who constantly give themselves japanese names

and tell you they're jp and etc.

or like the ppl who give themself korean names etc.

almostl ike those stupid girls

who pretend they're boys.

ugh.

Haha wemos, I just call 'em scene kids.

I have a particular disliking to wasians. It kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Asian fanatics are worse than wasians. They get extremely fascinated just because you're asian, even if you have little connection with your heritage. They scare away alot of people with their first impressions.

Haha.. yeah sometimes it's a little scary ):

Last week at school, some random girl put her arm around my shoulder while I was walking to class.

I had no idea who she was but it was so creepy!

She was like "So... you're Japanese..."

And I was like "Yeah... who are you?"

But she never told me until we got to my class.

It was really awkward and a little creepy D':

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

I understand what you are saying

but you act like this mess doesnt happen in asia

in Japan you have men sexually harassing woman on trains all the time

did you know recently a forgeiner was raped in Japan as if she were in a hentai movie?

in China in the pork balls instead of adding pork they were adding paper bag,

your running into the asian culture and sweeping there problems under the rug as if it's a safe place to hide.

You said it yourself

the world is falling apart

don't know about the japanese thing

but the chinese thing was fake

Guest mightycandy

Most wasians are so annoying. Either they were influenced by Anime or they have yellow fever. Most are not attractive. I hate the ones wearing Japanese war time flag.

Guest xTwilight

I understand what you are saying

but you act like this mess doesnt happen in asia

in Japan you have men sexually harassing woman on trains all the time

did you know recently a forgeiner was raped in Japan as if she were in a hentai movie?

in China in the pork balls instead of adding pork they were adding paper bag,

your running into the asian culture and sweeping there problems under the rug as if it's a safe place to hide.

You said it yourself

the world is falling apart

Please provide sources for some of your claims.

Otherwise "paper bag pork balls" will come back to me whenever I read any of your arguments.

Well i live in Hong Kong, and considering how long most of the caucasians here lived in Hong Kong, a lot of them are like asians.

but not because they want to be, they just are because they lived here so long.

I get what u mean by "wasians" though

on the net i meet lots of western people who tell you they are 1/9 asian, hence they must use chopsticks and be ninja.

LOL hahahahahahaahaa

btw the japan men raping girls a lot in trains is true.

some trains in japan keep women and men apart, they have compartments only for men, and compartments only for women.

when i was little and on a school trip to japan, we went to one of those specific trains. The boys got so excited.

lol.

Also a lot of the trains i see hentai etc stuck on the walls + floor + celilings of the train.

Please provide sources for some of your claims.

Otherwise "paper bag pork balls" will come back to me whenever I read any of your arguments.

Well everything was clarified

I just found out that it was false.

I can apologize for that

I hope you didnt think I was trying to insult China because I wasnt

the point I was trying to make was that no country is perfect and we all have our flaws.

anyways I'll leave that at that and I'll stick to the topic

Guest junkmanjunko

Lol this thread is funny.. I love reading some e-drama.

Well as far as Wasians or Wapanese(another term I herd of) goes, they don't bother me much.

I actually think it's cute and cool that they admire or like our culture. It's better than them hating us, now.. isn't it? ;)

i bet people think ima wanna be Asian, because 80% of my closest friends are Asian. but i cant help it. Asians are the people i click with the most.

when people first get to now me they autoatically think im Asian cause i sorta have chinky eyes for a Hispanic. x]

honestly, i love my ethnic background and i know were my parents come from , but there's something about the Asian culture that intrigues me. Asians and Hispanics (Cambodians; Vietnamese; Laos -- El Salvadorians; Guatemalans; Mexicans) were i live have a lot of things in common.

Lol wow.. I just looked at your myspace to see if it was true.. and wow at first I automatically thought you were asian xD :lol: haha (sorry for being stalkerish :sweatingbullets: )

Guest kokichi

My brother called me a wannabe fob cuz i dont listen to american music or watching american shows. My friend called me a wannabe korean cuz i listen to korean music, that friend is from Malaysia and shes hella whitewashed. its like so stupid. i listen to korean cuz i dont really understand mandarin and i dont like most chinese singers' voices!

Guest xTwilight

I actually think it's cute and cool that they admire or like our culture. It's better than them hating us, now.. isn't it? ;)

Usually when you admire someone, you think there's some quality that makes them better (than you, or than everyone around you).

Does this mean, when they admire japanese culture, they have some sort of inferiority complex?

In that case, I can sort of understand why others would dislike these people. It's the same as rejecting your own culture and saying another is better.

Guest cheezmonkee

To me, it depends to what extent sumone wants to be asian. I mean I'm caribbean and I luv asian things. Anime, food, music, movies,history and culture. It's sort of like a stab in the heart with the wasian thing. I don't think it's bad. But like I said before there are limits. Sorry to say, cosplaying disturbs me, especially wen the ppl look nuthin like the characters. It REALLY DISTURBS ME! Come on people! I mean, some people are boss at doing it but others? I recommend...wow...it's so creepy...

But yeh..so what if ppl have asian friends wanting to be asian is not really the reason why. I mean I have some asian friends who are now into my Caribbean culture. I'm proud, dude. Definitely.Sometimes I wish I were asian. Heck yeh I wish I was born in Japan, but it's really cool how we Caribbean ppl gravitate jus like that to cultures we like. it's just madd!!!:D

I've been in love with asian culture since i was seven. I've studied Japanese for a yr and hope to continue. Also working on an anime as well. *college life is such a pain. can't get any work on it done. :(

If I had to tell you the number of asians in Jamaica (which I am not from) , dude!!!! u would freak!!! plus, they more absorbed in Jamaican lifestyle. If you look up Mighty Crown you'll know what I mean.

OH YEH!!!! i'm also into J-Pop & K-pop! DBSK rules. Xiah, Jae joong, Micky, Chang min, Yunho. Those guys can sing!!! I remember the days of L'arc en ciel and I got Gackt n Miyavi songs. Much luv to Teriyaki Boyz.

I love all cultures. Born and bred in a multicultural region exposes you to all of it. I wish ppl could stop living inside the box. There's a rich diverse world out there.:)

Guest plumerias

Ah, it depends how extreme they go, lol. For example, I know this one really nerdy guy who reads a TON of manga all the time with his friend. He also a ton of anime and he uses the Japanese he learns from the anime to say he knows how to speak Japanese.

I don`t know, its not like its harming anything but it gets annoying sometimes. He`s always saying those "wasian" things like I`M A NINJA etc. What is really weird though is the naruto headbands.. lol.

Cosplaying bothers me though.. Even if they are asian. Its just.. awkward I guess.. It kinda freaks me out. >_>

Sometimes I feel like I`m a "wasian" cause I`m only half asian (Chinese, I can speak it fluently) and I hang out with a group of asians lol. I listen to music in asian languages and read manga once in a while. But they always reassure me that its okay cause I`m part asian. O_o We`re all like 100% korean wannabes though. ;D

Most of the "wasians" are trying to be Japanese, right? (not as much Chinese, Korean, etc.)

Guest ilyoberst

all my friends in the ninth grade were like that.

they were huge fans of anime and games, there's nothing wrong w/ that

but they give each other japanese nicknames and put -san or -chan behind EVERYONE'S names

i'm korean, i like japanese culture, but i dun want to be called "su-chan" (my korean name is soyeon)

sometimes they actually say that they hate being white and want to be asian. wtf??

Guest leongfun

I'm so tired of the "Oh I wish I was asian" thing

look in the mirror.

ok, so what about the chinese/vietnamese/etc people who try to be korean? what about them? no ones saying anything about that, and IMO, chinese/vietnamese people wanting to be korean are the most annoying ppl in the world. especially when they say 'OMGGG MY OPPA YUNOOO' or 'ANYO~~~!!!' ok.. ure not korean...gtho. and y do chinese ppl type: "kawaii ><~~~~" ... why cant u say it in ur own language? u wanna be japanese too?

Archived