great onscreen chemistry

Guest Ujin

MY MOST FAVOURITE AND THE GREATEST ONSCREEN COUPLE WOULD BE THE ONLY COUPLE THAT HAD STAYED VERY DEARLY IN MY HEART...

"........NONE OTHER THAN MR. BAE YONG JUN AND MS. CHOI JI WOO IN WINTER LOVE SONG....."

THE FIRST KOREAN DRAMA I'VE WATCHED AND SINCE THEN...I'M HOOKED ON IT..... :P

THEY ARE THE REASON I WATCHED ALL THE KOREAN'S NEW DRAMAS AND FILMS UNTIL NOW... :blush:

SO WHENEVER THERE ARE NEW ONSCREEN COUPLE..IT WOULD NOT BE THE BEST BCOZ...THEY BOTH STILL AND FOREVER WOULD BE THE BEST.............. B)

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These couple not only have great chemistry on screen but also off screen..

1) Lee Byung Hyun & Choi Ji Woo

2) Kwon Sang Woo & Choi Ji Woo

3) Lee Dong Wook & Lee Da Hae

Guest julie86

* BI- Song Hye Kyo

* Won bin- Song Hye kyo

* Lee Dong Wook- Lee Dae Hae

* Lee Jun Ki - Lee Dae Hae

* the guy and girl that end 2gether in

"Over the Rainbow"

gosh i almost forgot to post JI SUNG and EUGENE as one of my favorite couple. :P

of course.. i want another drama or movie of kim rae won - kim tae hee and jo in sung - ha ji won! :blush:

MY MOST FAVOURITE AND THE GREATEST ONSCREEN COUPLE WOULD BE THE ONLY COUPLE THAT HAD STAYED VERY DEARLY IN MY HEART...

"........NONE OTHER THAN MR. BAE YONG JUN AND MS. CHOI JI WOO IN WINTER LOVE SONG....."

THE FIRST KOREAN DRAMA I'VE WATCHED AND SINCE THEN...I'M HOOKED ON IT..... :P

THEY ARE THE REASON I WATCHED ALL THE KOREAN'S NEW DRAMAS AND FILMS UNTIL NOW... :blush:

SO WHENEVER THERE ARE NEW ONSCREEN COUPLE..IT WOULD NOT BE THE BEST BCOZ...THEY BOTH STILL AND FOREVER WOULD BE THE BEST.............. B)

They are my favorite couple too. :)

I'd like to add YEH and OMS in the Vineyard Man.

• 4 weeks later...

LOL, can't remember if I posted here already but anyway.

Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook ALL THE WAY!! They should star again in another drama.

Bi and Song Hye Kyo. Same, should definitely star again in another drama.

Gong Yoo and Kim Sun Ah. I miss them. Haven't seen them since S Diary. They should star in another movie or maybe a new drama.

Archived