great onscreen chemistry

Guest Ujin

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bae YongJoon+Choi JiWoo in a drama again...that'd be nice (verging-on-when-hell-freezes-over-chances <_< but nice)

Lee DongWook+Lee DaHae and Hyun Bin+Kim SunAh (in a melodrama, for a change)

Ahn JaeWook+Park SunYoung (they had more chemistry in OPSBSY than AJW did with Chae Rim)

Jang DongGun and Chae Rim (with their love story as the focus, unlike in "All About Eve")

Nam SangMi+Lee JooHyun (just to satisfy my "Sweet Spy" frustration)

Lee YoWon+Cheon JungMyung (and this time, Bin gets the girl! :P)

Lee YoWon+Joo JinMo in a romcom (since JJM is such a lafftrip in real life)

Baek SungHyun+Park ShinHye (very cute kids in "Stairway to Heaven")

So JiSub+Im SooJung and Kwon SangWoo+Choi JiWoo in something happier (KSW has underrated comic timing)

Off-topic: Would also like to see ISJ and Jung WooSung as leads in a film (I wanted to see more of them in "Sad Movie").

Guest ellabel

There are so many couples with great chemistry on screen.

But, I will just list the once that are my priorities becoz it's been a long time already.... :P

1. Bae Yong joon and Choi Ji woo - since they started the Hallyu wave and i think it wud be a hit to see them together again considering... :vicx:

2. Jang Dong gun and Chae rim - it's been awhile since AAE and we saw JDG in a drama and CR is so "grown up" already. ;)

3. Hyun Bin and Kim Sun ah - not too long ago but i cant get enough of these 2..... i will always ask for more. :lol:

Guest djoching

BIKYO forever...

they are the only couple who comes to mind instantly....

there are still others but gonna post it separately after reviewing my kdrama archive...

Guest doodlicious

LEE DAE HEE-LEE DOONG WOOK (MY GIRL)

JOO JI HOON-YOON EUN HYE (GOONG)

JAE HEE-CHA YOUNG (DELIGHTFUL GIRL CHOON HYANG)

i would really like to see eric and lee dahae together ;) i just want to see the chemistry between them :P i heard that they were supposed to do a drama together but lee dahae didn't confirm anything :( so there is another female lead :mellow: i really wanted to see them together. i think they would've been cute :D but oh well :)

---♡

Guest yongwonhi

SHG & Won Bin. :P

Who else.... hm... can't think of any at the moment.

Oh, and I really want to see Baek Sung Hyun & Park Shin Hye act in something together. XD they were supercute in STH.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest <3anadechienne

JO IN SUNG & HA JI WON

WHY?!?

-->JIS & HJW played their characters so amazingly unique and awesome. i think its time we had another taste of a couple who is truly talented and HOOOOT. to me, they are one of the few who can really surprise their audience with real entertainment. they are the only ones who gave me that incredibly and satisfying aftershock, as i may say it. the ending of memories of bali was truly unpredictable but it wouldn't have been as overwhelming if it hadn't been them who played the roles. i should say it was a pretty annoying expreience watching memories of bali since as i didnt want the series to end so fast coz they wre sooo good, i still kept watching, obviously i couldn't get enough of them. they captivated me! now thats what you call real chemistry!!

p.s. dont you guys agree with me?!? hahaha! honestly im not a real fan of either, its just that its not very often you see real skills from actors/actresses nowadays.

Mine would be:

1. Kim Sun Ah & Hyun Bin (My Name is Kim Sam Soon) - For me, they have the best chemistry on and offscreen. Never bored watching this drama over and over again. Hopefully they can work together again and produce an even better drama to satisfy all the loonies :w00t: SunBin forever

2. Kim Sun Ah & Gong Yoo (She's on Duty & S Diary) - I watched them in She's On Duty and love the pairing. Suna unnie looks good with anyone :D Gong Yoo is cute too :phew:

3. Choi Ji Woo & Bae Yong Jun (Winter Sonata) - My first ever Kdrama. That's why it has a special place in my heart. Even though there were so many crying scenes, I could really feel the love between Yoo Jin (Choi Ji Woo) and Jun Sang (Bae Yong Jun). I want to see them again definitely!

4. Kim Tae Hee & Kim Rae Won (Love Story In Harvard) - It was a struggle to watch this drama because of the bad English pronunciation by the male lead but kudos to him for the effort he put in. But the chemistry between the two is undeniable. I want another Kim-Kim drama, and of course with a happy ending :D

5. Kim Jung Eun & Park Shin Yang (Lovers in Paris) - I know lots of people complaining about the ending but I did a research on the web before watching the ending so I did understand the ending, but only to a certain degree :sweatingbullets: I love them in this drama and the pairing is perfect for me. So many funny scenes to recall and I can't help but smile everytime the scenes pop up in my mind :lol: Oh well, let's just share one funny scene shall we B) My favourite scene is where Ki Joo asked Tae Young to call him oppa and the way she said oppa is hilarious!! I am smiling right now while typing this :D

6. Jung Da Bin & Kim Jae Won (My Sister in Law is 19) - I love Kim Jae Won in 100 days with Mr Arrogant and fell in love with his smile. When I watched My Sister In Law is 19, I was frustrated that Yoo Min (Jung Da Bin) ended up with the younger brother, not Dr Min Jae (Kim Jae Won). I think Yoo Min had better chemistry with Min Jae. I love the scenes where Yoo Min went stalking Dr Min Jae, very funny. Anyway I would love to see them again, and end up together :)

7. Lee Da Hae & Lee Jun Ki (My Girl) - I think I am among the few who wanted Yoo Rin to end up with Jeong Woo. I am happy that Yoo Rin and Gong Chan was (or is it IS :sweatingbullets: ) together but IMO she had more chemistry with Jun Ki. I would love to see them acting together again, as a couple.

8. Song Hye Ko & Bi (Full House) - Cute couple though the drama was a bit draggy. I don't mind seeing them again! And again! :P

9. Kim Sun Ah & Daniel Henney - :w00t: Why the heck not? Both of them are gorgeous and they would make a great couple onscreen. Err offscreen chemistry I'm still rooting for unnie with Binnie :sweatingbullets:

Guest guccigal

Jang Dong Gun and Chae Rim- All Abt Eve

Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye- 18 Year Old Bride

Kim Rae Won and Jung Reo Won- Which Star Are You From

Guest charles0702

Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae

Bi and Kyo

those were on my list too.. but i would like to add won bin and shk.. too bad they didn't end up together :lol:

Archived