Vanness Wu definetly love PINK

verona

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xbamboo

am i the only one who doesn't think he's hot at all. he scares me sometimes because he tries so hard to act all hardcore but yet he was in F4 ><

lmao, i'd have to agree with you on that.

ugh he looked so hideous during the F4 days

that hair... still gives me nightmares.

but i have to admit, with a new haircut & a ripped body (not to mention a collaboration with kangta)

- he is looking pretty darn good right now :lol:

Guest vaan15

omg! now that's hot!!! never really...errr...drooled over vanness back in the f4 days....but now - he's like 0_o!!!! HOT!

Guest yerathy

I've never seen him before.. I mean I don't know who he is. But he has a unique look... very pretty eyes. =D pink suits him. he's cute

Guest ponkie

Oh man, that pink underwear. :lol: But it's not like anyone would notice, look at that bod!!

I want to hug him so bad right now. I dunno why.

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

I don't like his eyes -__-

but...he has a nice bod

althou I think like Bi, he always feel the need to take off his shirt, I mean it's hot...to an extent...afterwards it gets annoying

Guest queena

GOSH hes just so hot... i was a fan since i first saw him in meteor garden...... yes... the long hair and all babaaaayyy!

Archived