JOHN TRAVOLTA IN BEFORE AND AFTER!!!!

Guest trippyx1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest avii_ichigo09

dang too bad john travolta...used to be such a hot dancer :P i don't really remember, i was a baby, but yeah

Guest chubzzy

LOL what a BEFORE and AFTER pics :lol:

the usual before/after pics show celebs looking much better with plastic surgery, weight loss etc

this one shows the other way round... looking WORSE! heh... interesting!

Guest backseat_love

aww i miss the old john travolta

oh oh oh you should also add the guy from love story (ryan o'neal)!

here ill do it

before (1970's)

ryano4.jpg

after

TCDDEHO_EC117_T.JPG

omg i had no idea he was susan's long lost father in desperate housewives! he was wasnt he?

Guest lovefool223

ehh...that is normal. people age.. at least jon travolta doesn't resort to plastic surgery, face lifts..all those stuff. he probably doesn't care about what his body looks like now

Guest i_luv_sugar

oh god look at those man boobs!! hahaha

the others rnt as bad but then again its a wider year gap thing 4 john travolta god he wuz hella buff!! nehh negative effects of aging -_________-;;

ehh...that is normal. people age.. at least jon travolta doesn't resort to plastic surgery, face lifts..all those stuff. he probably doesn't care about what his body looks like now

I agree.. if they're happy with the way they look then that's fine too.

Guest last song

Well, you can't expect them to keep their hot bods forever.

Oh god, I just said Tim Allen had a hot bod...

They're getting old. It happens. Hell look at Cameron Diaz from The Mask and now. Theres a difference. Hell look at yourselves in 10 years.

Guest Rosechime

Well that's what happens when you age gracefully. No big deal. It's part of life; everyone's supposed to know that by now.

Archived