♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

About KBS interview there is a chinese translation 
 苑苑:会疯了一样~~哈哈哈哈哈~ 下面主持人不知道对她使什么眼色了~哈哈哈 然后苑苑收到他的信号后说“o mo~干嘛啦!!嗷~撒娇地尖叫着,然后捶了人家主持人一把~ 噗哈哈哈哈哈~~被调戏了~ing ing ing ~ 主持人:(唠嗑)今天穿的红色裙子very漂亮呢~ 苑苑:我属于那种只要做一件事就会单一集中在上面的人 主持人:那这么说,恋爱的时候也会为了恋爱说明天要约会啊什么的会刻意去准备吗? 苑苑:啊~不~(恋爱时)是按着感觉走的~因为爱情不需要做什么准备啊(哇~唔~) 主持人:每次结束工作回到保姆车上会感觉到孤独什么吗? 苑苑:没有啊!每次一回到车上就只会睡~哈哈哈哈 主持人:三剑客中谁最美? 苑苑:佳人有古代朝鲜美女的脸蛋 主持人:剧中有跳肚皮舞,有什么想法呢/ 苑苑:超级容易肚子饿(因为肠子在运动)~一跳肚皮舞的时候~不过能让肚子线条变美 主持人:男装时怎么去表现女子演技呢? 苑苑:虽然身着男装,可是要让人感觉到漂亮~~ 主持人:河智苑优越的DNA~ zang zang ~下面show出全家福~ 然后下面苑苑说到爸爸对她的人生教育,就是现在这一瞬间里提到的,爸爸对她说过三点,第一要守时,第二要尽全力去做每件事~第三是要懂问候 下面就转到跟申贤俊做MC那里了(申贤俊是抽抽滴好朋友哦) 苑苑说到申偶吧很考虑到她啊,因为主持那不太熟练,所以一直有帮助过她~ 主持人:你们关系亲近吗? 苑苑:(考虑了一下~)啊~偶吧很搞笑啊~(又逗你笑了是伐) 苑苑:很感谢偶吧的有趣搞笑,以后再有机会的话还想跟偶吧合作MC 
trans by Micky at baidu xy.

Guest charming88

@Xue Zhu Yu and @larabn Thanks for the welcome! Ha Ji Won is adorable and sexy at the same time!  Seeing all the belly dancing scenes makes me doubt my preference.. Hahaha.. Just kidding..  :)) I'm just having a girl crush moment. Is there anything that this woman can't do?  :))

@charming88 Welcome dear.. I'm glad to have you to share your insights about HJW  :D Actually, she can't cook :P :)) She needs supervision in the kitchen LOL Idon't know now if she improved ehehehe :-??
@sj15elf0hjw1023 I found some translation from AC FP and here it goes:got some trans about LOVE part Kkkkk
trans by sis Chuchu
*the MC ask her what will she do when she fall in love
she said she will madly in love
if you watching the video interview,you will found something fishy.the video seem been cut and then MC seem teased ha ji won by stared her in his way and then ha ji won wink to him secretly then she said "Omo" and hit him.
why they did that?  fishy
*HJW said she will only concentrate on one single thing once.
MC ask her how about fall in love
will you prepare something special for dating
she said ah...NO. she will follow her feeling go coz "LOVE" no need to prepare anything

ferlycious said: @charming88 Welcome dear.. I'm glad to have you to share your insights about HJW  :D Actually, she can't cook :P :)) She needs supervision in the kitchen LOL Idon't know now if she improved ehehehe :-??
@sj15elf0hjw1023 I found some translation from AC FP and here it goes:got some trans about LOVE part Kkkkk
trans by sis Chuchu
*the MC ask her what will she do when she fall in love
she said she will madly in love
if you watching the video interview,you will found something fishy.the video seem been cut and then MC seem teased ha ji won by stared her in his way and then ha ji won wink to him secretly then she said "Omo" and hit him.
why they did that?  fishy
*HJW said she will only concentrate on one single thing once.
MC ask her how about fall in love
will you prepare something special for dating
she said ah...NO. she will follow her feeling go coz "LOVE" no need to prepare anything

Hi everyone, i'm new here. Ha Ji Won is sooo amazing! i love her acting, her personality, her passion in acting, her will to keep challenging herself in learning new things/skill and that inspired me a lot. I start to know her from Secret Garden, but since Empress Ki, she is officially my first and only Idol ^_^ She is so cool!I'm really happy that she recently sign contract with a foreign agency, that will start her career in hollywood. ^^

welcome @meryin 

The Year of the Horse, Ha Ji-won narrates MBC documentary

photo394866.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won is a narrator.

She's narrating the MBC documentary "Horse of the Wind". She was born in the Year of the Horse and lately has been in love with horses after training with them for her dramas. Apparently she watched the highlight video and said, "If there were no horses, there won't be an 'us'".

"Horse of the Wind" is about how horses have been companions to many heroes who have changed the revolution and a benefactor of the evolution of humanity, and have been raised by humans.

The first part of the documentary focuses on an excellent breed of horses that runs a thousand miles a day, covered in sweat and blood. This is the first time this excellent breed is being revealed on Korean TV.

The second part of the documentary deals with a miraculous story of horses that change the brain waves of humans and the possibilities of horses becoming the subject of future industrialism.

Ha Ji-won's first narrated documentary "Horse of the Wind" will be broadcasted during the Lunar New Year holidays.

Source : sports.hankooki.com/l...

http://www.hancinema.net/the-year-of-the-horse-ha-ji-won-narrates-mbc-documentary-65151.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#!prettyPhoto

ferlycious said:sj15elf0hjw1023 said:LOL, But with all she can do...hmm, I think inability to cook... it is nothing... xD I say, that not would give I by able to do everything she does!!! 8-> and also I can not cook and I think many people also do not know, but you can always learn. :)

Oh! and thank you! ferlycious :D although I already had read... but equal, thank you very much. ^-^
But I would like to know it says that written in Chinese. 
:(

Today Empress Ki cast had a press con.@pegster posted some translations on Baidu from today's press-con about HJW on Empress Ki soompi, if it's ok i will post it here too.
"HJW said the birthing scene was probably the hardest/most tiring scene she's had to film (not sure if she meant for this drama, or in all of her works)There's a scene she filmed at the river where she thought her baby had fallen in the water, and she had to go find him (so I guess maybe she ends up jumping off the cliff with the baby??).There's a layer of ice above the water where it cracks, and SN falls into the water (I'm not completely sure if the translation meant that it was an accident, or it was part of the scene).  During that scene she felt her entire body was frozen, and when the staff brought her coat/hot packs/blanket (not sure about this what it was they brought to her), she was in so much pain, as if her entire body was falling apart that they were just better off not touching her."
"Oh noes! More bad news on HJW from the press con (again based on translations from Baidu)
HJW said her physical condition hasn't been so well since filming the birthing scene (no friggin duh, someone try jumping into a frozen lake, and sleep a couple hours every day for 3 months ongoing!!)
The current filming is the most difficult she's experienced in all of her acting career.
After 3 months of filming she's lost some weight as well.
She was also asked about her beauty secrets (not completely related to the drama).
HJW said now that filming is in HD, she's worried about what her skin looks like on screen.  Her schedule is so packed that she hasn't even been able to make her weekly visit to her facial/dermatologist appointments.
In response to the historical questions, it was said that the baby with WY is required for the plot in the latter part of the drama."
Thanks to @pegster to the translation
I was already worried before about HJW physical condition, now i'm even more concerned. There is still other 3 months of shooting with 2/3 hours of sleep, and i know HJW is not the kind of person that will work "less harder" even if she is sick or death tired, she even said that after that she won the Daesang she will work even harder than before   :-SS

@pieracapozucca I'm also worried about HJW's health she's been always like that when it comes to work. But this drama is 50 episodes and having lack of sleep for 6 months and having a very tiring scenes is not good for her health. Though I like her very much to be so real on her character but please Jiwonnie don't do all the stunts with yourself considering the weather and how tired you are. We already know that you're indeed a dedicated actress so please do have some demands to make it less tiring for you. And as much as I like her watching in small screen but 50 episodes is enough for me no more extensions please.