♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

HA JI WON in New Generation Report: Adults Don't Understand Us (KBS 1996)

Cjk5qNNUgAANaIY.jpg

Cjk5qdxUYAAyQxo.jpg

Cjk5rbuUkAAasqc.jpg

z_01279.jpg

Cjk5rvYVEAEXWID.jpg

2z_01140.jpg

2[mix]VTS_01_1.mp4_002505500.jpg

cr. hjw daum

#throwback: her very first k-drama :D  I suppose HJW is only 18-19 y.o with this one, and I think she looks exactly the same as of now LOL :P she never age...

do you agree?

• Like 6

6 hours ago, ferlycious said:

#throwback: her very first k-drama :D  I suppose HJW is only 18-19 y.o with this one, and I think she looks exactly the same as of now LOL :P she never age...

do you agree?

Yes it's so true !! She never age ...she is more beautiful and get younger with the years pass 

Ha Ji Won - 2005 - Daddy Long Legs 

hjwpayung.jpg

Ha Ji Won 2016 -The time we were not in love

maxresdefault.jpg

Chincha !!! 10 years pass and no change !!!  good for you my wonderful fairy  ...  stay young and healthy forever :wub:

• Like 7

My exams are coming up and I've been studying like crazy but looking at these beautiful pics of Jiwon is like healing. How can someone be so beautiful, inside and out.

And it's less than a month to her birthday!!! Even as they years pass by, she doesnt seem to age XD

• Like 6

Hey ladies, I just have a question hope you can help, coz I'm the type of person who can't stop thinking about something until I find an answer no matter how random the 'thing' is... anyways, I recently watched a clip of HJW attending the 2015 BIFF and in that clip she was seated between 2 men, one of whom looks like he is not happy to be seating there or actually, now that i think about it... he looks like he is trying hard to concentrate on NOT taking a peek at HJW cleavage hahahha, The other man definitely took a peek though :D .. (SORRY FOR THE RAMBLING). Anyway found out the constipated looking namja is Kim Nam Gil. I wanted to know if HJW ever worked with him so I googled their names and this pic came up in google images. 

My question is when was this taken? I think i remember seeing a pic of HJW wearing this outfit somewhere in this thread but its too hard to back read.  

WyD5aAO.jpg

credit to nploan of soompi for the image (the google image result linked to her post on the [Official] Tanyang forum.

P.S.

I know I ought to be asking this on KNG's page but can anyone recommend something of his? He's giving me the feels, he seems manly and looks like he is a good actor.

• Like 6

The pics it was taken at Cartier event 2013 .....:lol: " constipated looking namja " ... yes indeed... at that time, BIFF 2015, I ask myself why he was like that but I can't find any answer ???...I was very disappointed by his behavior bc I liked him as an actor and I wanted him to work with HJW   

south-korean-actress-ha-jiwon-attends-th

Ha Ji-Won attends the Cartier Paris Nouvelle Vague launch party at the Walkerhill Hotel on July 3, 2013 in Seoul, South Korea.

• Like 6

Thank you @andra30 :blush: She looked very pretty on that event. Saw another version of the same pic and found out that the person seated on her right side is the stylist who work with her sometimes- based on a quick google search his name is Jung Yun-Ki(?). I wonder if he is the one who styled her for this particular event. I think I like him better than her usual stylist. 

• Like 4

" According to DC , Ha Ji Won will attend an event at Sinchon Artreon Theater on June 5th (Sunday) at 5PM " cr. minnie twitter

I wonder what event will be ???!!!  Is she will attend the International Women's Film Festival ??? 

Artreon holds the International Women’s Film Festival every year mostly in June. Recently, it opened the “Artreon Theater”, which is designed exclusively for musicals. The Atreon complex is becoming one of the most popular cultural complexes in Sinchon, an area of town frequented by Seoul’s young generation.

• Like 5

Jiwonni update her IG with a miniclip ...sorry I can post it here ...only a pic...so she is on a trip somewhere ...a forest ...where are you my Queen??? Never mind I wish you a nice trip :)

13269419_635072456644728_21932957_n.jpg?

I agree with a comment's fan "  KDramaland without@hajiwon1023 is soooo boring:tears:

• Like 6