♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@zoompi123 yes it's true it's 2013 !

sagittarius1266 try this  http://www.ebay.com/itm/J-ONE-JELLY-PACK-For-Dramatic-firming-skin-improved-elasticty-and-pore-smoothing-/251993010181 

Actress Ha Ji Won looked impeccable and sophisticated in High Cut Vol. 154.
For the pictorial, the beauty modeled ruffled blouses, modern dresses, classy blazers and simple jewelry by Donna Karan, Delphine and Atelier.

Meanwhile, all of her makeup looks were completed with the help of Armani cosmetics products. Ha tried four distinct beauty lipstick: "Fuschia Pink," "Peach Pink," "Berry Pink," and "Cherry Red."

korean-actress-ha-ji-won-giorgio-armani-

For her "Cherry Red" look, the star made her lips pop with Rouge Ecstasy #402 Teatro. The lipstick is a luminous red shade that also repairs and softens your lips. You can buy the color HERE at Barneys New York.
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/221016/20150717/ha-ji-won-high-cut.htm

• Like 4

to me as a super star she needs to do these kind of pictorials and she looks amazing and i love to see that she finally letting the world know that she is as gorgeous and even more compare to all the others... but her real self is what made me a fan. just freaking adorable...and im an ajumma with 2 kids and fangirling over her. love you jiwonie

hope you do more reality shows like go go with unnie. love everything about that show all her reality shows actually

thank you@andra 30

• Like 2

Guest dawnshine

A sneak peek of Jiwonnie's latest game CF.

EDIT: The CF crew mentioned that the shooting took 35 hours to complete!! :o I hope Jiwonnie gets some decent rest in between, filming for her movie, doing this CF and attending all those events.

Edited by dawnshine

@dawnshine please delete the cf shooting photo  because the owner of the photo hv asked some fans tht posted in ig to delete it ..as it should not be revealed yet ..it shouldnt be posted in other social media including twitter,fb,ig other social media ..so please whoever hv posted this photo ..PLEASE DELETE IT ASAP ..Thank you ~~

• Like 2

Guest dawnshine

@dawnshine please delete the cf shooting photo  because the owner of the photo hv asked some fans tht posted in ig to delete it ..as it should not be revealed yet ..it shouldnt be posted in other social media including twitter,fb,ig other social media ..so please whoever hv posted this photo ..PLEASE DELETE IT ASAP ..Thank you ~~

Thanks for the note. I did see the same message circulating on IG. Once I saw that, I came here to delete it. We definitely don't want Jiwonnie's and all the CF crews' 35 hours worth of hardwork and precious time gone down the drain due to early exposure of the CF. :sweatingbullets:

So @sagittarius1266 chingu, please remove this picture that you quoted in your last post. A friendly reminder for you too that Soompi does not allow photos and clips to be quoted. Before the moderator comes to issue us warnings :P, please kindly remove all quoted photos in your previous posts. Anyone else who has posted the CF photo here in Soompi or on the Internet, please remove the photo until the CF is announced. We have to play a responsible Internet poster. Thanks.

Stumbled upon this photo - 2013 Northcape Winter collection, really liked this photo!

11351950_883664341711579_977316354_n.jpg

Cr: annhiker1023

Edited by dawnshine

Thanks for the note. I did see the same message circulating on IG. Once I saw that, I came here to delete it. We definitely don't want Jiwonnie's and all the CF crews' 35 hours worth of hardwork and precious time gone down the drain due to early exposure of the CF. :sweatingbullets:

So @sagittarius1266 chingu, please remove this picture that you quoted in your last post. A friendly reminder for you too that Soompi does not allow photos and clips to be quoted. Before the moderator comes to issue us warnings :P, please kindly remove all quoted photos in your previous posts. Anyone else who has posted the CF photo here in Soompi or on the Internet, please remove the photo until the CF is announced. We have to play a responsible Internet poster. Thanks.

Stumbled upon this photo - 2013 Northcape Winter collection, really liked this photo!

Stumbled upon this photo - 2013 Northcape Winter collection, real

In my opinion... Once social media spread the photo it is hard to deleted the photo unless if you saw the uploader and telling 1x1 to not upload the photo. People is hard to dealt with.. Once it's spread so it is spread and you didn't know who keep the photo's. By the way i don't know what's on his Dany Lim mind because his the one supposedly not to post the photo or tagged to ha ji won if he dont want to post it... well that's only my opinion on his narrow mind... honestly..

First thing first " He shouldn't the one who post or tagged the photo to ha ji won if he want to delete it." that's the point.. he shouldn't uploaded the photo first..

Edited by NoOneCanStopMe
  • Like 1

Guest dawnshine

Saw this photo. I really liked it too - a bit of a cool look as well. Was it taken in 2004?? Anyone knows anything about this photo?

11246921_892410127513592_171095798_n.jpg

Credit: tw1023_claude

i did it:sweatingbullets:haaa jthanks@JacquelinQ

Thank you dear chingu for removing the photo! This is one of the best ways to support and protect Jiwonnie as a fan. There must be a legitimate reason that the CF company did not want the CF still photo to be revealed before the CF day. Although it was the fault of the person who uploaded it, removing the photo that we re-posted is to help reduce the damage done that might affect Jiwonnie - especially if all 1023s do our part to help the damage control = it'd prevent things go viral that could lead to negative consequence.  If the photo that should not be revealed became wide-spread, they might have to redo the CF ....and we're talking about another 35 hours of nonstop filming for Jiwonnie! That's very taxing!!  I'm sure we all love her and don't want to cause trouble for Jiwonnie.

Loving/supporting/protecting her and her work is what every 1023 should do. Also whatever we (as fans) do should really be in Jiwonnie's best interest....especially if we're doing things in the name of 1023, we do not want to bring trouble to her and her 1023s too. Let's just wait patiently for the big day of the game CF - we'll get to see the 35 hours of stunning hardwork from her. :D

Edited by dawnshine