♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Hello all!!

It's been a long time.

So happy today that i managed to see hajiwon in real person at today's meet and greet at Plaza Singapura.

Horray :) :)

Less than 10 meters! :D

*dancing

For those who also attended the event, yes i was the one from Indonesia, which the MC spoke to earlier :D

#right now i'm waiting for the ferry to get back to Batam, Indonesia.

Looking forward to the 9th Jan 2015 fans meeting. :)

Lifted from WangNyang forum

minnie0103

said:

From The Strait Times  (via HJW Baidu:
Ha Ji Won is coy about whether she has a boyfriend but admits that she has thought about tying the knot after working her recent movie Chronicle of a Blood MerchantShe said its because she has recently acted with many child actors, so the thought of getting married and having kids arises.

My comment: The reporter should have used “consider getting married” instead of “tying the knot”. It sounds like as if she’s in a relationship. ;;) ;)

Everyone who has seen or worked with her before has only praises for her. The Singapore media is not an exception. Proud to be a 1023. :x  

Ha Ji Won Only Falls In Love With the Characters in Dramas

20140928en50jbtv.jpg

Ha Ji Won has been in the industry for 17 years and has zero scandal. She only falls in love with the characters of her love interest in dramas.

Korean actress Ha Ji Won is famous in the Korean entertainment industry as a scandal insulator. How does she who has debuted 17 years ago maintain her zero scandal good image? She only falls in love with the characters of her love interest in dramas. Once the drama ends, the love fire dies out.

(Singapore) Ha Ji Won met with the media yesterday (Sept 26) to promote her period drama 'Empress Ki'. She wore a one piece red dress, looking bright and beautiful. During the small group interviews, she changed to a white suit-dress, emitting a classy and elegant aura.

The 36-year old Ha Ji Won has starred in many classic Korean dramas including 'Damo', 'What Happened in Bali', 'Secret Garden', 'Empress Ki' etc., all her male co-stars are 'male gods' level such as Jo In Sung, So Ji Sub, Hyun Bin, Ji Chang Wook. To everyone's surprise, she is a scandal insulator. Could it possibly be that she has never met any actors who made her heart flutters?

She laughingly said, “My heart flutters all the time.” But she added, “I only treat my male co-stars as the characters in the dramas, and not themselves in real life. Just like 'Empress Ki''s Joo Jin Mo and Ji Chang Wook, I only fall in love with their characters. Whenever they take off their acting costumes and change to T-shirts and jeans, I do not have any love feelings towards them.”

She bluntly said, in the past ten years, she has been putting all her heart into work. She spends her daily life in the filming set and her home. She laughingly said, “I don't have time for dating, no time to have fun. Of course, there won't be time for scandals.”

Her family did not arrange any blind dates for her, but her mom always encourages her to meet more guys and go out for dates. When asked if she is against blind dates, she answered, “Whenever my friends told me that they want to introduce guys to me, I will say, OK, will give it a try! But when I really have to meet up with them, I will feel nervous and then pull back. I feel awkward.”

Ha Ji Won believes in love at first sight, but she admits to being shy. When she meets someone she admires, she will never take the initiative. She revealed that her friends always teased her that she 'is unable to receive any love signals'.

“They will say to me, 'We can all see that the guy likes you', but I really don't feel it. I think I need more experience in this area, I need to learn how to receive 'signals'.

Most satisfied with her hips and arms

Ha Ji Won is expert in doing action scenes. She has acted as a boxer and female warrior. In 'Empress Ki', she cross-dressed as an imperial bodyguard, and did all the archery and horse riding scenes on her own.

She shared her secrets in maintaining her stamina and fitness, “I encourage females to not only do more aerobic exercise, but also weightlifting exercise. These exercises help me feel healthy and young. It is also helpful in lifting the hips and cheeks.”

When asked which part of her body that she is most satisfied with, she shyly answered, “Arms and hips.”

She always shows a tough image onscreen, but she clarified that she is very feminine in person. “I am totally different from my characters in dramas. I am definitely not a tomboy. I am quiet, and the most feminine among my friends.”

However, she enjoys playing tough roles, “That is because I am not like this in real life. It makes me want to try playing such characters.”

Totally no airs at all

Ha Ji Won is a TV rating and box office guarantee. She has the 'Queen of Ratings' title. Her movie pay is approximately USD450, 000 for each film, the highest paid Korean actress. Even though she is a top star, she has no airs at all.

It is known among the entertainment insiders that Korean stars set lots of restrictions whenever they promote outside. (Unlike other Korean stars) In Ha Ji Won's media conference, there was no need to submit questions in advance. In the 45-minute media conference, she answers every questions. During the small group interviews, all Korean staff left the interview scene. There was no monitoring. It can be seen that they are confident with the artist, and they respect the reporters.

Besides that, Ha Ji Won also prepared different image styles for every media, and just directly changed her clothes quickly behind a folding screen. She even matched her shoes and accessories differently (for each image). Her professional attitude and friendly style earned her applause and respect from every media staff at the interview scene.

'Empress Ki' airs on Starhub's VV chanel (855 channel) every Monday to Friday, at 5.45pm.

translated by zoompi123

source: http://www.chinapress.com.my/node/564249

I think her voice changes when she speaks in english :D

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2792014 Ha Ji Won speaks English to Singaporean fans

'Empress' Ha Ji Won Arrived in Plaza Singapura

7156c6fdfc03924564a9b6058494a4c27d1e2530
Korean actress Ha Ji Won came to Plaza Singapura today at 5pm to have a meet and greet session with her fans to promote her new drama.

Korean actress Ha Ji Won arrived in Plaza Singapura today at 5pm to have a meet and greet session with the fans for promoting her new drama 'Empress Ki'. The scene was jam-packed with her fans. There were full of people from level one to level seven. It is estimated that there were about 2000 (two thousand) people.

Not only did she watched her fans played the Dibi Dibi Dip hand game on stage, but also took photos with 20 (twenty) lucky fans together.

Ha Ji Won revealed that she went to Universal Studios Singapore to ride the roller coaster this morning. "This experience is unforgettable because I get to interact closely with my fans and chat with them. I hope to have a chance to revisit the place, it was really fun!"

When she announced on stage that she will be coming to Singapore again for a fan-meet next year on January 9, the audience below the stage uncontrollably cheered loudly, causing the empress to smile beamingly.

'Empress Ki' airs every Monday to Friday at 5.45pm at Starhub's VV Channel (855 Channel).

9aac319b033b5bb5f26a77f435d3d539b700bc97
She not only watch her fans play the dibi dibi dip hand game on stage, but also took photos with 20 lucky fans together.

87b2c35c10385343bc1ed02b9013b07ecb80887b
Ha Ji Won revealed that she rode the roller coaster today with 20 fans at Universal Studios Singapore.

449b768da97739125e3ad26bfb198618367ae231
The scene was jam-packed with her fans, from level 1 to level 7, there were full of people. It is estimated that there were about 2000 people.

translated by zoompi123
source: http://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/singapore/story20140927-393952#prettyPhoto[gallery1]/2/

Jiwon unnie at airport back to korea 1469744_1518280045075957_569011617220419
#하지원 #hajiwon #河智苑 #hjw1023_sg Our dearest have departed Singapore. Thanks for everything. We really hope u'd enjoyed ur stay here. Have a good rest back home!! 지원 언니 사랑해요 !!

cr : as labeled 
i really love her airport fashion/ outfit ...such a fashionita   8-> :x