♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

delphinite1 hour ago · Changi Aiport Terminal 2, Arrival HallHa Jiwon in SG! Really horrible video cuz lighting was baaaaaad but Ha Jiwon really has the superstar actress aura~ And check out that little black dress and stilettos and matching black bag!!
Video Link
onedaye_21 minutes agoHa Ji Won in Singapore!
Video Link

If you all noticed, in the photo where she is holding the crab, she has an white apron over her dress.Its provided to all diners at good restaurants, because the breaking the shell of the crab will definetly cause some "juice" to splatter out.There is also a cleaver kind of tool for diners to break the shell. Its alot of work eating the crab.
In Singapore, chili crab and black pepper crab are the most famous. Guess HJW likes spicy stuff. :)Wonder which restaurant had the honour of her eating there. :))

Embedded image permalinkHJW1023_SG ‏@HJW1023_SG  18m

#하지원 #hajiwon #河智苑 #hjw1023_sg our craftholic rabby for ha ji won!

Embedded image permalink

ㄹㅋ Luv ㅈㅅㅋ~ LiNk ‏@xlinklaux  2h

after in car she took off her shades, wind dwn window n waved.. im dead~ XD #HaJiWon #hajiwoninsg

idkwhat ‏@Avidneri  2h

Ha Ji Won never look tired, stressed or bloated. Always happy and fresh looking. The youngest looking 30-actress indeed.

ⓒⓐⓡⓘⓝⓔ☀️ @_babytotoro  1h

I DIED. HA JI WON IS SO PRETTYYYYYY OMGGGGGGGGG T T

Lex ‏@lexp3493  2h

HA JI WON IS REALLY A GODDESS! WHOA!

조이스 ‏@bluryunz  2h

She is so tall and pretty! Ha Ji won in SG...

⋅ ⅉ❍ℽⅽ℮⋯ ‏@Joycechor1  3h

Ha ji won! You're so pretty . My godddddd

>> I also read that she looks so slim in peron :)

EXCLUSIVE! Ha Ji Won in Singapore for Empress Ki 250914

Top Korean actress, Ha Ji Won, arrived Singapore for “Empress Ki” promotion on 25 September. She was greeted by around a hundred fans. Dressed in a black dress, fans screamed their cheers out the moment they saw her within the gates. Happy to see the warm welcome, the charismatic actress smiled, waved and bowed to her fans as she walked out of the airport.

Fans can catch Ha Ji Won in person at Plaza Singapura on this Saturday, 27 September, 5:00pm as the actress will be having a Empress Ki’s Meet-and-Greet session.

Empress Ki’s Meet-and-Greet Details
Date: Saturday, 27 September
Time: 5:00PM
Venue: Plaza Singapura

“Empress Ki” is currently airing on VV Drama (Starhub TV channel 855), every Monday to Friday at 5.45 p.m.

Watch the video captured by UpBeatz team.

source: http://www.upbeatz.net/2014/09/exclusive-ha-ji-won-singapore-express-ki-250914/

Empress Ki Ha Ji Won is here! She expressed that she's really happy to be here in Singapore to promote the 51-episode historical drama!

Being involved in horse-riding in the drama, Ha Ji Won says it's not easy picking up this skill with co-star Ji Changwook.

HJW: I learned how to behave like an elegant empress in the drama. It was a very memorable drama for me.

HJW: I had to maintain my diet throughout filming. I ate a lot of nuts, fruits, yogurt, and my mum made lunch boxes for me too.

Contrary to her drama roles, HJW says she's a pretty feminine person, "I'm probably the most feminine out of my friends"

Having a toned & healthy body, HJW says she would recommend females to do more weights. She's most proud of her hips and arms.

HJW: I was so excited about being in Singapore that I couldn't really sleep! I had chilli crabs yesterday & it was so delicious!

HJW reveals that she'll be back in Singapore very soon in January next year for a fan meeting!

227105_733851783317274_35672749736977355

Source: Hallyu SG FB, Twitter

----

K-drama Empress Ki's leading lady Ha Ji Won looks stunning in a siren red dress at the press conference.

Bybt8_Zs_CQAArc4_D.jpg

K-actress Ha Ji Won has some good news for fans. She'll be back in SG for a fan meet in Jan.

Byb14MICAAAoEK7.jpg
source: Straits Time Life Twitter

----

K-actress Ha Ji Won looks ladylike, but she says she loves action scenes. She rode a horse for 8 hours for Empress Ki. 

Bybu76kCUAAPPB0.jpg

source: Straits Time Life Twitter

---

Korean actress Ha Ji Won may play tomboy, strong characters on screen, but deep down she is very ladylike.
BybxVTlCAAA67E8.jpg

The beautiful Ha Ji Won enjoys filming action scenes and cited Empress Ki as her fav drama to date.

sgpc08.jpg

'I put in my all and act as if there's no tomorrow' - Ha Ji Won

Bybzgl7CAAAkjGX.jpg:large
source: InCinema Twitter

A GREAT news to all fans, esp SE Asia fans ----> Ha Ji Won will be back to Singapore in 9th January 2015 for a Fan Meet!!!!!

here's the video where she revealed the FM plan

http://instagram.com/p/tZYQPZQdBk/

credit to video owner
-----

Byb7mMrCcAAQkr5.jpg

more pics under spoiler tag

BycNIhHCAAEpOOE.jpg

sgpc11.jpg

sgpc12.jpg

10683413_733872603315192_627137894807293

SGPC09.jpg

sgpc10.jpg

credit as labeled

-----

thanks @sj15elf0hjw1023 for telling me the source of this pic

"You're so cute," said #EmpressKi's #HaJiWon. "You're so pretty," I replied. All in all, a good day.
from mrsjoliepitthon's IG

hjwsg2609.png

credit to owner of the pic

Korean actress Ha Ji Won was in all smiles at the press conference, sharing her experience in Korean drama 'Empress Ki'! 

A huge fan of #Transformers, she can't wait to explore Sunny island, meet her fans and the crab feast she'll be having! 

'The Empress Ki' is currently airing on VV Drama, every weekdays at 5.45pm.
RWxWmZz.jpgqPU2uFK.jpgoFGQEbf.jpg5a5WCX8.jpg

© https://www.facebook.com/incinemas.singapore , https://www.facebook.com/1023Hajiwon