♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Can we please stop talking about other celebrities in this thread, especially if it's going to be negative talk and comparisons.
The last thing we want is to create a fan war within the HJW thread.
There is no need to do any comparisons, we all know that no one is better than HJW in our hearts, and there's never going to be a guy who everyone will think is good enough for her.
All we ask is that she's happy, and if she finds the right guy, we'll be happy for her as long as this guy loves her and treats her well.

@ferlycious I am the baby wearing yellow LOLedit: looks like I am the one wearing black because it's older? (taller) LOL 

wow.. good to hear that it seems as if Hyun Bin's deciding factor of choosing King's Wrath as his first project was because HJW said how good the PD is.. kekeke that's just my imagination. :)) if HB really said that about HJW (and JJM) it seems like they are really talking (and texting) after discharge. Daebak~!! my ship is sailing LOL

I saw the 2012 fanmeeting of HJW (with eng subs) and ahhh...thinking about the glamping and Japan's fanmeeting..i am so envy!! :(( I don't really care if I wont understand what she is saying but if I get to attend her fanmeeting seeing her laughing (even if I do not know the reason why) then I'd die. Her laugh is just contagious and you cant help but smile whenever she laughs. :x

@the96butterfly So I will be the baby with black outfit matched with umma :PChincha?? your shilp is sailing unnie when in fact he just called her noona??? :PAnyways, I'm excited as well with that glaming event...keep it coming :)
On the other note, I'm afraid as well when some of HJW fans post some direct comparisons unto another actresses. I hope there will be no fan war that will happen and right, let's refrain from doing it guys :) Let's just point out the good thing of everyone.

@ferlycious but it is true that she is his Noona right? just a respect or something unless they are of the same age (there is also a sweet way of calling "noona" like someone a woman calling "oppa"). I think respect is very sensitive in Korea, but love the fact that they are still communicating. :) but you know that's just me.. lol 
i also do not like mentioning other actors here except for HB which I don't think bad because you know..it. kekeke

Guest larabn

@ferlycious
LOL I just posted the article as it is from the source, I didn't know about the noona name LOL
Now, I'm curious.... Are you really who you say you are? haha WHO ARE YOU AND YOUR SISTER @the96butterfly LOL
your appa seems to be your uncle now :P

I'm the one standing far wearing red :P and you guys are triplets :P all the same age wow!!!

I didn't know posting that article about HJW (since he mentioned her) will cause celebs comparisons and stuff *sigh* it was an innocent move from me and this is why I'm standing far away now in that photo *miane*

Guest JezzaG

I just finished watching The Huntresses now.  Jin-Ok is such a badar$e cutie! :))
And I love her *swaaaaaaaahhh* moments!
853744415.jpg?1400600971
853744119.png?1400600816

Guest larabn

@ferlycious
yes, it must be the ninja in my dream then :P don't worry guys, for you.... I will try to find the identity of your true appa in my next dream and give your appa a high kick and take the mask off :P 

Maybe a kick like this .... take off the mask and bring him home to you :P

ibqJtLZzConMLr.gif
Speaking of that kick she did in Damo..... I'm in loss of words about how fit and flexible her body is ... WOW!!

Beware!!! I'm being repetitive here :P

fine.... first off is
iIePgo5PdaZW1.gif
a split that I'm sure if I do and specially landing with it that way.... I will be transferred to the ER asap and might not be able to walk normal ever again, more like I will be walking like this forever :P
OrYdIvz.gif

What is the problem that HB call HJW noona??? ...so maybe they aren't lover (it's good or bad, really I don't know!!! ..it's their choice )...but they are close friends and that is good enough...I think it's a good point ...especially in the entertainment land where the envy / hate are the queens :|

HJW is sooo cute in Purmil CF ...@larabn I love this pic too

1613903_665663896846676_4562455684060552

Guest JezzaG

@ferylicious there's one uploaded on the net but it's not that good. But it'll help you somehow get a better grasp of what's happening in the movie  :D

Guest hola1978

Hello sisters, can you please give me some links or the link for Damo download, my avi archives are bad and the torrents i have is imcomplete, pleaseeee! ~X(

Guest donnadear

Gosh this girl is just so dang beautiful I CAN'T HANDLE THESE GIFS/PICTURES. You hear from everyone that she has gorgeous skin, and it's true! I think her long hair makes her super feminine :) 
So I'm going to keep my word @pegster ! I joined a kickboxing club near my area inspired by Jiwonie's Miracle on 1st street days, and not gonna lie -- it's so much fun!! You 1023 unnies should try it out too ^^ If I could learn Korean traditional dance I would totally do that too, but I'm pretty sure there's no place that offers that here in Texas…haha ;) 

Song Seung Heung continues to choose Ha Ji Won as the actress he most wants to work with.

Credit: http://www.breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=316117&section=sc4

Whole article but will only translate Ha Ji Won's section.

Someone you would like to act with

I would like to work with Ha Ji Won. In all her works, Ha Ji Won is able to make an actor stand out. She's also someone who is very outgoing. Many actor's has been benefited.