♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest minnie0103

Love this. :x Miss her Kim Hang Ah look. :)
JLhkiFs.gif

Source: DC HJW

Welcome back @koreanlite! It's been a long, long while. I hope you still remember me, chingu. :)

Guest donnadear

I actually love how she's not one of those celebrities that is never seen wearing the same thing twice -- she has her favorite tshirt and blazer like the rest of us 1023ers! ;) She looks glowing~ Even though I miss seeing her on screen every week, I'm glad she updates us to let us know she's doing well. 
Is it just me or are ya'll super motivated to get in shape seeing how beautiful our unnie is? Aja aja!

donnadear said: I actually love how she's not one of those celebrities that is never seen wearing the same thing twice -- she has her favorite tshirt and blazer like the rest of us 1023ers! ;) She looks glowing~ Even though I miss seeing her on screen every week, I'm glad she updates us to let us know she's doing well. 
Is it just me or are ya'll super motivated to get in shape seeing how beautiful our unnie is? Aja aja!

She really looks beautiful in her recent pics. You guys are right she's glowing. I like here eversince in Memories in Bali. Esp. when i watch 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant. I love here comedy side... A very verstile actress indeed... Knowing that she did most of her stunts... She's simply great artist.... One of a kind.. And i can agree that she has been dubbed as Angelina Jolie of Korean Entertainment.

ha ji won the best among all actresses, all actors will dump their ideal girl to chose ha ji won cos she is the most beautiful the bestest actress the most ideal for all bachelor actors. whoever acts with her will love and like her and want to marry her. competition cos whoever chose and love hye gyo will dump her and chose ha ji won cos hjw is the most loved actress in korea, no one can beat hjw, right?? every men acts with her want to marry her, by now hjw shud be married to many actors, LOL - so funny!!!  in this world why ppl love to compare, argue n challenge each other - haha just to see who is the winner end up with more hates & dislikes against competitor and then lead to war!!

Guest larabn

Hyun Bin mentions HJW in his interview:

I read it using google trans and if I'm not mistaken, Hyun bin said Ha ji won told him about her experiences working with Lee jae gyu (king's Wrath director) and also her experiences working in historical dramas.
Ha ji won had work with Lee jae gyu in Damo (2003),The King's 2hearts and Fashion 70' as guest appearance (This is Joo jin mo's 2008 drama)

Along with mentioning Ha ji won, Hyun bin also mentioned Joo jin mo.

Cr: Amazing Couple FB

The article is still waiting to be fully translated :)

http://star.fnnews.com/news/index.html?no=298546

arabn said: Hyun Bin mentions HJW in his interview:

I read it using google trans and if I'm not mistaken, Hyun bin said Ha ji won told him about her experiences working with Lee jae gyu (king's Wrath director) and also her experiences working in historical dramas.
Ha ji won had work with Lee jae gyu in Damo (2003),The King's 2hearts and Fashion 70' as guest appearance (This is Joo jin mo's 2008 drama) 

Along with mentioning Ha ji won, Hyun bin also mentioned Joo jin mo.

Cr: Amazing Couple FB

The article is still waiting to be fully translated :)

http://star.fnnews.com/news/index.html?no=298546

With all due respect and in fairness to all celebrities out there, their dating status or history, should not define who they are as persons. Break-ups happen all the time. Getting dumped for someone else can happen to anyone. These celebrities are people too, just like the rest of us. And just like us, they have the right to fall in or out of love, as much as they want, until they find the right person for them.

And this is what I want for ha ji won too. It doesn't matter who as long as she loves him and he loves her as much. Aren't you all excited to know her special someone? I feel like I have been waiting to know for ages. And I feel excited just thinking about it. You know this faceless guy who ha ji won loves hahaha! Now, im dreaming.

And yeah, ha ji won also inspires me to visit the gym and try to keep fit. ;)

@larabn‌, nice to meet you here. Im really glad to see new "faces" here. I noticed there are quite a few so its means our family is growing. :x

@minnie0103‌, thank you chingu!

koreanlite said: With all due respect and in fairness to all celebrities out there, their dating status or history, should not define who they are as persons. Break-ups happen all the time. Getting dumped for someone else can happen to anyone. These celebrities are people too, just like the rest of us. And just like us, they have the right to fall in or out of love, as much as they want, until they find the right person for them. And this is what I want for ha ji won too. It doesn't matter who as long as she loves him and he loves her as much. Aren't you all excited to know her special someone? I feel like I have been waiting to know for ages. And I feel excited just thinking about it. You know this faceless guy who ha ji won loves hahaha! Now, im dreaming.