♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Nice gifs @larabn...you are an expert now...HJW is so cute in this CF ...wonderful smile and...her beautiful legs...:\">

I like fishing...picking cucumber...barbecue party..and I love HJW...can I go to Glamping event @Libera?? :-S

All HJW fans have a great week!

10364210_287897458037677_507652722394408

Guest larabn

Seems like our HJW is taking a vacation and resting, having fun :)
I'm happy she is enjoying her time after 51 eps of working hard non-stop
but I still think, it might be for a script offered or plans that have to do with her career after CobM
Even though she is enjoying her time and traveling, she still works hard and meets all the right people to expand her career further :)
I'm glad our HJW EK withdrawal is being eased with her updated news and pics and soon a movie :)

@andra30
Thanks :) glad you like them :) she is so cute in the CF, I couldn't resist

Guest cunn

@larabn thanks for the gifs..lol Ha Ji Won reaction just like me when choosing yogurt drink...at the end I bought all brands.. :D

Guest JezzaG

@andra30 Omg I didn't notice that. mind blown. hahaha. You have bionic eyes. :P
She must really like to take a selca at that very spot in her parents' house (if that's really where she is). :D She looks like a goddess even if she's just talking a walk. What is justice :(( Take a walk with me unnie [-O< [-O< [-O<

This is the entrance to the Fox Westwood Village theater, frequently the location of movie premieres.

Fox Westwood Village
She probably went to watch "A million ways to die in the West" that premiered on May 15th at the Regency Village Theatre in Westwood, California.

Healing camp festival conducted jointly with Ha Ji Won

http://ladykate1023.tumblr.com/post/86204563432/healing-camp-festival-conducted-jointly-with-ha-ji-won

Seating arrangements / Tent erection 
Inform Erection Techniques
Fishing 
Pick cucumbers
Together with family 
Enjoy music camp 
Lunch 
“Novice Camper Classroom” 
Free time 
Barbecue Party 
Enjoy Eco Mile Camping 
Ha Ji-won’s Love Letter 
XXXXX 
Individual activities and sleep 
Get up and wash / breakfast 
Personal baggage sorting and Free time 
Mountain mission trip
On Site Finishing and Souvenirs

(This is only one and a half Content)

cr: Ha Ji Won Baidu

Posted by Jrschang

Just woke up and going through the thread with my eyes half open. 
Thanks to @larabn and @Liberia for all these lovely HJW gifs, they sure helped wake me up  :))
Just read on Baidu, TTV (the station in Taiwan broadcasting EK) that HJW will be going to Taiwan sometime in June to promote EK there.  No date has been confirmed yet.  Broadcast is suppose to start on June 4, so I'm guessing it would be early June after the glampng event.
Taiwan fans are planning on organizing groups to pick her up from the airport.  Hope to see lots of pics and videos soon  :D

so ha ji won has chosen hyun bin as her closest male celebrity  friend. isn't it amazing??? :D this is probably old news for you guys but ive really been out of soompi and got extremely busy with things for quite some time so just allow me to digest this bit of news right now. :)) anyways, just happy that they have really become good friends. 
and yeah, i also read that ji chang wok feels he's ha ji won's manager. to think he is much younger than she is. another testament of ha ji won's innocent and sincere personality. 
i remember, yoo jae suk, one of korea's famous variety show hosts, always has good things to say about ha ji won. someone had even commented that its not in his nature to praise a celebrity so much but with ha ji won, he always says good things about her and every time they're together in a show, its obvious that he looks after her. very protective oppa. :)
for all those who welcome me back, thank you! its great to be back! :x

Guest larabn

@koreanlite
I haven't met you in soompi before,  I joined the thread after you left, but looking forward to seeing your posts :)

Thank you for the videos :) I like the chemistry she has with YJH, she has this magic chemistry powder she sprays on all her co-stars to look so good together hehe

LOL the way she is sitting is so cute, it reminds me of a little cute bunny
j5faVQO.jpg

fEyObq3.jpg

Like a cute kitten or bunny  :P

Guest larabn

Some Gif's I chose out of a bunch :) Told you a cute bunny :P:D

RKodqca.gif

CXY9gTI.gif

viewimage.php?id=25bcda2ff2dd36&no=29bcc

She makes you smile and laugh even if you are not in the mood

Cr: DC