♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@drakelaw welcome to the thread...you read the whole thread? wow...I haven't finished yet. I said I would but I went and read her drama threads instead.

Don't forget to watch Hwang Jin Yi...it's one of my favourite. She's so beautiful and captivating in there.

Is that guy next to her the merchandising general manager or something President of Fox Consumer Products, the guy she met in Korea last year when they had that grand opening for the Marilyn Monroe store? 
Start @ 1:50

Could she be on a casting call?
  • Like 1

Guest niknokdagu425

geez!!! how come she is there in LA not here in Sacramento!!! guess nothing much to see here.Glad she is on vacation and having fun.

I know this is out of the blue...but I hope that President of Fox Consumer Products is happily married... :D :D :D

He's leaning a bit to close ... [-(  [-(  [-(  [-(  [-(

If unnie is meeting up with him then she must have something in the works...omg...excitement...omg...the waiting is going to kill.

wait...does that mean she's starting on Blood Merchant later then anticipated?

• Like 1

tieuyeunu

said:

I know this is out of the blue...but I hope that President of Fox Consumer Products is happily married... :D :D :D

He's leaning a bit to close ... [-(  [-(  [-(  [-(  [-(

If unnie is meeting up with him then she must have something in the works...omg...excitement...omg...the waiting is going to kill.

wait...does that mean she's starting on Blood Merchant later then anticipated?

• Like 1

Wow...Unnie is so busy, flying back and forth like that. Looks like she really went for work and not just a vacation if she chooses to go in such a short span of time. I can see bags under her eyes...she needs rest...and loads of selfies to be updated onto her SNS.

@pegster I though it started on the 15th...must of just mistook 15 for 17.

I wished she gave us her schedule so we can stalk her properly like the our inner sassang fan heart wants too.

• Like 1

@tieuyeunu I could be wrong, I don't remember where I read filming starts on the 17th, somehow I just have that date stuck in my head.  It's possible that the production starts filming on the 15th, but they could just do the XSG scenes first since he has so many scenes without XYL.
I just checked the flights, yes I'm crazy.  Seems like Jiwonnie may have taken a 3pm (KST) flight from Seoul on the 13th (after the Cotton USA event) to arrive in LA at 10:10am on the 13th (it's an 11hr flight, and LA is 16hrs behind Korea time).
Flying back from LA to Seoul would be bad because she'd lose a day, plus the flight is 13hrs long.  I certainly hope she won't have to start filming right away.  
She probably is still in LA today because if she uploaded the photos just earlier, she should still be on the flight at that time.  I can't imagine her flying back on the 14th.

• Like 1

Guest larabn

Hello guys :)
Oh, Wow!!! So JiWonnie is in LA now
should I book a ticket to LA ASAP :D So, she postponed the filming for her movie

and does that mean she is reading scripts maybe for fox? I hope so as much as I hope it would be a good script
I can't even go to sleep because of you :P when I wake up, I find all these news that weren't there while I was awake hmmmm!!!
Admit it, you are doing this on purpose, and waiting for me to sleep  :P

LOL while you are looking at the guy leaning towards HJW, I'm looking at him smiling so much with JiWonnie  X( :P
okay, he is married, that's good :P

Thanks guys for the pics and insights :)

BTW I forgot the date of the glamping event, is it already done? I was wishing to see some pics and clips about it

@larabn the glamming event is on May 30th to 1st June so not there yet.

N we don't know if that guy is married...I saw his smile too...not liking it one bit. He needs to know we have to approve of him first. :P

She's probably heading back home now. Hopefully they will tell us why she went. I don't think it's a vacation. Maybe we will have some good news soon.

• Like 1

Guest larabn

@teiuyeunu
Thanks for the info .... I'm so excited for the glamping event

LOL I think it's about time we pay Mr, Fox President a visit :-w :P and maybe get him married off too, and no more extra showing all your teeth even molars smile to our JiWonnie, nope

Me too, I don't think she would just visit when it's time to film CoBM, So I'm hoping it's for a casting call and a good one too :)

@ChelseaS
You're fast LOL I just checked her FB two minutes ago LOL
She looks really relaxed and fresh, she's been resting well :)

Guest larabn

@Libera
Thanks for the info
Awesome :) I hope this big smile of Mr. fox president is due to it being a great script and part for JiWonnie and JiWonnie likes it

but, why did she go to LA to see the script there, can't they send it to her? I don't know how thing like this work but does that mean she is interested in the part and went there to discuss it? or do all actresses travel to see the scripts when offered a part?
Of course that's if our assumption of her getting a casting call now is really happening :)

Don't know if it's been shared.

Credit: http://www.hancinema.net/ji-chang-wook-ha-ji-won-is-quiet-and-afraid-of-strangers-69213.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Ji Chang-wook, "Ha Ji-won is quiet and afraid of strangers"

Actor Ji Chang-wook spoke about actress Ha Ji-won whom he co-starred in the MBC drama "Empress Qi" with.

He starred in the drama as Ta Hwan and had an interview with TV Daily.

Chang-wook said, "I am afraid of strangers but it seemed like she was too", when he was asked how Ha Ji-won was.

"Thankfully the first few scenes of the drama was of Ta Hwan and Ki Seung-nyang (Ha Ji-won) playing around with each other so we naturally got close".

"She's a very good listener and she gave me a lot of advicee or suggested that I do something another way. She's very responsive too. She laughs a lot, so the filming site was always cheerful".

• Like 1

Guest donnadear

Hi everyone! 
I've been a big fan of Ha Ji Won since I saw her drama "Hwang Jin Yi" back in '06, and have been following her projects ever since! I've recently stumbled on this blog while watching Empress Ki, and I'm so glad to have found fellow Haetnim admirers. She's really the best (jjang) right? :) 
Any-who nice to meet all of you unnies~ ^ ^

Alice InJiwonderland was nice enough to translate this...

English Translation for the article below :
https://tw.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/%E5%A5%87%E7%9A%87%E5%90%8E-%E6%B1%A0%E6%98%8C%E6%97%AD-%E5%9C%A8%E6%8B%8D%E6%94%9D%E4%B8%AD%E8%88%87%E6%B2%B3%E6%99%BA%E8%8B%91%E6%85%A2%E6%85%A2%E7%86%9F%E6%82%89-%E8%88%92%E6%9C%8D-%E6%8E%A1%E8%A8%AA-055421416.html

Ji Chang Wook revealing his thoughts on his co-actress 하지원 Ha Ji Won

Ha Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook played the role of Seung Nyang and Ta Hwan in historical drama “Empress Ki” respectively that managed to hit the big time recently. At the beginning of the drama, they were distaste to each other, but ended up as a couple then. The natural collaboration of the two had apparently caught attention of the audiences. But guess what, there was actually a massive change on the atmosphere at the filming set on the film-shoot in the beginning compared with the last film-shoot for the duo then.

It was actually Ji Chang Wook’s first time to collaborate with actress Ha Ji Won. “ Even though I had the most scenes to be filmed with Ha Ji Won nuna, but still I find it hardest to become close with her.”, said the actor. He also added that the atmosphere had become even awkward when he spoke to her boldly as both were introvert.

Then, Ji Chang revealed his thoughts on the thoughts about his co-actress Ha Ji Won in their big hit drama “Empress Ki” during his recent interview. “ She (Ha Ji Won) is a really quiet person.”, was the reply that he gave being questioned about his impression on actress Ha Ji Won.

The actor then continued, “Thoughts like “So she is actually an introverted person” had actually popped from my mind, and I am actually quite worried about this matter as both of us are quite similar (having an introverted personality). But luckily, there were quite numerous scenarios where Ta Hwan and Seung Nyang would brawl with each other as both of them had such relationship in the beginning part of the drama, and these (scenes) made NGs, bursting into laughter quite a number of times. Thanks to the NGs, we eventually ended up becoming intimate.”

Ji added, “ Ha Ji Won nuna ( a polite way for a man to address an elder woman which has a meaning of “elder sister” in Korean) would try to match up (partnership) with me ( Ha Ji Won eonnie would burst into laughter after listening to Ji Chang Wook's banter) , and we chatted a lot on the filming set with Ji Won nuna asking questions like “Would it be possible if I do this?”. Even though she never spoke anything, but still I could get to understand her (from observing reactions and actions she made).” “She truly enjoyed smiling and laughing very much, and make me felt at ease as she would make the atmosphere of the filming set pumped up. “, quipped the actor.

PS : There's another interview where Ji Chang Wook was questioned about eonnie, will try to translate it and update the translations soon.. ^^