♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest larabn

@tieuyeunu
Thank you so much for the translation :) She does look so pretty and I love that hairstyle and sandals on her
If only they video taped that part where he confessed, I wanna see her expression
I think cuz, she is shy, she would laugh cutely and say thank you and maybe stick her tongue out like she does when she is embarrassed haha

LOL at she should have made herself less beautiful before coming :D what can we do, we are fangirling over her looking gorgeous in every style and everytime, I don't think making herself less beautiful on purpose would work LOL

I haven't been here for quite some time. It's interesting to know how some of you are trying to make your mother watch HJW dramas hahaha :))Mine was a totally different case. My mom's the kdrama addict so she kinda influenced me. As for becoming HJW's fan, it wasn't mom but HJW who attracted me like how bees are attracted to honey.:bz But my mom had a part to play cause she introduced me majority of HJW dramas. 
It just seems that this Empress Ki withdrawal symptom of mine can't be cured... I have watched Damo, Haeundae, Love So Divine but I'm still missing her so much... I think I should go watch Secret Garden or HwangJini again. 

Ha Ji Won appointed as honorary ambassador for 'Cotton Day 2014'

d1tpanvovwoh51g44qgoa9rbq86i2k46.jpg

On May 13, 'Cotton Day 2014' ceremony was held at Westin Hotel in Seoul.
'Cotton Day' is a special event held by Cotton Council International to promote the excellence and comfortability of American cotton. This annual ceremony was held since 2002 and this year greets 13th anniversary. 
http://www.bntnewsamerica.com/news_detail.php?item_code=P201405011

Guest larabn

I like this pic so much :)

10336801_753470231350293_170465748472482
Cr: amazing couple FB

@babytotoro
As for me, my mom won't agree on watching dramas with me lol She likes documentaries, shows like Dr OZ and things like that :D
and no one in my family watches dramas :P So, I only have soompi buddies to share my love of Kdrama with
I'm getting my best friend to get into Kdramas too and suggested for her to watch Secret Garden hehe
will see what happens :D

@Libera
Thanks dear for the article :)

Guest JezzaG

@larabn True! I bet even if she wears the most unflattering dress, it wouldn't look that unflattering at all because... she is gorgeous like that ;))
I love those photos of her with kids! I ship her with kids :)) From the way she interacts with them, you can pretty much tell that she's a wife material. She would definitely make a good and loving mother to her future kids... She just needs a bit of lesson about cooking and cleaning/gutting a fish haha. I hope she finds the man she'll spend the rest of her life anytime soon and have cute little babies. those superior genes are too good to be wasted. :D

Actually my mom is the kdrama addict.  She finds her own dramas to watch, most of the time I'm the one sitting in to watch dramas with her, but in most cases I just watch for a bit then leave.
Very few have caught my attention like TK2H which lead me to HJW and I've been hooked since then.
Wait....I downloaded TK2H for my mom!!  Oh I remember now, I read somewhere that it was good and my mom was looking for stuff to watch, so I downloaded that for her haha.
@tieuyeunu the youtube channel I know only has it in ENG subs, I need it in CH subs for my mom.  Maybe I'll try again today, she's off work today haha.
@larabn that is a good picture of of Jiwonnie, too bad that top wasn't lower  (JOKES!!!) =))

OMGEEE!! Those pics are awessomee!  daedanada!
She's gorgeous as always on those pics @larabn and @Libera she looks fresh!!thank you for the translation @tieuyeunu ! I immediately checked Ha Dong Kyu's  looks after learning how he fancy our Jiwonnie! LOL he's cute considering his age and be like that in front of many people! I approve!:-bd ahhh.. I wonder what HJW's reaction was??! and why was she there?? was she close to Tablo? lol
I wish my appa has the same strength as he does.! Speaking of my Appa, I have dreamed that HJW went to HB's screening in Singapore. LOL it's cray..it's like confirming that they have relationship..note: it was just a dream. :) 
About your momma's watching HJW's dramas.. I have heard that a TV Network in the Philippines bought the rights to show Empress Ki..it would be subbed in our language of course so that would be a chance on letting her watch it. My mom is not a fan of plain love stories so she might like Empress Ki and knowing how I blurted about EK she would most likely be curious to watch it. LOL She liked Hwang Jinyi, Jumong and Queen Seon Deok before so maybe she would like EK too. :)

Guest larabn

@JezzaG
I'm so shipping her to have kids soon haha I can imagine how adorable she would be with her baby in her arms
She would be hugging her baby and kissing him/her all the time even in front of cams hehe
I wish her dream of having a family of her own comes true soon :)
The baby would also have superior genes too and would be so adorable

@the96butterfly
Well, I  understand you, you know I DO haha after all, didn't I dream about her ninja man too :P
seems your dream is at least more realistic than mine :D

@pegster
you guys are so lucky to have your moms watching Kdramas with you
maybe I should trick my mom into watching TK2H with me by telling her
it's a very interesting documentary about South-North korean forces, until she gets hooked into the story she will discover it was a lie :P
but she can't refuse it anymore haha >:)

@larabn hahah mine's realistic and yours are cray cray..but still products of our delusional minds :( when will it come true? especially mine. :P
our HJW is starting to film today right? ahh..i hope she is in a good shape after a couple of days rest. It looks like HJW no longer have a withdrawal from her Empress Ki-self because she will be someone else now.. hehehe  I wish Blood Merchant will be shown on December this year! [-O< waaah! why are the movies in Korea (and US) takes a loooong time to be shown? the post production is very long! waeeyo?

the96butterfly said: I immediately checked Ha Dong Kyu's  looks after learning how he fancy our Jiwonnie! LOL he's cute considering his age and be like that in front of many people! I approve!:-bd ahhh.. I wonder what HJW's reaction was??! and why was she there?? was she close to Tablo? lol

Your posts about your mom and HJW are really funny guys!

I don't watch dramas with my mom, but my aunt and my younger sister like kdramas so we usually watch together.
One day, when I watch EK bts video my mom came in and commented that she's so pretty. I said, "of course!". (it's when SN wears red dress in a table with TH, ED, KT)
Then in laundry scene ep when SN wears pink dress, I asked my mom to estimate HJW's age. She answered 24/25. I laughed and said she's 35/36 this year. She's in disbelief. Lol
:)) :))

Guest minnie0103

Translation of this article: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=008&aid=0003258349
Insightful Analysis on Korea’s “Action Queen” Ha Ji Won, Changes in History of 15 Years2014050214000177141_1_59_20140509143804.
Following the perfect closure of Empress Ki due to high ratings, once again confirms Ha Ji Won’s “box office star” title. 
She, who shines in every project she stars in, either way, what kind of charm she has? Below, let’s take a look at the Insightful Analysis on Korea’s “Action Queen” Ha Ji Won, Changes in History of 15 Years by a Korean senior entertainment reporter.

“Gil Ra Im sshi, since what age did you become so pretty?”, after hearing this line in the drama, Secret Garden, how many women didn’t fall for it? With the upper body swishing and with Hyun Bin’s handsome face close in front of you, let’s not say Ha Ji Won, even you or I, it would make one’s heart beat faster.

Ha Ji Won recently starred in MBC drama, Empress Ki, on Monday-Tuesday time slot, it being no.1 in ratings through the end drew a perfect closure, she, who shines in every project she stars in, either way, what kind of charm she has?

◇15 Years Since Debut, Ha Ji Won, From A “Rebellious Child” To The “Romantic Comedy Queen”...2014050214000177141_4_59_20140509143804.
Ha Ji Won is a prolific actress, who makes TV appearances every year. After debuting in supporting roles, she starred in the drama, School 2, playing the character of a rebellious high school girl, which made the public recognize her. Having played a female high school student, in 2004, Ha Ji Won worked with Jo In Sung and So Ji Sub in Something Happened in Bali, which ranked her among the top stars line. Henceforth, Ha Ji Won’s “chemistry” with the male protagonists in every drama she starred in was admired by the people, turning her into the romantic comedy queen.

♥1. In 1999, Ha Ji Won’s mature appearance as Jang Se Jin in School 2 played an advancement. Her sharp facial features and feelings of hidden thoughts captured the audiences’ attention. Even though it was only a supporting role, but regardless of when, she exuded a sense of presence that could not be ignored. 

♥3. Up to 2014, Korea’s digital network, DCinside, of Secret Garden, exhibition area is still active. This proves that this Korean drama is a very topical TV series. Dominated in particular was Hyun Bin’s love interest “Gil Ra Im”, as more and more women’s roles became fantasy in heart. In this drama, Ha Ji Won played a stuntwoman and demonstrated tough action movements, but the selfish motives of the series have the “foam kiss”, “Munja Washong” (You’ve got a text!), “public proposal” as such well remembered. 

Ha Ji Won’s Drama and Movie Excellent Lines TOP51. “I can’t answer yet. Open your eyes. I love you, too.” (Damo, 2003)
2. “Not giving you my heart is my last vestige of pride.” (Something Happened in Bali, 2004)
3. “Naturally, all people die. Just live happily everyday.” (Closer to Heaven, 2009)
4. “Come. Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, too.” (Secret Garden, 2010)
5. “This world until here, it’s never too soon. But from now.” (As One, 2012)

◇ Korea’s Angelina Jolie, Birth of Historical “Action Queen”2014050214000177141_3_59_20140509143804.
Lee Jae Kyu PD explained the reason why Ha Ji Won was chosen to star in Damo: “Ha Ji Won’s face has sensual beauty, with a deep flavor of life. In a beverage advertisment, she danced, in a credit card advertisement, she acted as a cute girlfriend, and through Damo, Ha Ji Won became the unrivaled historical “Action Queen”.”

Ha Ji Won didn’t use a stuntman and performed the live action scenes personally, getting overwhelming responses from the audiences. Fans even coined the term, “Damo Pain”.

She did not only appear in Hwang Jin Yi and movie Duelist, which are historical action, but also in Miracle on The 1st Street, Sector 7, and As One, which demonstrated the actual strength of modern martial arts and sports.

On the other hand, Hwang Jin Yi is considered as the project that displayed Ha Ji Won’s most prominent beauty. Labeled as Ha Ji Won’s heyday. Her bold red lips and magnificent hanboks made her the perfect Hwang Jin Yi. In Empress Ki, together with actor Ji Chang Wook, who is actually 9 years her junior, she showed off no signs of awkwardness. Moreover, in 2006 and 2013, Ha Ji Won received Daesang Awards through both projects.

To be continued...

Guest larabn

LOL do you guys remember this show?
JiWonnie has a great playful sense of humor
10361525_663088540427573_355563544302821

Beautiful, cute JiWonnie :)

1614224_662829627120131_4876933418133319

Cr: JiWonderland FB

Thanks guys for the pics, videos and articles, I haven't checked them out yet :) will be back soon to read them :)

Wow, so beautiful, i love her casual look. Ha Ji Won really is a sport fan. @tieuyeunu do you know it this photos are from this days or are older?
This were taken in USA, does it mean that HJW was in the USA this days? Did she sign some new contract for a new movie? *finger crossed*

@Libera photo's are marked at 2014...so it should be recent at least, her hair length is right as well. But she was in Korea yesterday to attend that Cotton On Event, I don't know how long it takes to fly from there to LA so I'm not sure.