♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Thanks a lot Ha Ji Won!!  Now I'm going to be late for work!
You just had to go to an event the day before I had to go into the office, you couldn't have gone to an event on another day!
Yes, now you know you're more important than work!

Guest Jiwonlove

This man should stick with my mama nim, I love your style Jung Yoon Ki ssi !!

201310140026460510_1.jpg

Cameo in "You came from the star"
2014011707212419970_59_20140117074503.jp

You are amazing yeoja yaaa~~
article.jpg?1399957018

Really ???
2014051311152312831.jpg

Nae, mama nim !!!
03.8663130.1.jpg
Credit: naver

Guest larabn

Thanks @ChelseaS , @Libera @tieneuynu @pegster for the videos and articles
Did I miss out anyone? Sorry if I did

I have nothing to offer, cuz, you all have given everything while I was in torture trying to find free time to come to this thread

So, all I have to offer is my delulu 's and I know you love' em :P
Ha ji won looks so young and girly with the skirt and ponytail not to mention her cuteness over load :D

Thanks everybody and I'm back home to be obsessed with HJW together :P:D

Guest deokmaneu

I'm a jiwon fan, another addict. I guess my day is not complete without thinking of her, reading about her and watching her drama and movie over and over again. I am currently working on my empress ki hub,, i am still updating it from time to time...

thank you for all the HJW goodies ladies! :) happy that I have seen HJW in the beginning of my week! :) so inspiring. like most of us here I always open Soompi to be updated of HJW's whereabouts.. wherever I am, even just a lurker most of the time I see to it to visit this thread 
about HJW's latest sighting..although I didn't like what she is wearing..because .. it's too big (?!), it's unflattering...but I gotta agree with the article that Man! This lady is hardly getting old! she looks so fresh, and baby-faced! love her simple make up too that is just enough for her outfit! and her hair...it's.just.cute!
Sorry that I do not have anything to share about HJW. Most of you gets to share it first and you're more resourceful than I am. I also have nothing to help with your re-run of Damo and the others. Being busy is not an excuse but I really do not know much hehe.. Sorry! :(

I will support nonetheless! :) I wish HJW would update her IG again so I can see her selca.. I miss her most on Monday and Tuesdays :( 

Guest JezzaG

Thanks for the HJW goodies, chingus!I'm relieved I'm not the only one not liking her skirt. I also think it's too big for her. But of course she would always look stunning even in the most awful dresses or clothing combinations they give her ;)) ;))
Seriously, she doesn't look 36 at all... :(:(it's really hard to believe that she's already nearing her forties. She looks like she's only in her mid twenties or so. Anyway, I'm happy that there are finally updates about her after EK. She's been so silent these past few days and it's really not helping my drama withdrawal (yes I think I still have it until now! Demmit... T_T ).
I just saw her FO episode last night and she was so hilarious and adorable. She was oozing with cuteness. I'd like to keep her in my pocket ;))tumblr_mdmuraqXgR1rb4ou2o1_250.gif
cr: amazinghajiwon tumblr

Guest larabn

Yeah, I actually miss her in pants :) wish she wore pants instead of the puffy, high waist skirt
but as usual HJW looks fabulous
There is a quote or something that means .... if the owner or person sporting it is gorgeous, then they would shine with anything

I love how confident she meets fans and looks at people, humble yet confident like a queen on the red carpet
She really steals everybody's eyes and attention in whatever event she is in :)

@JezzaG
She is as cute as a baby :) haha I love that Gif
Queen of reaction indeed :)

EDIT: How cute is JiWonnie here :D
Kuv3gtd.jpg
Cr: DC

I actually thought she looked gorgeous at the Cotton USA event, love, love, love her in the ponytail.
I was secretly hoping she'd attend the MBC drama awards in a ponytail, but I guess that was a low ponytail, so it was better than nothing :)

HA! I put the WHIB OST in my mom's phone, she's been listening to it for a while, and just now she asked me what drama it's from hahaha.
I told her what it is, and where she can find it to watch it, she might start watching it, gotta go see if she's going to find it now!

@pegster OMG I recommend you not allow your mum to watch it. I gave WHIB to my mum and she was so pissed off at the ending she told me to never recommend her another film. Since Empress Ki hasn't come out in Viet yet they don't know the ending. I don't know how she's is going to react when she finds out the sad ending.

My mum didn't realized the girl in WHIB and Empress Ki were one and the same. I told her it was Ha Ji Won...she was like...

Mum: But you've liked her for over 10 years...
Me: Yeah, that's the same girl
Mum: Cant' be, this girl looks too young, she looks like in her 20's, 30 at most
Me: She's 36
Mum:...plastic surgery.

OMG if my mum was anyone else...we would have had words.

Guest larabn

I officially am addicted to DC now :P

JiWonnie with kids is just so cute, and this little boy sleeping in her arms is just so cute and sweet
EDvNX6u.jpg

Cr: DC

tieuyeunu said: @pegster OMG I recommend you not allow your mum to watch it. I gave WHIB to my mum and she was so pissed off at the ending she told me to never recommend her another film. Since Empress Ki hasn't come out in Viet yet they don't know the ending. I don't know how she's is going to react when she finds out the sad ending.

My mum didn't realized the girl in WHIB and Empress Ki were one and the same. I told her it was Ha Ji Won...she was like...

Mum: But you've liked her for over 10 years...
Me: Yeah, that's the same girl
Mum: Cant' be, this girl looks too young, she looks like in her 20's, 30 at most
Me: She's 36
Mum:...plastic surgery.

OMG if my mum was anyone else...we would have had words.

Guest larabn

Thanks @Libera for the pics
I love the latest crocodile ladies photoshoot
they really have that spring summer feel and are so cheerful and bright, not to mention HJW's bright, lovely smiles
Those poses just brings out more her adorable cuteness :)