♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

ferlycious said: i just want to share this tweet from HJW 1023 fanclub philippines...

Ha Ji Won (PH 1023)
[April 13,2013] Gabby Lopez tweeted about The King 2 Hearts. Gabby, is the current Chairman of ABS-CBN Corporation, the largest media conglomerate in the Philippines, with investments primarily in television, radio and film production. 
On his tweet he said that he likes The King 2 Hearts and he mentioned that his favorite korean actress was Our Queen ♥ Ha Ji Won ♥
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/554064_601004649911024_676359739_n.jpg

>> you're the best HJW even the chairman of the Phil. largest media.. owe your talent and beauty  :x :x

Gosh...I hate it when my instincts are right. I usually surf the net a lot regarding HJW..just to see what's new. But while I visited HB's forum...guess who I found spreading venom (on HB this time ) ?...YEP, none other than our latest troll.  Here's what the troll wrote:
i was a big fan of HB way back from the day MNIKSS but lost him in SG.  Do not know why but did not like the casting & acting and never finished SG.

HB chose this time of the year for his Asian tours while TWTWB swept all over Asia with JIS, SHK and KB.  If HB does his tour later on, who's going to attend when everyone going for JIS, KB & SHK.  TWTWB is a very unique, special and beautiful drama and women felt all over for JIS with not only for deep acting of JIS & SHK but also JIS & SHK's good look.  JIS got so much praised not only for his charisma but also for his caring, funny, super personality.  Look usually rules but personality wins at the end.

HB should be hurry to come back to Soul since SG is history now and get ready to face head-on with the North Korean soldiers at the borders soon since he is a marine.

NOW---guess who's fan the troll is??? :)=)) =)) Need I say more? [-X

Guest HakMak68

I really do not want belittle TWTWB, honestly, because everybody in that drama worked really hard.  But becoz one s****d fan comment, i felt so upset that I checked the rating of TWTWB.  Actually nothing to compare with SG. Ha!Ha!Ha!.  Then I will just wait until the end of the year to see how many award that TWTWB will collect.  TWTWB already aired in my country, Malaysia but I do not find it is interesting and did not follow the drama. That is my opinion and keep it to myself. So to say TWTWB swept all over Asia is far over stretching of truth. I feel sorry at same time with this troll. I think the real reason s/he doing this is becoz s/he is frustrated.  That is it.   Get a life!! Get a hobby!!  Maybe this is her/his new hobby????
8-X

Guest minnie0103

So it's obvious that he/she is fan of Ms. Song Hye Gyo? Because of That Winter, The Wind Blows? I am not against anyone, I just want to express my thoughts with my fellow 1023RS. Actually, let's try to observe. TWTWB's ratings were not really that high. It's true. The highest rating it got was 15.8% based on AGB Nielsen. But since the press are often exaggerated with their report, they consider this drama very successful, just because it won against Iris II and 7th Grade Civil Servant on Wed-Thurs drama time slot. If we're gonna talk about Wed-Thurs dramas, then why don't we look at the ratings of The Moon That Embraces The Sun last year? Another thing, is it because this drama started airing in Singapore even if it was currently on going in S.Korea, so they say it's successful and popular? Is that so? Perhaps, it is. But, to the point that its popularity has conquered Asia... I doubt it. :-? (Peace TWTWB fans) \m/
I used to like Song Hye Gyo in Autumn in My Heart and Full House, not because her acting amazed me, but because she's beautiful. That's why I don't want to say negative things about her. I also don't want to make her fans feel upset. But someone out there is getting under our skin. Let's just try to understand those fans who lack good attitude. Because honestly, I pity them. Well, don't YOU think this fan war is funny? :P YOU provoked it so YOU better find an appropriate way to stop this.  
If we compare TWTWB to Secret Garden, then there's no competition at all because we all know how popular and successful the latter is, and who else doesn't know about Secret Garden? It's even listed as one of the K-dramas that helped spread the Hallyu wave throughout the world. If we're going to talk about the drama's popularity, not ratings success, why don't we use The King 2 Hearts as an example, since it was Ha Ji Won's latest drama. It wasn't a ratings winner (blame the Koreans for that), but still, it is popular in the international market. This drama was only sold to Japan, HongKong, China, Indonesia, and soon in Taiwan. 5 countries are few, right? But have you ever asked yourself why did many people already know this drama even before it reached their country? I got Twitter friends from Singapore, Malaysia, Mexico, Egypt, Spain, England, and the US who already knew everything about TK2H. Why? Because they followed the drama live last year, and they are still following it up to now even if it's over. I admit, obviously, TK2H is my all time favorite (besides Secret Garden), but I must say that this drama was almost perfect. Almost perfect because the only things lost were the ratings and the awards that were deprived from both Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi. The acting of all the cast was just so great! (I never expected Lee Seung Gi as an amazing actor!) Going back to TWTWB, we've watched What Happened in Bali before and we know that Jo In Sung is really a good actor. I just don't know what to say with Song Hye Gyo's acting. (It's better not to say things that will hurt other people.) And lastly, look... TWTWB didn't even reach or surpass the highest rating that TK2H got which was 16.6%, and it wasn't even high. See! Some people even said that TK2H was flapped just because it got lower ratings than Rooftop Prince and The Equator Man in some episodes. And yet they think of TWTWB more than what it is. (I politely respect the fans who love TWTWB and as I've said, I AM NOT against anyone here. If TWTWB is your favorite drama, that's okay, I respect you for that since we all have our own perspectives, but PLEASE do respect what/who we support.) That's my only request. If it goes like this, we'll respect you in return. :)
Ratings wise, TWTWB was lucky because Jo In Sung was there! ;)

@kimlan, please get a life. You are obviously a fan of someone else. Are you threatened? Or frustrated? You sound so pathetic. I do hope you have a happier life because all of us here are happy people. Please have pity on yourself. Even if we dont know each other personally, you are actually giving us a hint on the kind of person you are. How sad that you are too unhappy. :(

I have read a lot of comments about ha ji won, being compared with song hye gyo. Though I like song, I avoided posting on her thread. I dont know whats the big deal between shg and ha ji won. If the reason was secret garden, how pathetic. If it was hyun bin, then how immature and childish. I love secret garden and its casts. but for such trolls like kimlan, I can sense where her frustration is coming from.

If you dont want too see ha ji won, please dont stress yourself out by visiting her thread or clicking any links about her. Please keep a little decency for yourself.

• Like 1

On k2h, I think it was just underrated. It lost the rating game against rooftop prince on the last few episodes. But during its first many episodes, it received higher rating. And it is really a great drama. The characters are smart and strong.

It is nice to have differing opinions as long as we respect right?? :) this is "IMHO" and based on what I know..Just saying...I think it's hard to see a drama with more than 20+ ratings nowadays since most people in korea are watching dramas on their smartphones or on the net..IMO, ratings that we see now are actually not credible anymore because of this phenomenon. I read somewhere that a drama with 2-digit rating is considered successful already..Ratings that we see now are actually not credible anymore because of this phenomenon. I also heard that Korea is now looking for a better way to measure drama ratings, they are not only considering the tv ratings but also it's popularity over the net... The other drama that is being named here is undeniably successful and is getting is just getting popularity overseas. I came across one article on nate posted in YEH thread something like the "Resurrection of Korean Wave " (not sure but something like that) and that drama's picture was posted along that news... and one more thing, it cannot be denied that SeGa is one of korea's classical kdrama .... what I mean by classical is that it maybe an old kdrama but it is a drama that will never be forgotten. Classical kdrama is like the basic kdrama... you have to watch those dramas for you to call yourself a true kdrama fan.. What I mean with classical kdrama is Winter Sonata, Coffee Prince, etc and Secret Garden ofcourse... BOTH dramas are good dramas, no comparison here :)
Actually this is my first time ever to see a hate comment on Jiwon eonni and all the more, it is in HJW' thread ... I also usually surf the net a lot... and I haven't encountered hate comments on her... It is either they love her or neutral to her... ... It breaks my heart everytime I see negative comments on my biases. We should also know that one or more fan, does not represent the entire fandom. So when one fan from the other fandom comments something like that again, we should defend our bias without bashing back or reciprocating the negative comment because it will just make the fuss bigger...  We also don't want to reciprocate the hate because we don't want other fans/people to view our bias negatively just because of our comment..  

HA JI WON fighting !! :) :) 

@avidneri1003, I understand your point but this is not a first time for me reading hate or unfair comments about ha ji won. Its ok if they are posting them on their idol threads or on published articles but this is ha ji won's thread. So I believe I have the right to tell kimlan to get lost. Patience is a virtue but sometimes we must tell certain people what they needed to hear exactly. Part of the growing up process. :)

@koreanlite -- <3 this is why fangirls are so cute :) :) yes, you always have the right... and also I just want to clarify that my post was not intended for a specific person, but all the fans in general... And yes I agree that patience is a virtue and we are also humans ... Kekeke.. We are so cute :x :x eonni is so lucky to have us especially solid jiwonnie fans :) :) and yes, @sayadew ... We are pervry .Hahaha. Fangirls are mostly pervy.lol.

By the way, are you from philippines too?

@avidneri1003, yeah im really affected lol! I love ha ji won and I feel sad every time I read negative comments about her. But I am okay now. Ha ji won has been known as a very nice person and well-loved by koreans so I should not allow untrue and baseless comments ruined my mood. Thank you! :x