♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@cunn thank you. she's also mouthing the letters in the picture. :") so cute

@koreanlite JiWonnie really loves her fans not just by words but also by her actions. :)

Saw this video and looks fun and cute. Don't know if somebody posted it here already. Too lazy to do backtracking. :D

Ha Ji Won and Song Joong Ki to attend an appreciation ceremony

Actress Ha Ji Won and actor Song Joong Ki will be attending ‘Sharing in Medical’ celebration on April 10 (Wednesday). They will receive a plaque of appreciation from the Minstry of Health and Welfare.

This is due to Ha Ji Won’s contribution by donating all the profits earned from the sales of her self-written essay book, ‘At This Moment’, in December 2012. 

Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki was appointed as an honorary ambassador of medical tourism by the Ministry of Health and Welfare in February 2013.

Source:http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2013/04/08/0200000000AKR20130408078100017.HTML?input=1179m via HJW Baidu Tieba
English translation (TIPS): Jiwonderland
482880_500780183320359_167765330_n.jpg

@dumm...thanks for posting the videos. I have seen those before but I sure don't mind seeing it again. It' so cute !
@niknokdagu425...thanks for sharing the info...looking forward to seeing her soon \:D/
@klent... I have been checking around and so far, only Sports Seoul, Kdramastars.com and hikpop.com wrote articles about her moving to Sidus HQ (both websites tagged HJW and Sidus HQ--not sure if that adds to its credibility ). Soompi news also have the same report citing Sports Seoul as the source. Her picture is still on Wellmade agency though, not on Sidus HQ. Personally, it would be nice if we can hear the announcement either from her or the agency concerned...perhaps it is still up in the air? I am hoping to hear a more concrete news about it soon...before i start to worry LOL  :-SS  :-SS

This may be a re-post...but since I thought the editing was great on these videos, I thought i'd share them again. For those who haven't seen it, hope you'll like it as much as I did. Title of the second video is so right on....HJW always says she loves all the reel men (at that moment) in her life...
Ha Ji Won - - 1 2 3

Ha Ji Won in Love

Credit to mac2ay

@cynderthanks for the videos you posted! It's my first time seeing them as well. indeed, HJW is 'reelly' deeply in love with the men in her films or dramas, as proven by the chemistry she created with her costars. 

-----
Wow! Is it just me or the appreciation ceremony of HJW and SJK is like 'history repeats itself' (of HJW and LSG's savings award in 2011)? Nahh. I'm  just wishfully thinking that HJW and nice guy Song Joong Ki will pair up in a drama. I want HJW in a drama so badly and Song Joong Ki is really a good actor esp in Innocent Man. Kyaaa. 

Can't wait for the Huntresses! I hope the delay will do the movie editing justice. Is June 13 confirmed?

Guest moonbathe

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Want an outdoor picnic with Korean top star Ha Ji won?
d2ypmaakbdmwwrlb4tr1zuzdlytyoy5r.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun] Actress Ha Ji won will show up at Gumdan Mountain on April 13th and have an outdoor picnic with her fans.

‘Secret Garden’’s Ha Ji won will be having a picnic at Gumdan Mountain with her fans and people who will climb mountain on April 13th. 

This event is created by an outdoor brand North Cape and it is an event to get closer with their consumers. As spring is here and people enjoy tracking at mountains, they are willing to have a great time with people. 

As Ha Ji won is a model for the brand, they will have a special mission event called ‘Find real Ha Ji won.’ There will be five different models who wear just like Ha Ji won and people will need to find real Ha Ji won and take a photo with her.

For more information, check their facebook page to have a chance to meet Korea’s favourite star. (photo by North Cape)

For more: bntnews.co.uk

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/want-an-outdoor-picnic-with-korea-s-top-061228483.html

Thanks to The King 2 Hearts FB

Actress Chae Jung Ahn of MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘When A Man Loves’ mentioned Ha Ji Won in a recent BTS video released by MBC. 

Her character needed to do a lot of action scenes, such as to break the window glass, jump out a window, and roll on the ground. After completing a part of the scene, she jokingly said “나도 제2의 하지원의 될꺼야.” (I’m going to be second to Ha Ji Won.) Chae Jung Ah... this is the first time I heard of her name, but I admire this actress for doing it by herself, without a stunt double just like what Ha Ji Won usually does. You may watch it here: http://bit.ly/16JDFJv.

Obviously, Ha Ji Won is really an exquisite brand when it comes to action. :D
77116_501229346608776_549700004_n.jpg

Guest niknokdagu425

HELLO 1023rs a must watch video of uri HAJIWON on and off camera ENJOY!!! i miss our amazing yeoja terribly HUHUHU http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=td5bEXnHPI4

pieracapozucca

wrote:

»

Thanks to The King 2 Hearts FB<br />

Actress Chae Jung Ahn of MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘When A Man Loves’ mentioned Ha Ji Won in a recent BTS video released by MBC. <br />

<br />

Her character needed to do a lot of action scenes, such as to break the window glass, jump out a window, and roll on the ground. After completing a part of the scene, she jokingly said “나도 제2의 하지원의 될꺼야.” (I’m going to be second to Ha Ji Won.) Chae Jung Ah... this is the first time I heard of her name, but I admire this actress for doing it by herself, without a stunt double just like what Ha Ji Won usually does. You may watch it here: 

http://bit.ly/16JDFJv.<br

/>

<br />

Obviously, Ha Ji Won is really an exquisite brand when it comes to action.

:D