♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

pieracapozucca said: cynder said: Did HJW date JIS?? Just wondering...I started watching Korean movies and dramas just last year. They look great together...though I noticed HJW looks great with almost everybody she works with. From what I hear, she doesn't have anyone special right now. I hope she'll have someone special soon... :x :x :x

cynder said: pieracapozucca said: cynder said: Did HJW date JIS?? Just wondering...I started watching Korean movies and dramas just last year. They look great together...though I noticed HJW looks great with almost everybody she works with. From what I hear, she doesn't have anyone special right now. I hope she'll have someone special soon... :x :x :x

Based info from HJWDC and some info from friend
these pictures taken at Yonsei university.
Ha ji won attended graduate school at Yonsei University from March.
the semester period is from March to mid June.
Her class starts every Wednesday at 2pm untill 5.20pm kst.
Ha ji won is studing graduate school at Yonsei University from March. 
her graduate courses is Women Top Management Program.
^^ Ernani © 햇눈사람조 HJWDC

482043_551144151582903_519751075_n.jpg
Thanks to Amazing Couple!

I wonder what Ha Ji Won is planning, is she practicing for her next project? I'm curious!

Guest Soopke

Just finished watching What Happened In Bali. Now I know what's all the fuzz about Ha Ji Won & Jo In Sung. They are so hot and cute together!!

pieracapozucca ...I see. I didn't realize that at all. NOw it totally makes sense why her TK2H and As One project did not gain much awards...i thought both projects were really good.  I know the TK2H was more fantasy-like but from what I understand, As One, was based on a true story....that movie really touched my heart...such a bittersweet reality for friends that come from North and South. 

Ha ji won attended a class at Yonsei university.she will have class in every wednesday untill mid june

© to HJWDC
5963_493748814023496_2066361790_n.png

A fan in the Amazing Couple said:"No. her graduate course contents is about LIFE Management. 
It seems like she simply study for her life."