♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

I found only this on soompi, but i remember i read it somewhere else too, but i can't find it.

Shine

said:QUOTE(tiamo @ Feb 20 2007, 03:11 PM) 

»

jang woo hyuk, ha ji won, suh min jung, ock joo hyun

actually... Ha Jiwon is Christian.

she converted after filming LOVE SO DIVINE. 

Yay..Thanks God, I'm happy now.. she has open her heart to convert in Christian.Thanks again @pieracapozucca for your detail.. :-* flying kiss for you

reminiscing King 2 Hearts :x
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2013

Ha Ji Won Wears Peter Som To 'The King 2 Hearts' Press Conference

8467753933_39d016b67b_z.jpg

South Korean actress, Ha Ji Won (하지원) attended the press conference of 'The King 2 Hearts (더킹 투하츠)' held at Seoul Imperial Palace Hotel in Seoul, South Korea on March 8, 2012.

The actress wore a lime green fitted lace dress from Peter Som Resort 2012. Her look was spiced up withPrada jewels from Spring/Summer 2012 and Jimmy Choo 'Bunting' sandals in pink.

I love the styling of her outfit and how the dress celebrates her figure. It would have been lovely to see a waist belt though. What do you think?http://www.eiffelinseoul.com/2013/02/ha-ji-won-wears-peter-som-to-king-2.html

still waiting for news about eonnie hmmm...
while waiting...
here's a good read for us :x
[repost] from January 2011 post here in HJW soompi thread. [repost]
Ha Ji Won, an actress known as a midfielder 

2mg6xw4.jpg

Secret Garden (script by Kim Eun Sook & directed by Shin Woo-chul) exceeded 30% rating for its 18th episode, aired on the 9th of January. While bringing excitement to so many ‘losers’ ( a term now they use to describe Secret Garden fans, I don’t know why but I guess it could be because we are losing ourselves in Secret Garden ^^), the directing, script writing and a fine job done by actors have lived up to the expectations of the viewers for the episodes aired on 8th and 9th of January.

The last scene at end of episode 17 was filmed like a movie. Joo Won (by Hyun Bin) rushed into the dark clouds and the passionate performances by the leads after the body switch, have stimulated many tear glands during past 2 days. Viewers were amazed at with only 3 hours of sleep and tight shooting schedules, Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won were still able to put forward the great performances.

Ha Ji Won took parts in some very popular dramas in the past, ‘Damo’ in 2003, ‘What happened in Bali’ in 2004, ‘Hwang Jin Yi’ in 2006 then ‘Secret Garden’ in 2010. What’s interesting about all these dramas is that the actors who played opposite of Ha Ji Won have all received an upgrade in skills and performances. Lee Seo Jin, Jo In Sung and Jang Geun Suk have all become top class actors after working with Ha Ji Won, now it is Hyun Bin who gets his turn with ‘Secret Garden’.

The role of Kim Joo Won was originally given to Jang Hyuk, who turned down the offer due to issues with his agency, SBS decided to cast Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin has demonstrated acting skills that are not anything less than what Jang Hyuk has to offer, and earned himself some well deserved praises. Especially the scene when his character Joo Won fainted in the lift, many viewers thought it was so real that they wanted to dial 911 (119 for Korea) for assistance.

As mentioned by some older actors who worked with Ha Ji Won, unlike other actresses who play defender, Ha takes bold steps to try out roles that are less thought of. She acted in Horror film such as ‘The scissors’ and ‘Damo’ which others were reluctant to take up. We will see Ha’s pioneering spirit again in her next project, a 3D block buster ‘Sector 7′ with oil platform at sea as the background.

Ha Ji Won is the only actress who can be called a midfielder, she diligently influences the outcome of a match, passes the ball to her team and at the right time she also scores the points for the team. What is common in actors like Ha Ji Won who focuses on others? It is the absence of the ‘I should stand out’ attitude and selfish desire.

http://newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201101100831141001&search=title&searchstring=%C7%CF%C1%F6%BF%F8

http://thedramascenes.com/2011/01/11/actor-news-comments-ha-ji-won-an-actress-known-as-a-midfielder/

i think this article is already outdated. king 2 hearts' Lee seung gi should have been here as well. He had a big leap in terms of real acting talent after working with HJW imo (though he's already a top star in the first place keke). 

@minnie0103
those moments are the best! I remember spending my summer entirely for the king 2 hearts keke. By around this time, last year, I was getting all excited for the premiere of the drama. ;))

Awww, I really miss those sleepless days (just for the sake of updating myself about anything K2h-related). Yeahh, that's how addicted we were and still are for this really daebak drama. *sigh

Guest minnie0103

@mssegacrazy, I can feel you. Those old days were so special to me. I didn't regret spending 3 months of my time with that. I couldn't even use my laptop at night, so what I did was to use my mobile phone. Just for the sake that I was updated with what happened in the latest episode. But I couldn't sleep after that, because I kept on thinking what would happen next. (I need to stop here before my sharing becomes a novel.) ;)

Truthfully, TK2H was not the best work done by Ha Ji Won. The drama itself had some little flaws and it wasn't perfect. But still, it's my favorite. Damo and Hwang Jin Yi were the best for me. From my own perspective, there's a big difference between the best one and what each one of us likes. :) 

@minnie 0103
awww. Those days are really precious for me too. Sigh. I can't even explain why I'm so happy during those days even with the fact that I became an insomniac and less approachable (physically). haha. I can even remember eagerly waiting for wednesdays and thursdays, as well as reading each and every comment on the DB recaps. I loved King 2 Hearts to pieces as it strengthened my love for Ha Ji Won. I love the chemistry between the leads. I loved the story line. :) Okay, I know I have to stop. I might make this a King 2 Hearts adoration forum. haha.   
I agree that there's a huge difference between the best one and what one likes. keke. King 2 Hearts and Secret Garden were my HJW favorites but I think What Happened in Bali was the best.  

Guest niknokdagu425

mssegacrazy said: @minnie 0103
awww. Those days are really precious for me too. Sigh. I can't even explain why I'm so happy during those days even with the fact that I became an insomniac and less approachable (physically). haha. I can even remember eagerly waiting for wednesdays and thursdays, as well as reading each and every comment on the DB recaps. I loved King 2 Hearts to pieces as it strengthened my love for Ha Ji Won. I love the chemistry between the leads. I loved the story line. :) Okay, I know I have to stop. I might make this a King 2 Hearts adoration forum. haha.   
I agree that there's a huge difference between the best one and what one likes. keke. King 2 Hearts and Secret Garden were my HJW favorites but I think What Happened in Bali was the best.  

@niknokdagu425
Same here :) I also love tragic stories because it leaves me with a greater impact. Up to this day, the WHIB ending still hunts me. keke. 
what a coincidence, it's the first kdrama I did live streaming. hehe. I didn't know there are things like that back then. hehe. Let's just say I became a less maknae-like kdrama fan because of King 2 Hearts. Because I can't keep waiting until the subs are out, I've managed to watch the raw live streaming. 

minnie0103

said:

@mssegacrazy, I can feel you. Those old days were so special to me. I didn't regret spending 3 months of my time with that. I couldn't even use my laptop at night, so what I did was to use my mobile phone. Just for the sake that I was updated with what happened in the latest episode. But I couldn't sleep after that, because I kept on thinking what would happen next. (I need to stop here before my sharing becomes a novel.) ;)

Truthfully, TK2H was not the best work done by Ha Ji Won. The drama itself had some little flaws and it wasn't perfect. But still, it's my favorite. Damo and Hwang Jin Yi were the best for me. From my own perspective, there's a big difference between the best one and what each one of us likes. :)