♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

I hope the drama is more interesting once it premiers bc the trailer looked really boring and the leads don't match at all. HJW looked like a surgeon but KMH looked like a child next to her. :( sorry, I'm just keeping it real. Why did she have to remain loyal and agreee to this?!!  She should just stick to films after this...please!!

• Like 1

2017081900483_0.jpg

Until becoming a talented surgeon, self-management such as dawn jogging and medical study is a perfect perfectionist.

In order to manage as important physical strength as possible, Song Eun Jae starts the day with jogging at dawn. In Seoul, it runs along a river road, and after a hospital ship it runs along a coastal road. It should be a way to manage the fitness of Eunjae in a busy schedule.

Song Eun 's efforts, enthusiasm, and thorough self - management resemble those of actor Ha Ji Won. 

"I hope that viewers think that we are not real actors but real doctors. I'm trying to become a surgeon every day by studying and practising so that I can look like a real doctor, not a 'chuck', acting as it is."

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/08/19/2017081900515.html

• Like 3

Is it to be admired Jiwonnie's devotion to her new drama Hospital Ship ... 

i.aspx?Guid=9f497180658f4c3da2d8d133f711072b&Month=HKSports&size=640

'Hospitals ship' drama are mostly performed in the background of Geoje Island where the set is located. Usually, when shooting a local area, it is convenient to go back and forth between Seoul and the scene.

According to a number of officials, Ha Ji Won purchased an apartment in Geoje Island, which is the main shooting spot of MBC ' An official said, "Ha Ji-won resides in Geoje Island to focus on shooting. She have been living in Geoje Island with managers and stylists since last month. "

Ha Ji Won has transformed not only the house but also the image. "I cut my long hair boldly and tried to change my style".

http://www.hankookilbo.com/v/af0c7b225693e9c77aeffd29d7cbc98d

• Like 3

9 Korean actresses who look beautiful with short hair

d3d3db17-0ff9-4a33-bee7-7faf47e6ef5d.png

Looking for a new hairstyle? Get inspired by these beautiful actresses! A few of them, Shin Se Kyung and Ha Ji Won for instance, recently chopped their hair while others like Go Joon Hee and Shin Min Ah have stuck to short hair for a while now. 

https://www.dramafever.com/news/9-korean-actresses-who-look-beautiful-with-short-hair/

• Like 2