♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji Won Airport Fashion " The peak of chic"

2017012300819_0.jpg

Actress Ha Ji Won is introducing modern chic airport fashion.

On the 21st, he departed to Las Vegas, USA, through Incheon International Airport, where he shot the Michael Kors picture. He completed styling on the day with a simple yet trendy black coat with denim pants, ankle boots and beige bag.

The beige big tote bag worn as a styling point item on this day is Mike Kors' white Mercer bag, which can be utilised in a minimal but unique way with the colouring of the handling part.

Meanwhile, Hajiwon's picture of Las Vegas can be found in the March issue of Grazia.

http://fashion.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/01/23/2017012300928.html

Of course our fashionista !!! Have a wonderful days to Las Vegas my Queen !!!  She likes warm place...Just hope that she takes her swimsuit and of course a lot of money :D:tongue: I can't wait to see her photoshoot for Grazia ! I wonder what concept will be ???

• Like 1

Back and now !!!!  She says that one of her most memorable character was Hwang Jin Yi !!! YES indeed one of the most wonderful Kdrama ever !!! 

giphy.gif

and she wants to act again with .....

giphy.gif

o my .... in a mature melodrama !!!!! :blush: Ok OK Ok !!!! I'll wait for that !!!! 

giphy.gif

c. me 

• Like 1

Ha Ji Won Reveals Which Former Co-Star She’d Like To Work With Again

Ha Ji Won recently shared that she would love the opportunity to act opposite her “What Happened In Bali” co-star Jo In Sung.

The topic came up during a televised interview for the January 28 episode of KBS2’s “Entertainment Weekly.”

“We were really young when we acted together,” the actress said, adding that this time around, she would like to star with him in a melodrama that is a little more mature.

When the reporter teased her about wanting to do yet another melodrama, Ha Ji Won playfully said, “Melodramas are great, aren’t they?”

what happens in bali

“What Happened In Bali” was a 2004 romantic drama that earned the stars Best Actor and Best Actress at the 40th Baeksang Arts Awards. The drama also starred So Ji Sub and Park Ye Jin.

Meanwhile, later in the interview, the actress joked, “While God gave me my health and talent, he certainly didn’t give me parking skills.”

Source (1)(2)

>>yes please... a mature melodrama that would be daebak *.*

• Like 1