♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest Yammylicious

I wont be tired to say of how sweet HJW's messages towards her fans. She is such a lovely lady with a beautiful and pure heart. Her beauty within is much more amazing as of how it radiates to her outside aura.

Likewise. She's really amazing inside and out. :) Same here i'll never get tired supporting her. She's a one in a million woman across the universe and i'm glad we found one.;) I can't find the exact words to describe her more, she's simply superb and versatile. No wonder everyone loves her and that includes me.:wub: Fighting.

im doing so much better@yammylicious thank you... GOD and PRAYING and miss HA JI WON is all part of my healing faster. god sent an angel to guide me back to and even stronger better person. this is so much fun for me to be part of this thread so glad i found an extended family all because of miss HA JI WON:D:wub:FIGHTING 1023

Better do my dear. Lets always pray for the best. HJW loves her fans so much so do take care of yourself. There are lots of updates that awaits us, ok?!:P 

Likewise, Fighting 1023~

Ha Ji-won donates to facially deformed children

http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2015102609271401401

photo646820.jpg

International medical help NGO Operation Smile announced that the profits made from the Italian luxury brand FENDI and actress Ha Ji-won's Peekaboo Bag Auction will be used to help those children with facial deformation.

FENDI's third Peekaboo Project in Korea was collaborated with fashion stars Ha Ji-wonKo So-young and Kim Yuna, the figure skating queen.

Ha Ji-won is the first Asian woman and the second Asian to be a part of Operation Smile and she designed her bag from the inspiration she received from a song which has the lyrics of her life in it.

As the promotional ambassador for Operation Smile, she's been doing good deeds for those with facial deformation since the 2014 Vietnam surgical visit.

Operation Smile officials say, "The profits from the meaningful charity that Ha Ji-won is putting on right now is being used to help children who suffer from facial deformation".

Meanwhile, Operation Smile is an association active in 60 or so countries with 5,400 volunteer workers all over the world. The non-profit organization was established in Korea in 2012.

Cr: hancinema

• Like 7

Actress Ha Ji Won donates for young patients "a smile to the children who suffer."

Fans were full of praise for Actress Ha Ji Won's good deed recently.
On 26th, nonprofit medical service organization, NGO Operation Smile said all proceeds from the the sale of actress's peekaboo bag from Fendi will be donated to performs surgery on children suffering from facial deformation such as cleft lip from birth.
 Actress Ha Ji Won is the first Asian woman who was selected to promote the organization, and a second Asian celebrity to promote the organization after Jackie Chan.
Ha Ji Won completed the handbag design herself and said "I was inspired by the bright and positive lyrics from You are the Universe by The Brand New Heavies, a song containing my motto in life."

12108188_1660714784166224_77205598879091

Ever since Ha Ji won was selected as the International Smile Ambassador and visited Vietnam to attend the 25th anniversary event of Operation Smile in 2014, she has continued to practice good deeds for children who suffering from facial deformities.

201510260834121110_2.jpg

http://k-entertainments.blogspot.kr/2015/10/actress-ha-ji-won-donates-for-young.html

Lyrics from You are the Universe by The Brand New Heavies...a very beautiful and touching lyrics for a very beautiful and sensitive woman soul...Ha Ji Won

You're the future, and you've come for what is yours
The hidden treasure, locked behind the hidden doors
And the promise of a day that's shiny new
Only a dreamer, could afford this point of view
But you're a driver, not a passenger in life
And if you're ready, you won't have to try 'cause

You are the Universe
And there ain't nothin' you can't do
If you conceive it, you can achieve it
That's why, I believe in you, yes I do

You're a winner, so do what you came here for
The secret weapon, isn't secret anymore
You're a driver, never passenger in life
And when you're ready, you won't have to try 'cause

You are the Universe
And there ain't nothin' you can't do
That's why, I believe in you, yes I do

You are the Universe
And there ain't nothin' you can't be
That's why, I believe in you, and I believe in me

(Yes I do
Believe in you
I do)

You're a driver, not a passenger in life
And when you're ready, you won't have to try 'cause

You are the Universe...

"A smile to the children who suffer" from The Angel of Smiles Jiwonni, God bless you !!! 

• Like 6

Ha Ji-won, complexion beauty, "I use packs 365 days a year"

photo647421.jpg

Ha Ji-won became the actress with the best complexion.

tvN TV show "List of Names" on the 26th proceeded the show with the theme of 'Beauties with perfect complexion'.

Ha Ji-won claims she uses facial packs all year, every day.

She lets her skin breathe by using only very little make-up and eats a lot of fruits, nuts and yogurt with every meal.

She also drinks lemon Soju which she makes herself, if she has to drink.

Ha Ji-won's lemon Soju recipe is; a bottle of Soju, 3 lemons and 1/3 of tonic water in addition to a spoon of honey and cider.

Ha Ji-won said, "Everyone tells me I have good skin the day after I drink this lemon Soju".

Source: Hancinema

tvN Public List: 하지원 꿀피부 Ha Ji Won’s “Honey Skin” at #1, Incredible 100% Face with No Makeup

CSP6xWiUAAEt6i_.jpgCSP6wqKVEAAG2i8.jpg

Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201510262113075010

• Like 8