♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

SG_zpsjyiswbro.png

Secret Garden (8.30 p.m-Monday) and Empress Ki(10 a.m-Saturday) currently rerun in my country....#never ending love for HJW's drama#:D 

pic cr: NTV7 twitter 

Embedded image permalink

‘너를 사랑한 시간’ 하지원 / SBS

Didier Dubot "There's been a surge in inquiries of product that Ha Ji Won's wore in the drama"

Link: http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=145981

via ladykate twitter

yes indeed ferlycious they're sooo cute and adorable I laugh everytimes I see that pics or this gif. I know HJW is childish but LJW too? hahaha

RE60154349_ori.gif

I do agree with this BTS, they looks like children playing around in here with that expression of them :D LJW can really ride HJW's child-like side :)

• Like 3

CLnKNHpUEAAdoaS.jpg

150805 Myungsoo interview with My Daily

INFINITE's L revealed that he's close to actress Ha Jiwon and they keep in contact via text

Link: http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20150805100912962

Good for you young man !!! I read somewhere that INFINITE L colleagues were envious on him bc HJW..

some BTS from drama

11800598_484996068327814_343041731932656

sadness your name is Oh Ha Na

11822443_484996324994455_650314629810192

11846723_909496692453422_710962735138274

cr.HJWFB

• Like 2

Writers please, don't have Hana fall for Sh the 3rd time.I think  I am  going to have  a heart attack and will need resuscitation.Please. Let's have closure of Hana and SH 's relationship? Enter the 1+1 couple.

• Like 1

Soo Ae – Ha Ji Won, What Is The Secret Behind The Skin Of Drama Queens?

58cs15dscalkmshbug6c0lee9ibbdqb8.jpg

[by Jung Yoo Jin/ translated by Yanchingsally Chu] Actresses Soo Ae and Ha Ji Won captivated the audience with their pretty faces and excellent acting through dramas ‘Mask’ and ‘The Time We Were Not In Love’ respectively. 

In particular, their beautiful faces, worthy of their title of ‘original goddess’, evoked envy of many women. What kind of management do they do to maintain their non-artificial natural beauty? There is no way that women are not interested in it. 

Their similarity is a clean and clear skin. It is too early if you are disappointed already that you don’t have a good skin. A skin like theirs can be achieved through detailed home care and base makeup.  

Link: https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/soo-ae-ha-ji-won-what-is-the-060905331.html

• Like 3

"14-16 August Korea celebrates its 70th anniversary of Liberation Day and planning to give free movie screening including As One (Aug 11th,5pm) in Suncheon"

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1438854083956597008  via Ladykate 

Good choice !!! I love this movies. HJW's and Bae Doona's performance was amazing, a wonderful and a very touching movie. 

TRKLeMkXvZuZuUEocMmO.jpg

LytSicFDxtxdRpurSEfN.jpg

Under the coaching of none other than champion  Hyun Jung-hwa herself, whom the movie is about, the actors went through months of strenuous training from six hours a day before filming. Ha Ji Won was a "training machine," according to her co-stars.

It's a must watch movie ...you don't regret ! :)

• Like 5

Embedded image permalink

New steal cuts of Ha Ji Won from 'The Time We Were Not In Love' unleashed

New steal cuts of Ha Ji Won from 'The Time We Were Not In Love' are becoming a hot issue.

On August 6th, the production team of SBS weekend drama 'The Time We Were Not In Love' released new steal cuts of Ha Ji Won, who is playing as the female lead role.

Ha Ji Won is playing in 'The Time We Were Not In Love' as a female lead character named Oh Ha Na, and she is receiving a great number of high compliments for her fabulous performance.

First of all, Ha Ji Won is getting particularly hot reactions for her beautiful look. She appears with a flawless skin condition and slim body shape in every episode, and female viewers are showing even greater reactions than male viewers.

In addition, Ha Ji Won is showing very detailed facial expressions in every episode, and many viewers are getting melted by her smile as well.

Another factor that many viewers are showing explosive reactions for his her fashion. Oh Ha Na works for a shoes brand as their marketing director, and Ha Ji Won meticulously selects every outfit that she will wear before every shoot.

Oh Ha Na is the most charismatic figure at her work, but she turns into an ordinary young lady, who seldom gets out of her home when she's on a break.

Ha Ji Won is showing many different sides of her through 'The Time We Were Not In Love,' and many viewers are showing huge anticipation for upcoming episodes.

A representative of the drama's production team said, "Ha Ji Won has the most perfect mask for 'Oh Ha Na' part, and she is putting a great amount of efforts into her parts. She is always a great motivation for the entire production team."

Meanwhile, 'The Time We Were Not In Love' is going to premiere on August 8th at 10 PM.

Link: https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/new-steal-cuts-of-ha-ji-won-from-000632907.html

• Like 5