♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

장나라 "해보고 싶은 역할? '다모' 하지원•'추노' 장혁"

더 도전하고 싶은 캐릭터가 있나?

"꼭 해보고 싶은 캐릭터가 3가지 있다. 하나는 MBC 드라마 '다모' 속 배우 하지원의 역할이다. 두 번째는 MBC 드라마 '히트' 속 배우 고현정이다. 그리고 마지막은 웃을지도 모르는데 KBS 2TV 드라마 '추노' 속 대길(장혁)이다. 펄떡펄떡 뛰는 역할을 해보고 싶다. 나이가 많이 들어서는 시도도 해볼 수 없는 에너지인 것 같다. 남자만 그런 역할을 하는 건 아니지 않나? 대길이처럼 짐승 같은 역할도 해보고 싶다." 

Jang Na-ra “The role which I want to try? Ha Ji-won in ‘Damo’ and Jang Hyuk in ‘Chuno’
Interview

Is there any character you want to challenge?

Certainly there are three characters I want to try. First is MBC drama ‘Damo’, the role of actress Ha Ji-won. Second is MBC drama ‘HIT’ the role of actress Go Hyun-jung. And last one, which you may laugh, is KBS 2TV ‘Chuno’, the role of Dae Gil (Jang Hyuk). The pit-a pat role which I want to try. I think it’s because of my age getting on, I have no enough energy therefore couldn’t try it. Isn’t that such a man role, is it? The role such beast like Dae Gil which also I want to try.

© daum

은희Eunhee1023

ydeBdxG.jpg

Ha Ji Won 하지원 FB Page

Star News 10th Anniversary compliment Ha Ji-won

Ha Ji-won, Good. She’s Really Good

Commonly people who know Ha Ji-won said, “ She’s good. She’s really good”. That’s stereotype expression but it’s better to express Ha Ji-won in this way, I think there’s no good word than this. ‘Haeundae’, ‘My Love By My Side’, Sector7’, ‘Sex is Zero’, ‘Duelist’, ‘Korea’ a.k.a ‘As One’, Ha Ji-won is such an actress who goes through melodrama, historical, action, sexy-comedy genre etc, and one of few who received many loves from the viewers. Of course, her huge sincerity hidden afterwards.

Feminine and lovely Ha Ji-won usually whether action or sports, threw herself and got smashed. In a box-office there were up and down moment, Ha Ji-won through MBC ‘Empress Ki’ seen as Asia’s spreading copied, probably those will think “This is Ha Ji-won, as expected.”

© starnews

은희Eunhee1023

3E9dnzQ.jpg

Ha Ji Won 하지원 FB Page

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"7 K-drama heroines who kick butt

by Taleena Sinclair on Fri, Sep 19, 2014 | Dramafever

Picture this: you are watching a drama and the confident female lead suddenly stops in her tracks, gives her body a wriggle, and says with a whine in her voice, “OPPA!”—then almost steps into traffic. What?! No! Dear Dramas: you can give us damsels in distress, you can give us strong women put in situations they are not prepared for, you can subject your poor characters to the pain of star-crossed love, but DON’T give us women who wimp out when the hero shows up! Give us women like these:

7) Ha Ji Won as Gil Ra Im in Secret Garden.

Secret_Garden.png

Ha Ji Won kicks butt in everything she does, and we expect to hear from King 2 Hearts and Empress Ki partisans out there, but our deep and abiding love of Secret Garden won this slot. Gil Ram Im was never intimidated by a sparkly track suit, an uptight businessman, or the strange effects of dandelion wine handed out by mysterious personages in a forest. We can forgive her her girlish blushes around Oska; who wouldn’t be a bit tongue tied around their favorite K pop star? Most kick-butt moment? Single handedly fighting off a host of movie set ninjas after racing to the set in Hyun Bin’s sports car.

The story behind Japan FM DVD

When back to martial arts school, manager also tried hanging wire, he wore sparkling blue sportswear, wearing Hyun Bin mask and flying down and shout "Ji-won, I love you."

Then Ha Ji Won rolling on floor laughing

credit to @ladykate1023 twitter
>>> hhhhmmmmm... shippers can speculate :)) :):P

Ha Ji Won -The First FanMeeting In Taiwan

Credit: https://www.facebook.com/wenan.ent 
and
Shared By: https://www.facebook.com/hajiwon1023 Official Fb Page

Hi! i'm new here.. i just want to take this opportunity to give my insight about Ms. Jiwon.. that she is really beautiful inside-out.. and she is
very truthful to herself.. that's why i her that much... i like also their team of Mr. Hyun Bin.. both of them are honest to what they feel... thanks...

Guest minnie0103

Hello, ladies! :) Two of my friends are going to the Meet & Greet in Singapore on Saturday. They asked me to think of a nice question, and they will ask my question to Jiwonnie if they get a chance. I haven't thought of a really nice question, so do you have anything to suggest? You may send me a PM. :)

On a side note, I was hoping Jiwonnie would attend Lee Yoon Ji's (Princess Jae Shin in TK2H) wedding on Sept. 27; too bad, she's in Singapore on that day. Well, maybe I just miss seeing her attending weddings.  :\">

@minnie0103 wow!!! you're so fast in changing your avatar ... lovett :x :x Same here, of all the things that I wanted to ask her I ended up of just keeping my thoughts shut :)) :)) I just wanted to know if she has already a namja since she's wishing it during her last birthday fanmeeting :)
Yup, before she used to attend weddings of her showbiz friends and some even commented here if when she'll gonna attend her own =)) :D
@j823 Hello dear.. welcome to HJW's soompi forum.. feel free to post your insights :D