♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@cynder i understand you very much, she deserves to rest, but i wish to see a new project soon! 
Ha Ji Won was nominated at Beaksang for most popular actress in movie with As One and most popular actress in Tv for The king 2 Hearts, but she is much behind :(

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Ha Ji Won - MBC Section TV 121407

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"050820 - Bang Bang Interview sexy Ha Ji Won 

Another longer article 

[News] Actress Ha Ji Won Sought Help Via Counseling To Break Away From Emotional Role

tress Ha Ji Won devotes considerable physical and emotional energy to preparing for a drama or film role. She is known for taking on physical challenges such as learning to scuba dive or how to ride a motorcycle or even shadowing a world-class table tennis player to prepare for a role. The result is a very convincing performance where viewers find it easy to believe that she really is a North Korean Special Forces officer as she was in "King 2 Hearts" or the tough oil rig inspector she played in the film "Sector 7."

But the dark side of dedicating yourself so thoroughly to playing a character is that it can be hard to let go when the show is over.

On a recent episode of the SBS show, "Thank You," the actress spoke candidly about how she sought therapy after playing the character Cha Hae Joon in "Sector 7," and how the film continued to affect her emotionally long after it ended. Ha Ji Won cried when she related the experience that caused her to seek help.

"I could not break away from the character I played," said Ha. "In 'Sector 7,' the monster dies, and all the people I love die and I am the only one left alive. For some reason, I could not break away from the pain of that character for quite some time."

After the film, Ha went to a script reading for her role as the stuntwoman Gil Ra Im in "Secret Garden." But it was hard to release Cha Hae Joon's pain.

"I could not break away from my other character, so the entire script reading was a mess," she said. "I knew I could not do it alone, so I went for professional help."

She was still distracted during her early days on the set of "Secret Garden."

"I found it hard to focus," said Ha.

Therapy eventually helped her realize that because an actor puts so much emotional energy into playing a role it's easy to feel empty when filming ends. Ha Ji Won learned that it was important to counter that empty feeling. Therapy helped her avoid a similar situation when playing future roles.

"I get very invested in my character and when the project ends, I realize just how boring my life is," said Ha Ji Won. "So, now when I am between projects, I know to expect it and work hard to stay busy."

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/26934/20130507/ha-ji-won-undergoes-counseling.htm

Guest sayadew

Seol Kyung Gu (Troubleshooter, Silmido)
151C3C444FB0B5C811191B

121E2B444FB0B5C80CDE5A

This is the first time you work with Ha Ji Won. What kind of actress is she?I learned a lot from Jiwonie in many ways, such as the posture to work on set. She's also good at mind control. I'm the type to work according to my mood. Even Director Park Jin Pyo once told me, 'If I see your acting, I know your condition.' My emotional ups and downs appear straight in my face. So if there's something wrong, my face quickly reddens.Jiwonie is the type to light up the atmosphere as it's getting harder, and always have fun filming. To immerse in the character's mood, she gets down even more. There was even the time when she looked so angry as she looked around and making people uncomfortable. I should've managed my emotions differently for each project atmosphere or director's style, but I think I used to do it one-way. I felt many things while working with her.
 Park Chul Min (Spellbound, Dangerous Meeting)
197BE83F4FADFBA236F15D

Among female hoobaes, Ha Ji Won is especially shining. Even though she's hoobae, I admire her. After ending 'Sector 7', she couldn't easily get out of the character. That side of her is so enviable, but also lovable.
I think it's the first time I see an actress with the spirit like Ha Ji Won. All actors worked hard, but Ha Ji Won worked the hardest. Even so, she never frowned on set. I was touched.

Choi Soo Jong (President, Dae Jo Yeong)
195490375065A62317B6B1

And he carefully talked about hoobae Ha Ji Won.Before appearing in Damo in 2003, Ha Ji Won came to his house and said that she wanted to get help about acting in sageuk.He said, "I wanted to send a big round of applause to Ha Ji Won's courage. She is now on top. I felt all the difference in her effort."

Guest girlinsorea

Random thought. But am i the only one who think that HJW look like Gong Hyo Jin? :o

Guest smoochysparks

Gong Yoo is such a brilliant actor and not no mention his good looks. I hope to see him act with HA JI-WON in a romantic comedy series. I think they look good together and Ha Ji-Won can bring out the best in him that could make him shine even more just like what she did with her previous leading men. It would be great to see them act together in a series since both of them have been in hiatus from doing dramas for months now :-)

Guest bashful

HJW has a gift....which could make her male stars shine...I love this women....I hope to see her on screen again soon....with HB I hope if not Song Joong Ki

Yeah, HJW is amazing.  She truly has the magic touch which helps her co-stars shine and which helps her projects become successes.  I can't think of another actress who has had the amazing track record of success that she has had.  And I feel like she's one of very few that doesn't need a strong male lead to make a project successful.  There are a few actors and actresses whom I feel are overrated and continually "shoved down the public's throats" even though the public doesn't enjoy them.  HJW on the other hand is truly loved by the public for her dedication and brilliant acting.  I'm looking forward to her next project.  Since South Korea has a woman president now, I think it'd be great if HJW played a politician for her next role :)   

Guest sayadew

@girlinsorea Ahaha.. Yea, this is the first time I hear (read?) that. Gosh! I love Gong Hyo Jin!
@bashful @smoochysparks Whoa. I have a wish list of actors I want to see in a project with Ha Ji Won too. And one of them is Song Joong Ki, since they want each other and all. :-\"Now that I think about it... Yes, I want Gong Yoo too. :D
Anyway. Here's another batch of translations.

Lee Sung Jae (Poseidon, Public Enemy)

195A22394FB0B9551DBC30

At the end of the interview, Lee Sung Jae picked Ha Ji Won as the actress he wants to act with.He said that there had been no journalist who ask him this kind of question for quite some time now. "So I bring it up first," he said while laughing.

Park Hae Jin (Famous Princesses, East of Eden)
197886414FB0B9AD0B03E4

When the topic of his usual ideal-type, Ha Ji Won, came up, his face flushed and he couldn't hide his shyness. He smiled widely. Not long ago, on 'Shin Dong Yup and Shin Bong Sun's Champagne' ideal type world cup, Ha Ji Won ranked 2nd as Park Hae Jin's ideal type.

Pro Gamer Park Jung Suk
191B33444FB0BA5337C5BB

Park Jung Suk is at marriageable age now. His ideal type is someone like movie star Ha Ji Won. 

@pie...you were right. But until the last minute i really kept hoping she would show...by miracle i guess LOL. Looking at the ladies last night, I really missed HJW...I am sorry to say and I mean no disrespect but HJW can really bring IT in red carpet events. She knows how to own it big time...Just thinking about her last Baeksang event with the bare back dress...that was sooo up to par with the Hollywood/Cannes red carpet fashions.
@girlinsorea...I honestly don't see the resemblance :-)
@bashful, @ danit....right on! She does have that skill...that is probably one of the reasons why I cannot pick any of her reel actors to ship :D...They all look good with her.
@smoochysparks...i am so surprised you brought it up...it actually crossed my mind. I would love to see them paired up in a project and see what kind of energy they can bring out from each other. 
@sayadew...thanks for the trans...your very diligent with those. I am so happy to read all those comments from other actors, may it be senior or junior actors...they must really see something in her...past her physical qualities to pick her among the many skilled and beautiful actresses in South Korea. She must be really captivating in real life. 
Ji woon ssi, you will always be No.1 in our hearts :x >:D<  :x

Hi @cynder Ha Ji Won red carpet are the best, i saw other actresses dressing for the red carpet but none of them had the class and fashion style of our amazing Ha Ji Won, i can't keep out of my mind her Valentino black dress in Baeksang 2009 or the black and white in 2011 and the dress when she won the best actress in the blue dragon, every dress she puts fits perfectly in her!
With this very long break i'm afraid that Ha Ji Won will be forgotten, so i hope to see her soon in new amazing projects!

Guest bearbarbiie1023

Drama "When A Man Loves" was rated similar to the drama "What Happened In Bali" ?

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/603628_344554849000196_1310197990_n.jpg

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/603628_344554852333529_999934440_n.jpg

re-upload: http://www.facebook.com/Jiwonesia - @1023_Jiwonesia

source:
http://news.nate.com/view/20130509n31529
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=343955

Hi pie!...your absolutely right. Your choices are just like mine. Even the one she wore during PIFAN event...the blue one with brown lace...though did not show some skin looked really elegant on her. She can get really classy when she needs to be....what a chameleon this lady is!!!  :-bd  ^:)^  =D>
That's what I have been thinking too...you know I have been diligently browsing the net for news about her project. I am hoping to hear her announce an upcoming project...hope our wishes will come true..very soon!