♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

pieracapozucca said: hi @cynder, i'm happy to see you again, in the last days it was everything very quiet in here! I don't know if there is some meaning about the watch! 
About the "Thank You" episode, seems to me that they don't know each other, in fact at the beginning Ha Ji Won asks if she has to call Lee Mon Se oppa! And she was really surprised to see the music director Seo Hee Tae! They had a lot of fun, can't wait for the next episode, i'm still wondering why Ha Ji Won will cry! :(

Hi Ladies...correct me if I am wrong. But seems to me like this is the second time Won Bin and HJW came out on top for some survey. I think I remember reading an article about them being the most sought after actor and actresses..as conducted by a poll. Interesting....perhaps they should do a movie together? I really wouldn't mind an action (suspense action)  one again if they both star in it :-)

i wonder in what ranking she is as the best actress in the movie poll! She did some good movies, but i wish she acts in bigger project, best directors and actors in a very good movie, she is amazing, and she should chose a movie that make her talent shine so that she can be the best actress in movies too! 

NorthCape outdoor picnic with Ha Ji Won on KBS2's Life Info 04.29.2013

Youtube blocked the video. We re-uploaded it to vimeo and dailymotion ^^ 
* Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/65131414
* Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzgb3k_video-northcape-outdoor-picnic-with-ha-ji-won-on-kbs2-s-life-info-04-29-2013_shortfilms

Uploaded by JiWonderland

Hearties, this is a MUST watch fanvid. A very creative dcTK2H fan Ami used her precious time to create this fanvid for all the Hearties. Be sure to check it out because it’s just too amazing. 감사합니다, 아미언니!!! 

The title of the beautiful song is ‘Fate’ by Mentor Lee Sun Hee (Lee Seung Gi’s music teacher).

[Fanvid by Ami] Ah-Ha Couple MV - Hwang Jin Yi & Choi Kang Chi
http://youtu.be/PV3TLXqv0DE

Credit to The King 2 Hearts with Lee Seung Gi & Ha Ji Won

Guest kdramafanusa

Soopke said: class="art_title"Won Bin, Ha Ji-won Sweep Popularity Stakes in Movie PollWon Bin and Ha Ji-won were voted the most popular actor and actress in Korea in an email poll by the Chosun Ilbo and Korea's largest film ticketing site Maxmovie. Some 22,362 people voted from March 30 to April 5.

The two drew 16.2 and 10.9 percent of the votes, respectively. But Song Kang-ho and Jeon Do-yeon were chosen as the best as opposed to most popular actor and actress, with 17.7 and 21.8 percent of the votes.

Credit: http://english.chosun.com/

이승기 Korea tweeted this on April 30.

[함께해요] 더킹투하츠가 대만에서 곧 방송된다는 기쁜 소식과 더불어 대만의 불우한 어린이를 돕는 기금모금 마련을 위한 행사를 준비하고 있습니다. 

[Together] ‘The King 2 Hearts’ is soon to be broadcast in Taiwan. And the good news is there will be fundraising events to raise funds which will be used to help the children who are in need in Taiwan.

Photo credit & source: @LSG_korea
English translation: @TK2H_LSG_HJW
246652_510373202361057_313706736_n.jpg

Guest Soopke

@kdramafanusakdramafanusa aaah was it from 2011? My bad. It popped up on my google recent news list about HJW.
Nonetheless, she's still quite popular 2 years later :)

@pieracapozucca thanks for sharing the pictures. It's funny that she acted with almost actor out there from the shoot. How I wish he team up with Kang Dong Won again. Anyone knows which year this photoshoot was taken?

@kdramafanusa...thank you much for posting the accurate polls. I guess thanks to soopke as well for bringing it up in the first place (i guess i read the same report LOL)
@pie...where on earth did you get those photos?? Thanks for sharing it here. Isn't the boy in the pictures Yoo Seung Hoo? Kinda looks like him when he smiles...
@Soopke...I am with you there. I surely don't mind another HJW-KDW pairing. I really like their movie. It's not a popular choice but I love it just the same. 
Anybody got any updates on the release of The Huntresses? 

Guest sayadew

Hi. It's been a while. I'm sorry I can't post regularly.I've been away from home, and that means away from sufficient internet connection. :-SSFinally I can find the time & place to deliver this to you. :)

Boom (Strong Heart, Invincible Youth 2)
206F62394FBCA2BF2C1CB9

Caption: Female celebrity that Boom likes the most, number 1, Ha Ji Won
Boom! The original fan of Ha Ji Won!"There's a female celebrity I want to chase and wait to the front of her house."Finally Boom opened up!In his school days, there was nothing he could do but being Ha Ji Won's fan club. And not long ago, he made a love confession to Ha Ji Won in a program.

Oh Ji Ho (Chuno, Queen of Housewives, Couple of Fantasy)
127FB041508BA565223527

She's very sincere. Everyone knows that she's an actress that represents South Korea, she's pretty, and things like that...She's a person with loyalty like a man.
Shortly after talking about his first love, Oh Ji Ho picked Ha Ji Won as the actress he wants to act together. When asked to choose 3 actresses he wants to act with, Oh Ji Ho who had acted with Han Ye Seul, Kim Nam Joo, and Uhm Jung Hwa ended up picking only one person, and that's Ha Ji Won who worked with him in the movie 'Sector 7'.Oh Ji Ho said that he wanted to do romantic comedy with Ha Ji Won. When asked, "If it's Ha Ji Won-ssi, can you get married?" Oh Ji Ho answered that it'd be an honor. "If it's from Ha Ji Won-ssi's heart, I'll accept it."The MCs suggested him to send a video letter to Ha Ji Won, so he said, "I'm sorry that we can't contact frequently." When asked to say 'I love you', Oh Ji Ho shyly said, "I really love you," arousing laughter.
 Ahn Sung Ki (Unbowed, May 18)
152BB1424FB0B58114C889

"I can't keep pace with her integrity. Since working together in 'Truth Game', I've seen Jiwonie for more than 10 years. The more I see her, she's trustworthy."
15345A424FB0B581055841

Ahn Sung Ki, who knows her since she was a 'child actress' in movie debut 'Truth Game'.Our Jiwonie, can't you grow back your hair now? The long-haired Jiwonie is pretty too. Since you've gone tough in 'Sector 7', now you have to transform back to your feminine style.
Really, there's no such actor. Moon So Ri worked hard in 'Forever the Moment' too, but Jiwonie has played physically challenging roles since long time ago, hasn't she? 
When doing 'Duelist', Director Lee Myung Se didn't need stuntman. She's a hard worker with the greed to do all stunts. An actor has to be born with talent, but outside this talent, he/she has to work hard in order to shine. Jiwonie is an actress that combines both, talent and hard work. I'm envious of that passion.

(TN: I don't know when I'll be able to post the next batch of translation. Soon, I hope.)

Hi Sayadew!!...thanks for this one. You must be very busy so we are so thankful that you still find the time to translate for us. Do what you need to do...we can patiently wait when you have the time :-) 

Thank you @sayedew, everybody who knows Ha Ji Won is impressed about her! And everybody says how hardworking, talented, sincere and loyal she is!
Yes @cynder, he is Yoo Seung Ho, they met together again in 2011 as ambassadors of the Kids Art Festival!
@soopke i think the photos are from 2005 or 2006!